Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm tired of making new threads to share my stuff. I'm going to post the dinners I make here with recipes, selfie drops, random cool news and new avatars that I make haha

Feel free to post your recipes, selfies, random awesome news and avatars. I want this thread to be alive with the chatting!!

If you post something disgusting, I'm deleting it. I don't play. If you want to come back and complain about it I'll report you smile

Random News and Junk
1/12/15 - Holding a Giveaway
12/31/14 - Last day of 2014, only 8 and a half hours away from 2015. Going to party hard.
12/30/14 - I'm back on gaia, I just couldn't stay away.
8/2/14 - Got Suika Swimwear
8/1/14 - Questing Suika Swimwear
7/31/14 - I think I just saw my husband eat one of his own boogers....I'm never kissing him again emotion_0A0
7/30/14 - I started this thread

Magical Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Selfie and Recipes Drop

Recipes
New
User Image
Skirt Steak and Creamed Corn Recipe:
Heat your broiler. Line a broiler proof sheet with foil. Cut the steak in 4 ways, season the steak with salt and pepper. Broil to what you would prefer (2-4 minutes each side for medium rare) Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing to preserve the juices.
Heat oil in a large skillet over med heat, add 1 onion chopped, 1/2tsp salt and 1/4tsp pepper and cook for 6-8 minutes. Add 4 cups fresh corn kernels, cook for around 3 minutes. remove from heat and stir in 3/4cup sour cream. Fold in 1/4cup pickled jalapeƱo chopped and 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped.

User Image
Creamy Shrimp Rolls Recipe:
In a large bowl, whisk together 3tbsp mayo, 1tbsp whole grain mustard, 1tbsp brine (salt water) and 1/4 tsp pepper. Add 1lb cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp chopped, 1/4 cup cornichons chopped, and 2tsp chopped fresh tarragon. Cover it up and let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (overnight gives really good results) Line your choice of bread roll or hot dog bun with a piece of lettuce and top it off with your shrimp salad. Serve with your favorite side

User Image
Balsamic chicken w/ apple, lentil, and spinach salad Recipe:
Heat 1tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season chicken with 1/2tsp salt and pepper and cook until golden brown and cooked through, around 8-10 minutes each side. Remove from heat, add 2tbsp balsamic vinegar and turn the chicken to coat.
In a large bowl, toss 2 scallions thinly sliced, 1 green apple cut into small pieces, 1 stalk celery thinly sliced, 2tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4tsp pepper. Fold in 15oz can of lentils, 2 cups baby spinach chopped, 1/2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped.

User Image
Balsamic meat loaf w/ mashed potatoes and collard greens Recipe
(This recipe is only for the meat loaf. The potatoes and collard greens are family recipes and they'll kill me if I give it out hehe)
Heat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil. In a small bowl whisk together 1/4cup ketchup and 2tbsp balsamic vinegar; set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together 2 large eggs, 2tbsp ketchup, 2tbsp balsamic vinegar, 3/4tsp salt and 1/2tsp pepper; stir in 1/2cup bread crumbs. Mix in 4 finely chopped garlic and 1 cup fresh flat leaf parsley chopped. Add 1.5lb lean ground beef and make sure the mixture is well incorporated. Bake for 15 min and then brush with your ketchup and vinegar mixture, then bake for 5-10 min more or until the internal temp reaches 150 degrees fahrenheit. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing in.

User Image
Southern Style Biscuits and Sausage Gravy Recipe:
Biscuits: Look up a good recipe if you don't have one already. Or you can use premade dough from the store
Gravy: Cook 9.6oz breakfast pork sausage in a large skillet over medium heat for 5-6 min. Stir in 1/4 cup flour, Gradually add 2.5 cup milk. Cook until it boils and thickens, make sure to stir constantly. Reduce to medium-low; let simmer for a couple minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

User Image
Halloween Cupcakes (No Recipe)

Selfie/Signs Made
New
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Outfits
Newest
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Art Done For Me
Newest
User Image
- Mizu Mochi -

chaufu
User Image
Cadavru
User ImageUser Image
Gainstrive
User Image
Jaillin
User Image
Aurelynne
User Image
MephyP
User Image
Tybbi
User Image
Mai Kousaka
User Image
I lost who these were from, I'm so sorry
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Art Done By Me
Newest
Cadavru did digital lines over my traditional drawing and I finished up with digital colors
User Image

Newest>Oldest
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Hunter

Ktool Choo's Waifu

Tipsy Sex Symbol

do it
post them selfies

Magical Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100