Welcome to Gaia! ::

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

Job Update: Well, the interview went OK, I guess. It wasn't bad, wasn't spectacular, I could possibly be a contender with it...

However, I don't want it. It comes with a pay cut and there's no benefits to cushion the loss. At the moment I'm working an average of 42.5 hours a week at $7 an hour, so that's a significant amount of money. With a pay cut to $6 an hour and no benefits to compensate, I'd be completely screwed financially. Much as I'd like to work at a game store, I don't want to work at one that badly. Honestly, I should have remembered that I got similar information regarding the payscale at that gaming chain a few months ago when another store was hiring. Can't believe I forgot it until I was missing about 40 minutes of overtime going to this interview. User Image

Sarcastic Demigod

Hey...would it be alright if I "posted" and "order" and get a price quote on it?
Tangled Puppet
Hey...would it be alright if I "posted" and "order" and get a price quote on it?

DoS never minds getting orders biggrin Go right ahead! In fact, I was considering placing another order myself....

heart heart heart
*giggles* Some one's addicted X3
Kaen_Miranda_Illusian
*giggles* Some one's addicted X3

just a little bit.....edits are so pretty.....
*nods* yea I know ^^
I've only ordered 4 so far...DoS made my Lina and Gourry before he opened the store biggrin

Oh, and what the heck. Make it 5....

I'd like to place an order. I want Misery, the same character as last time, only this time wearing her Brande uniform. I know you have the picture (since you designed it!). If possible, I'd love it if she was carrying her spiked chain, but don't bother if that's too much trouble.

Thanks, love!

heart heart heart

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

Tangled Puppet

Absolutely.

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

Sarcastic Demigod

jennibert
Tangled Puppet

DoS never minds getting orders biggrin Go right ahead! In fact, I was considering placing another order myself....

heart heart heart
Well...I wasn't looking to order yet...just wondering if I could ask about a price on an edit I want.
jennibert
I've only ordered 4 so far...DoS made my Lina and Gourry before he opened the store biggrin

Oh, and what the heck. Make it 5....

I'd like to place an order. I want Misery, the same character as last time, only this time wearing her Brande uniform. I know you have the picture (since you designed it!). If possible, I'd love it if she was carrying her spiked chain, but don't bother if that's too much trouble.

Thanks, love!

heart heart heart

I ordered 9 already... sweatdrop And I sorta like, have a goal, I wanna have avvie edits wearing all the Suikoden 2 characters' outfits!! :Xd Yes, 108 characters if I'm not wrong... sweatdrop
Hi DoS!! I have another order! I'd like my avvie in Kinnison from Suikoden 2's outfit..

User Image

My nakie avvie!!

User Image

With the bow and arrows too if possible.. 3nodding
Tangled Puppet
Well...I wasn't looking to order yet...just wondering if I could ask about a price on an edit I want.

Well, the price schedule is posted on the first page, but if you aren't sure how what you want qualifies, I'm sure DoS can clarify biggrin

Oh, and DoS, could you make sure my Misery edit is facing to her left? I want to put her in my shop as my enforcer, and she'll look better that way.

Thanks, sweetie!

heart heart heart
Bumpeh x.x

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

ItoMaki-chan
I ordered 9 already... sweatdrop And I sorta like, have a goal, I wanna have avvie edits wearing all the Suikoden 2 characters' outfits!! :Xd Yes, 108 characters if I'm not wrong... sweatdrop

gonk User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces