Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Rules

arrow Keep role play PG 13, at least take it to the PMs if it starts getting sexual.

arrow Please be as literate as possible.

arrow Please be kind at least in ((OOC))

arrow Follow Gaia TOS

arrow No killing without the other user's permission!

arrow Have fun

~~~~~~~

Layout

User Image

Sitting atop a hill overlooking a village near a harbor, children of the night reside in this dark mansion and come out every full moon to obtain their source of food. Merchants and sailors port in the harbor and set up their cages and carts full of slaves as the villagers sleep and the night crawlers come as silent as death.

Once they have the slaves of their choice, they then hide away back into their mansion and make use of them. The slaves are made to be tortured, pleasured, and to serve their masters and mistresses.

~~~~~~

Profiles

Name:
Master/Mistress/Slave:
Belongings (optional):
Bio:
Preference in slave/master/mistress:
Appearance:

~~~~~~

Name: Denise Visqua
Race: Demon
Master/Mistress/Slave: Mistress
Belongings (optional): has a whip with seven snake heads.
Bio: She is a sorceress and an inventor. She has been studying magical entities for many years and has learn to manipulate them to her own use. She has also created many machines to use to torture her slave.
Preference in Slave: She likes those who resist her. She likes the challenge of slowly breaking the will.
Appearance: User Image

UPDATES!

Okay so....I figured I should add some of the storyline up here and about what's been happening so you newcomers know how to approach better then just to sit in a cage or being bound.

So I guess the slaves got rebellious and began to fight the merchants and their masters and mistresses so the marketplace is now shut down because the "buying slave system" was declined after the slaves and night creatures killed all the merchants. Villagers still come out during the day but lock their doors and stuff at night because now the night creatures need to feed on the villagers because the merchants are no longer coming to sell slaves after the rebellious encounter.

Scattered groups of slaves are hiding in different places of the village. They have to be careful because the villagers are angry at the slaves for having ruining the slave system for the night creatures and merchants thus putting everyone's lives in danger.

Lots of people are leaving the village but some people with no money or are too old or too young for travel are staying behind.

My character, Denise, is going after a particular group of slaves because they decided to attack the mansion but failed to win and retreated into hiding.

So I guess that's pretty much it. If you're slave start finding out where you're gonna hide or who to hang out with in this troubled time. And if you're a master or mistress hell! Make your own storyline. XP

RANDOM QUESTION OF THE MOMENT!

Should we open up another thread and hold events or contests for added publicity?

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
A round stout man held his hand out as he helped a cloaked figure into a carriage before disappearing behind as the headless horseman snapped the reins of the nightmare steeds. At first the horses swayed their exoskeleton plated heads and screamed in resistance, glaring at the driver with crimson eyes but then they heeded to the snap and took off at a trot. Heading to the village that laid silent from the hill of the grand manor.

Magical Vampire

32,940 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Name: Delia ...
Race:human, with elven bloodlines
Master/Mistress/Slave:Slave
Belongings (optional):Only the clothes shes wearing and a small pocket knife
Bio: She was placed at a door step in the middle of the night to be raised.Her father,who couldn't read, accidentally placed her in front of a slave drivers home. She killed one master.(on accident, but no one knows it)Plants seem to thrive around her
Preference in slave/master/mistress:any twisted
User Image

Magical Vampire

32,940 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Delia sat in a cage looking around at everyone around her. she heard a horse whinny and knew the supposed 'masters and mistresses' were here. She spoke to herself with certainty
"i am nobodies slave, i own myself." she tried to squeeze through the bars again, failing, and sat back down.
"damn boobs"

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
funlover1
Bio: She was placed at a door step in the middle of the night to be raised.Her father,who couldn't read, accidentally placed her in front of a slave drivers home. She has been through multiple houses and still is not broken. She killed one master.
User Image

((that is the best slave pic I have seriously EVER seen! Props!))

Magical Vampire

32,940 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Moonlit_Syren
funlover1
Bio: She was placed at a door step in the middle of the night to be raised.Her father,who couldn't read, accidentally placed her in front of a slave drivers home. She has been through multiple houses and still is not broken. She killed one master.
User Image

((that is the best slave pic I have seriously EVER seen! Props!))

(lol, i like it, caught my eye. wink )

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
People bolted out of the way as the crazy chariot parked in the middle of the square. The stout man suddenly appeared behind the chariot to open the door and help the cloaked figure from it.

The cloaked figure swept the square, as slaves cowered and customers avoided its course. Suddenly the figure stopped and looked down upon the slave in the cage, "What is your name?" asked a cool female voice that whispered round red lips beneathe the hood of the cloaked figure.

Magical Vampire

32,940 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Moonlit_Syren
People bolted out of the way as the crazy chariot parked in the middle of the square. The stout man suddenly appeared behind the chariot to open the door and help the cloaked figure from it.

The cloaked figure swept the square, as slaves cowered and customers avoided its course. Suddenly the figure stopped and looked down upon the slave in the cage, "What is your name?" asked a cool female voice that whispered round red lips beneathe the hood of the cloaked figure.

"Thats my business, not yours"
Delia looked up at her stubbornly with her light brown eyes
"what about you, oh claimer of being higher then me?"
Name: Larra
Race: Human
Master/Mistress/Slave: Slave
Belongings (optional):
Bio: Doesn't remember anything. She only knows that she was put in a cage and sold to become a slave. She hasn't been broken and doesn't plan to any time soon.
Preference in slave/master/mistress: Any

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
funlover1
Moonlit_Syren

The blood red lips beneath the hood of the cloaked figure curled into a smirk just as a toothless, fish smelling merchant appeared around to the cage and looked at the slave and mistress, "Can I help ye madam?" he asked.

"I'd like to buy this one." said the cloaked figure as she gestured towards the female in the cage and began to pull out a pouch of gold coins.

"Aye." grunted the man as he opened the cage and dragged out the girl harshly by a chain bounded to an iron collar.

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
blueyedwolf16
Name: Larra
Race: Human
Master/Mistress/Slave: Slave
Belongings (optional):
Bio: Doesn't remember anything. She only knows that she was put in a cage and sold to become a slave. She hasn't been broken and doesn't plan to any time soon.
Preference in slave/master/mistress: Any

((yaaaaaaaaaay yuri threesome with sisters!!! jkjkjkjkjkjk!!! XDDD Dude we need to get some guys up in here! XDD))

Magical Vampire

32,940 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Moonlit_Syren
funlover1
Moonlit_Syren

The blood red lips beneath the hood of the cloaked figure curled into a smirk just as a toothless, fish smelling merchant appeared around to the cage and looked at the slave and mistress, "Can I help ye madam?" he asked.

"I'd like to buy this one." said the cloaked figure as she gestured towards the female in the cage and began to pull out a pouch of gold coins.

"Aye." grunted the man as he opened the cage and dragged out the girl harshly by a chain bounded to an iron collar.

Delia scowled when she heard she was being bought by this thing. When the man pulled her out she kicked him in the face.

"back off d**k"

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
funlover1
Moonlit_Syren
funlover1
Moonlit_Syren

Delia scowled when she heard she was being bought by this thing. When the man pulled her out she kicked him in the face.

"back off d**k"

The merchant shook off the kick and pulled out a shock stick as he poked out and made to shock her in the side.

The cloaked figure said not a word as she starred at the spectacle....with utter delight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff