Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Veteran

19,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Devin 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
I_Write_Ivre
Telling people to do what they learned since kindergarten is going for the jugular?

I think I missed something...
I think you did, too. I was referring to the main post, not something specific from the last few pages. wink

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Osidiano
I_Write_Ivre
Telling people to do what they learned since kindergarten is going for the jugular?

I think I missed something...
I think you did, too. I was referring to the main post, not something specific from the last few pages. wink

Oh, okay. Got it.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Posting different chapters of your story in different threads, all with the same title and spamming up the front page.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... Really?
Misuki Marishima
Posting different chapters of your story in different threads, all with the same title and spamming up the front page.

Yeah, after a dry spell, we get the weirdest spam.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Moral Gutpunch
Misuki Marishima

Yeah, after a dry spell, we get the weirdest spam.

Dry spells do horrendous things. gonk At least the Anti-Guide and the Awesome Lines threads are still going strong though.

Posting in those two won't get your butt kicked because you can't go wrong. smile
Misuki Marishima

Posting in those two won't get your butt kicked because you can't go wrong. smile

Sure you can.

We've had people come to the anti-guide trying to argue against it.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Moral Gutpunch
Misuki Marishima

Sure you can.

We've had people come to the anti-guide trying to argue against it.

Well, I mean those who generally follow the guidelines of the thread. Which is most people.

What I mean to say is that "Think-tank kinda threads like that are welcome to a lot of ideas, which is why they're cool."

And it's now bed time. It has been.

Sigh. Good night, Moral. See ya tomorrow.
Misuki Marishima
Sigh. Good night, Moral. See ya tomorrow.

'Night.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Something else that will get your a** kicked here: posting a character profile and asking people to "rate" the character. Sorry, but we can't really tell if a character is going to be any good without reading the story the character is in. How good a character is depends on not only how it is handled, but how the character works in the context of the story. Considering the setting and the character's upbringing, does it make sense for the character to be this way? Furthermore, physical traits like eye color, blood type, and hair color have no bearing on how good a character is, so why bother posting that stuff?

Invisible Codger

It's no use but people post eye colour and hair colour because they want us to have an idea of how the character looks. In other words, for the same reason we get nigh on nineteen paragraphs on clothing, sometimes.

The blood type is just another wanna-be-japanese thing. They don't deserve the dignity of a capital J.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Acting in an immature way that you either do know is immature or should know better and then blocking everyone who points this out.

Shirtless Wench

DarknessofHeavenandDreams
Acting in an immature way that you either do know is immature or should know better and then blocking everyone who points this out.

Why I have mules that dress scantily.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Anyone else think we're being flooded by people who seem to have the attitude 'being mean on the internet will get me praise' and 'passing elementary school grammar is for losers'?

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DarknessofHeavenandDreams
Anyone else think we're being flooded by people who seem to have the attitude 'being mean on the internet will get me praise' and 'passing elementary school grammar is for losers'?

iz cause their creative GODD cant yu see ho good it iz i fell sarry 4u cuz my sis totes thinks bad spelling shoes, u no, ART

Shirtless Wench

Rotsab M. Hyolf
sis totes

Totally read "sis tits".

Another thing to get your a** kicked - announcing in the title of your topic your inability to use grammar and punctuation, and your desire for us to conveniently overlook said difficencies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff