Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sublime Spectrum's avatar

Wheezing Gawker

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Market Browser 100
Because.

80% of them suck.

The other 20% are inflated because the other 80% sucks.
Nilla's avatar

Elder

Drozzi's avatar

Dapper Dabbler

7,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Too true.
male gaian's just look weird in general though.
tell me about it sweetcheeks.
You just don't know what you're doing.
Sublime Spectrum's avatar

Wheezing Gawker

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Market Browser 100
Drozzi
Too true.
male gaian's just look weird in general though.


They do. Ugh.
applemustardpie's avatar

Fashionable Prophet

I've never been able to make a good-quality male avi without feminine features. emo
Havoc Rain's avatar

Pumpkin

Pandella's avatar

Friendly Citizen

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200


Here, you can cry on my shoulder if you need to

*pat* *pat*


JellyBeary's avatar

Phantom

Roadside Nursery's avatar

Wheezing Smoker

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Solomon Grant's avatar

Wheezing Genius

10,750 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I do love my shiny new Virgil Rosenthal.

But I'm poor now.
Sublime Spectrum's avatar

Wheezing Gawker

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Market Browser 100
Havoc Rain
yeah


omg this thread was necro'd

I haven't seen you in forever.
Havoc Rain's avatar

Pumpkin

Sublime Spectrum
Havoc Rain
yeah


omg this thread was necro'd

I haven't seen you in forever.

i don't really post as much as i used to sad
Vanishing Grace's avatar

Bashful Loverboy

12,650 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
yep neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games