Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Lover

Still here. Not 100% sure why. It's a sickness, I tell ya. A sickness...

Moonlight Fairy

16,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
It's a good question. Quite frankly, I would be sad to see you go, esp without any other means of contacting you crying

Liberal Lover

Gotta say, the comments and discussion in the "should we raise the MP tax?" thread really got me wondering why I was still around. There were a fair amount of people pointing out how this place has really gone to only caring about dripping cash from us while ignoring the elephant in the room that GC is the reason for the rampant inflation, and I just have a feeling that all the excellent suggestions to correct the issue (mine included) will fall on deaf ears.

I just... don't do anything here except acquire pixels for my avatar. I could just as easily dress play dress up with TekTek, y'know?

I'd miss the people that I know here, but I hardly ever talk anyway, so I'm not sure exactly how much impact that'd have. I haven't posted in over two months in this thread or really any other. Just suffering from some malaise, perhaps. I'm not sure what I'd do with all my stuff if I were to leave, too...
Gah. ^^; I've only just come back recently to find this mess with the MP. (I feel like Rip Van Winkle D: )

I dunno what I'd do with my stuff if I quit either, but I would like to try to keep in touch with the friends I've made here.

(Meh, work is a paiiiiiin. )
Mokoni
It's a good question. Quite frankly, I would be sad to see you go, esp without any other means of contacting you crying

Agreed... I bet I made some people think I quit or worse when I was offline from Gaia for so long. ^^;

Is it odd I thought you were talking about using ESP to contact DoS?

Moonlight Fairy

16,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Nekoai-kun
Mokoni

Agreed... I bet I made some people think I quit or worse when I was offline from Gaia for so long. ^^;

esp=especially

Liberal Lover

Still here, despite my prior musings that I'd actually quit on my 10 year anniversary... just... mostly getting clothes and stuff and wondering why I bother to work so hard for the gold I've got...
Mokoni
Nekoai-kun
Mokoni

esp=especially

Oh, I figured it out after reading it slowly, but psychic powers was what I guessed first.
Disciple of Sakura
Still here, despite my prior musings that I'd actually quit on my 10 year anniversary... just... mostly getting clothes and stuff and wondering why I bother to work so hard for the gold I've got...

I know how you feel, when I heard how the marketplace exploded with high prices recently, it felt like.... like finding out the park you used to play in as a kid was being used for a garbage dump. Not saying the MP is a dump, but comparing the emotional impact.

Liberal Lover

Nekoai-kun
I know how you feel, when I heard how the marketplace exploded with high prices recently, it felt like.... like finding out the park you used to play in as a kid was being used for a garbage dump. Not saying the MP is a dump, but comparing the emotional impact.

The MP isn't the dump... Gaia itself is. The PTB that run Gaia keep dumping nothing but cash grabs on us in blatant money-mongering. It's getting more and more disgusting as it goes on...

Liberal Lover

Liberal Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff