Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Duelist

19,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Miss-dark8607
Prince Maikeru
I face palmed when I saw Thunder Cats there.
I do not consider the series Toonami worthy anime.

Justice League and JLU said to say hello. What made Toonami great back in the day was that it blended both styles. (Also to get technically the New Thundercats is anime-ese like many series today so...)

So try it before knocking it I guess.

Yes, lets add Ben 10 Omniverse, Star Wars The Clone Wars, Young Justice, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Generator Rex, with Thunder Cats, among other shows to the Toonami line up. Lets make the first 3 hours the shows I mentioned, and the last 3 hours the animation shows from Japan. *sarcasm* dramallama

Dangerous Visionary

Prince Maikeru
Miss-dark8607
Prince Maikeru

Justice League and JLU said to say hello. What made Toonami great back in the day was that it blended both styles. (Also to get technically the New Thundercats is anime-ese like many series today so...)

Yes, lets add Ben 10 Omniverse, Star Wars The Clone Wars, Young Justice, Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Generator Rex, with Thunder Cats, among other shows to the Toonami line up. Lets make the first 3 hours the shows I mentioned, and the last 3 hours the animation shows from Japan. *sarcasm* dramallama

Sarcasm fail rolleyes We already have the DC Nation block for all the DC series though really it wouldn't be a bad idea if Toonami was actually on in the mornings. Really I think that is part of the problem showing all this stuff late at night as every show you mention would benefit Toonami and get viewership way up.

Shirtless Duelist

19,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Miss-dark8607
Prince Maikeru
Miss-dark8607
Prince Maikeru

Sarcasm fail rolleyes We already have the DC Nation block for all the DC series though really it wouldn't be a bad idea if Toonami was actually on in the mornings. Really I think that is part of the problem showing all this stuff late at night as every show you mention would benefit Toonami and get viewership way up.

I would not watch Toonami if that were the case blaugh

Dangerous Visionary

Prince Maikeru
Miss-dark8607
Prince Maikeru
Miss-dark8607
Prince Maikeru

Good for you.

Shirtless Duelist

19,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Miss-dark8607
Prince Maikeru
Miss-dark8607
Prince Maikeru
Miss-dark8607
Prince Maikeru

Good for you.

Indeed.

Witty Phantom

Miss-dark8607
Eternal Marionetta
Miss-dark8607
HOLY ******** THUNDERCATS MAY BE SAVED YET! Thank you Steve Blum you and your flawless voice.

I could listen to him talk all day.
He is fabulous.

And the best part is we really can if we watch the right shows on Saturday. emotion_kirakira

INDEED. emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Visionary

Eternal Marionetta
Miss-dark8607
Eternal Marionetta
Miss-dark8607
HOLY ******** THUNDERCATS MAY BE SAVED YET! Thank you Steve Blum you and your flawless voice.

I could listen to him talk all day.
He is fabulous.

And the best part is we really can if we watch the right shows on Saturday. emotion_kirakira

INDEED. emotion_kirakira

For real he's in Young Justice, Regular Show, and then Toonami. Its great. Then a similar pattern on Sunday.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
It's like they don't want me to sleep at all on staturday's.

Dangerous Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
I'm just hoping and praying that once Casshern Sins and Symbionic Titan ends that they add the dub for Tiger and Bunny and Ao No Exorcist, I can dream emotion_kirakira

Devoted Explorer

I refuse to get bleach a view and i fall asleep after it goes off

this might be a problem
I would only watch Toonami if they were able to get a certain franchise back.

That would be Gundam (maybe like 0083, Wing, or even Seed). but considering Bandai is being stupid and doesn't want to work with America much longer, boo on them.
Asura Overlord
I would only watch Toonami if they were able to get a certain franchise back.

That would be Gundam (maybe like 0083, Wing, or even Seed). but considering Bandai is being stupid and doesn't want to work with America much longer, boo on them.
I haven't watched Gundam in quite a while, so if there was, even a slim possibility, that ANY version of it could re-appear on Toonami, I would definitely watch it. 3nodding
iKyo-Kun
...add the dub for Tiger and Bunny...
I found it slightly amazing that you mentioned this the day before Gaia released a bunch of items based around it. xd

Hilarious Codger

Oh hey look.
A line up of shows that I've not only seen.
But own the majority of or could watch on netflix.

I don't think it's a bad line up, in fact I think it's a lot fresher than it's been in a while.
The only reason I don't watch toonami is because they never air anything I haven't already watched.
For christ sakes, more half the things being recommended by kids in this thread are things I've seen ages ago.
I won't watch Toonami till I see some truly fresh blood on the lineup.
They better not put Index on the lineup after it gets released, we don't need more retards in our fandom. Our quota has been met.
Nougami Tork
I too have seen most of the anime that appeared in the past... up until now, but for me, Toonami is about showcasing anime,
for the benefit of ALL other animes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces