Welcome to Gaia! ::

ninja

This question has been on my mind for 2 years now since an absurdly attractive guy said he wanted to bang my brains out. He still texts and calls in hopes of getting in my panties.

I say nay.

So, what prompts men to sleep around?

To those that say "He doesn't wanna settle down.", why would a guy not want to "settle down"? What does that even mean? I don't wanna settle anywhere neutral Not like I'm offering a relationship rofl Ain't got no time for s**t.

Mommy issues? Rejection? What if they're stupidly good looking? I haven't yet heard a reason I can comprehend that justifies an attractive guy eating cookies all the time. After all, how can he feel insecure if he's so appealing, successful, etc.

Opinions, question, comments, moans of protest, howls of disgust?
And this is why one should always be cynical of people who declare themselves 'pre-med.'
I'm sorry you're not going anywhere in life.

Loiterer

So here's an epiphany:

Because not everyone thinks and/or has the same values as you do.

Unforgiving Bachelor

Apollinaria
ninja

This question has been on my mind for 2 years now since an absurdly attractive guy said he wanted to bang my brains out. He still texts and calls in hopes of getting in my panties.

I say nay.

To those that say "He doesn't wanna settle down.", why would a guy not want to "settle down"? What does that even mean? I don't wanna settle anywhere neutral Not like I'm offering a relationship rofl Ain't got no time for s**t.

Mommy issues? Rejection? What if they're stupidly good looking? I haven't yet heard a reason I can comprehend that justifies an attractive guy eating cookies all the time. After all, how can he feel insecure if he's so appealing, successful, etc.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Guys are not the only ones sleeping around. The sex drive of women is on an equal level.

I think the more important question is why ANYONE would want to sleep around instead of finding them self someone to settle down with.
Apollinaria
I'm sorry you're not going anywhere in life.

I'm sorry you're delusional and sexist??
Purified Envy
Apollinaria
ninja

I say nay.

Guys are not the only ones sleeping around. The sex drive of women is on an equal level.

I think the more important question is why ANYONE would want to sleep around instead of finding them self someone to settle down with.

I never said they were. I said my focus was on men seeing as I am a heterosexual female neutral A little defensive of you, no?

I'm making a reference here to serial ******** who bed hundreds of girls. Whats the psychological drive behind that?

Greedy Receiver

Purified Envy
Apollinaria
ninja

I say nay.

• Words of wisdom right here. Seriously.

Purified Envy
Apollinaria
ninja

I say nay.

You mean "complete moral abnegation".
It's an urge.

According to some article that was posted in the LD a bit ago this is news to women.
In the article a woman decided to "go undercover" and live life temporarily as a man. This was one of her discoveries.

Familiar Phantom

Apollinaria
Purified Envy
Apollinaria
ninja

I say nay.

I never said they were. I said my focus was on men seeing as I am a heterosexual female neutral A little defensive of you, no?

I'm making a reference here to serial ******** who bed hundreds of girls. Whats the psychological drive behind that?

It is an urge like all the others a million years on this planet drilled into our species. People who have strong urges to eat get fat. People who have strong urges to reproduce sleep around. The rest of us in the middle are more easily satisfied because that's just how we tick. My take

Unforgiving Bachelor

Apollinaria
Purified Envy
Apollinaria
ninja

I say nay.

The reason ANYONE would sleep around is because of the natural instinct to pass their genes on to offspring for survival of the species. But in this day and age, it is more about the feeling and the rush that comes with being with a new person every so often.
Purified Envy
Apollinaria
ninja

I say nay.

question
Isn't it driven by testosterone?
WHlTE TlGER 2
It's an urge.
According to some news study this is news to women.

Animals follow urges. Explains everything.

Unforgiving Bachelor

WHlTE TlGER 2
Purified Envy
Apollinaria
ninja

I say nay.

question
Isn't it driven by testosterone?

Yes it is. In both men and women.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out