Welcome to Gaia! ::

What exactly happened?

______It all started yesterday when a user named HYYPE listed 2003 monthly collectibles at
a really really cheap price. Many so did contacted HYYPE
if she was interested about trading stuff but she was only looking for pure gold because she plans
on donating every single gold she earns on those GoFusion gold sink event.

______In the end, she was able to sell all her items and dumped more than 20 trillion gold on
those GoFusion event which could possibly somehow caught the attention of the Gaia admins.
According to some users, they asked HYYPE where she got all her items and none of these
users got an answer so apparently, the issue of whether the items being sold were legit rose.

______A few hours later, all the people involved with the transactions relevant to HYYPE got their
trading pass disabled including the third party buyers. The promised items from GoFusion that was
recently achieved were still not released. It is pretty clear now that HYYPE may either be hacked
or was botting (though everyone else thinks she's botting).

What will happen to the items sold if ever it has been generated through a Bot?

_____Obviously, it's going to be trashed by Gaia and the people involved will get their gold back.

What do you think are the effects of this issue?

• The prices of the items that were sold by HYYPE got ruined. There has been a quick shift in
the prices so basically, most of the items from 03 and 04 will be having an unstabled price.

• Major deflation of items! This is because more than 20T has been trashed away from the
market. To add up, most of the users who got their trading pass disabled trapped trillions
of gold in their account (including me).

Lonely Businessman

xCygnus
I HAVEN'T SOLD MY HAT YET gonk

i can do the trade. Wag ka mag alala di ako hacker xD
I didn't know you could get your trading pass disabled surprised

Sex Symbol

imxaxcookie

Cute Pup

xCygnus

I sold my stuff emo
But if you still have your hat they'll probably just remove it from your account. Not sure what they will do to me
what did you do goddamn

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Thats highly unfortunate! What did you do?

Gatekeeper

xCygnus

You're not alone, apparently everyone who purchased from HYYPE yesterday while vending had it disabled, including me and imaxcookie

Eternal Seeker

Lichtz
xCygnus

You're not alone, apparently everyone who purchased from HYYPE yesterday while vending had it disabled, including me and imaxcookie

Holy s**t, so that's why it's happening to people?
Lichtz
xCygnus

so was she hacked?

Greedy Drake

Oh man im glad I haven't been vending lately then. Sucks, good luck.

Unleashed Fairy

20,750 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Lichtz
xCygnus

what's HYYPE? o.o
Mofos Be Cray Cray
Lichtz
xCygnus

what's HYYPE? o.o
she sold all her 03s at a very cheap price and donated all the gold she earned on GoFusion. She donated about 20T+

Gatekeeper

Mofos Be Cray Cray
Lichtz
xCygnus

what's HYYPE? o.o

A seller who sold items for very low rates yesterday and we vendors grabbed it
DJs for 800B, Michaels for 50B and Grizz Hat for 700B
I only purchased Michaels as I was low on funds
And that is what we all have in common, I think she was a hacker.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff