Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disciple of Sakura
I like your avatar, by the way.

Thanks... it seemed like the inevitable follow-up to my Pi Day look.

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

Well, job positions are finally opening up with my company again, so there may be some rays of hope. Had an interview with Citibank for a call center customer service position on Monday, but have yet to hear back. Here's hoping that something picks up sooner rather than later...

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

Sent an application in on Friday for a position at a college bookstore about an hour's drive (accounting for traffic) from my home. Long commute, but it's the only thing that's open in the area at the moment. Hopefully there'll be some other openings soon.

Got an interview this afternoon at a shoe store in the mall that's hiring an Assistant Store Manager. Not exactly my forte, but I've always wanted to live the life of Al Bundy...
Disciple of Sakura
Sent an application in on Friday for a position at a college bookstore about an hour's drive (accounting for traffic) from my home. Long commute, but it's the only thing that's open in the area at the moment. Hopefully there'll be some other openings soon.

Got an interview this afternoon at a shoe store in the mall that's hiring an Assistant Store Manager. Not exactly my forte, but I've always wanted to live the life of Al Bundy...

Was he a manager? I thought he was just a salesman. *shrug* Well assistant store manager would pay better than min. wage.

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

Nekoai-kun
Was he a manager? I thought he was just a salesman. *shrug* Well assistant store manager would pay better than min. wage.

Not much more, apparently. It might go somewhere, but I certainly hope to get something better. Otherwise, I'll have difficulties affording our monthly bills and what-not.
Disciple of Sakura
Nekoai-kun

Not much more, apparently. It might go somewhere, but I certainly hope to get something better. Otherwise, I'll have difficulties affording our monthly bills and what-not.

gonk That's horrible, does the store manager hog all the good money?

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
That really sucks D: Good luck!
So.... any news?

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

Not yet. Hopefully I'll hear something from the recruiter handling the bookstore opening that I applied for today - if I don't, I'll be contacting him just to see what's going on. He was on vacation until last Wednesday, so I'm giving him a bit of time to catch up.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
So nerve wracking D:
What is this gaia online?

This is so strange. rolleyes
God all the hairstyles are horrendous. I could hardly pick a new one.

Or maybe I should try the Male look haha.
GENDER BENDER POTION IS 50,000?!?!??!?!!?!???!

What is this?!?! discrimination?!?

I want to identify as male damnit!

I need to sell made s**t. Also I want to trade up to a nitemare scarf again. Hmmmmmm

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

?

Very confused by the contrast between newb comments and "trading up" to a Nitemare Scarf again... Are you okay, Knitsuewah?
Haha. what newb comments?!?!?! stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces