Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vermille's Husband

It's a video!
New to the whole shtick of creation, I understand some things are...off, but just let me know what you guys think. I'm trying to get better at this thing, and would like an unbiased critique.

Clickity Click
Very good video! I can't see much to improve on drastically, but the video could have been a little better. Keep on making them.
Liightning
TheJamesWoods
It's a video!
New to the whole shtick of creation, I understand some things are...off, but just let me know what you guys think. I'm trying to get better at this thing, and would like an unbiased critique.

Clickity Click
A terrible list of boss battles. Most of them lacking any challenge what so ever.

Except, the list has nothing to do with the 10 most challenging boss battles anyways.

It says very clearly that the list is based off of his favorites in the description.

Ruthless Rogue

Being Telluric
Liightning
TheJamesWoods
It's a video!

Clickity Click
A terrible list of boss battles. Most of them lacking any challenge what so ever.

Except, the list has nothing to do with the 10 most challenging boss battles anyways.

It says very clearly that the list is based off of his favorites in the description.
My suggestion would be to play other games then. There are countless better boss battles then these. Even if it is an opinion, I doubt there is a consensus with a majority of this list.
Liightning
Being Telluric
Liightning
TheJamesWoods
It's a video!

Clickity Click

My suggestion would be to play other games then. There are countless better boss battles then these. Even if it is an opinion, I doubt there is a consensus with a majority of this list.

There doesn't have to be.

Ruthless Rogue

Being Telluric
Liightning
Being Telluric
Liightning
TheJamesWoods
It's a video!

Clickity Click

And so, as this being opinion, i ask you why your defending something that does not concern you.
I say the list sucks. Thats my opinion. Write your own.
Liightning
Being Telluric
Liightning
Being Telluric
Liightning
TheJamesWoods
It's a video!

Clickity Click

And so, as this being opinion, i ask you why your defending something that does not concern you.

I don't care for your opinion. That's not why I quoted you.

I was just pointing out that the list wasn't based on challenging boss battles, so that point was completely irrelevant.

Ruthless Rogue

Being Telluric
Liightning
Being Telluric
Liightning
Being Telluric

I was just pointing out that the list wasn't based on challenging boss battles, so that point was completely irrelevant.
congrats on accomplishing little to nothing or adding anything to the conversation.
Liightning
Being Telluric
Liightning
Being Telluric
Liightning
Being Telluric

congrats on accomplishing little to nothing or adding anything to the conversation.

I must also point out that your first comment did the same thing, as it was irrelevant to the thread.

You can keep on being a b***h if you want, though.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Thread is more entertaining than the video right now.

Peeps be mad at dat Telluric.

Ruthless Rogue

Being Telluric
Liightning
Being Telluric
Liightning
Being Telluric

I must also point out that your first comment did the same thing, as it was irrelevant to the thread.

How so? Explain your justification.
Being Telluric
Liightning
Being Telluric
Liightning
Being Telluric

You can pretty much stop talking altogether, and pardon for the intrusion in the conversation, the person you were replying to this entire time had a point and you kept insisting on carrying on with yours even though it had no relevance whatsoever.

It's sort of like flogging a dead horse, why bother?
Momo_Kitten
Being Telluric
Liightning
Being Telluric
Liightning
Being Telluric

You can pretty much stop talking altogether, and pardon for the intrusion in the conversation, the person you were replying to this entire time had a point and you kept insisting on carrying on with yours even though it had no relevance whatsoever.

It's sort of like flogging a dead horse, why bother?

Actually, I had stop replying to this thread, until you quoted me pretending you knew what you were talking about.

They didn't really have a point, save for a jab at the OP which was irrelevant to the reasoning behind his top 10 boss battles. I pointed that out, she got bitchy and asked why I was "defending" OP's opinion from her opinion, and the rest is history.

There was no point to be made,

Now, if you'll stop saying stupid things, I can leave this thread and forget it ever existed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff