Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Fatcat

Capitalist Gynecologist
Bastets Blessing
This thread makes me not want another man. If all men are truly like what Gonecrazy has described, I don't see the point. All five of the guys I've loved with my whole being cheated on me with multiple people, and now I see that men really aren't programmed to be with one person their whole life. Thanks so much for sparing me the pain of a sixth try.
...Or maybe you could just do yourself a favor by not dating assholes and blaming all men because you aren't good at finding what you want in relationships.
No one intentionally dates assholes, thank you. They were all very sweet, nice guys until about a few years into the relationship, and they then had a complete personality shift. They started out as everything I wanted in a relationship, and became the exact opposite. I'm not blaming all men, but after seeing what Gonecrazy wrote and many other men in this thread, I don't think men are programmed to want only one girl. That doesn't make men bad or anything. Some of my exes were really sorry about what they did, but men do have urges that women just can't understand. I forgave them, but the relationship was over after that.

Conservative Voter

3,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Bastets Blessing
Capitalist Gynecologist
Bastets Blessing
This thread makes me not want another man. If all men are truly like what Gonecrazy has described, I don't see the point. All five of the guys I've loved with my whole being cheated on me with multiple people, and now I see that men really aren't programmed to be with one person their whole life. Thanks so much for sparing me the pain of a sixth try.
...Or maybe you could just do yourself a favor by not dating assholes and blaming all men because you aren't good at finding what you want in relationships.
No one intentionally dates assholes, thank you. They were all very sweet, nice guys until about a few years into the relationship, and they then had a complete personality shift. They started out as everything I wanted in a relationship, and became the exact opposite. I'm not blaming all men, but after seeing what Gonecrazy wrote and many other men in this thread, I don't think men are programmed to want only one girl. That doesn't make men bad or anything. Some of my exes were really sorry about what they did, but men do have urges that women just can't understand. I forgave them, but the relationship was over after that.
You are blaming all men.

Here is your logic: I dated 6 assholes, all men are assholes! 'm never dating men again!
Here is my logic: You dated 6 assholes.

I love my girlfriend, never been a cheater, never will be.

Take a look at your social group, and make some thought patterns. You're seriously a ******** saddo if you think dating 6 cunts in your young life where promiscuity is extremely common in both genders is 'evidence' that every man is a terrible person and a cheater.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bastets Blessing
Capitalist Gynecologist
Bastets Blessing

That is horseshit.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Capitalist Gynecologist
Bastets Blessing
Capitalist Gynecologist
Bastets Blessing
You are blaming all men.

Here is your logic: I dated 6 assholes, all men are assholes! 'm never dating men again!

Take a look at your social group, and make some thought patterns. You're seriously a ******** saddo if you think dating 6 cunts in your young life where promiscuity is extremely common in both genders is 'evidence' that every man is a terrible person and a cheater.

My logic: She's attracted to assholes.

Eloquent Fatcat

chainmailleman
Capitalist Gynecologist
Bastets Blessing
Capitalist Gynecologist
Bastets Blessing
You are blaming all men.

You are an a*****e.

Eloquent Fatcat

chainmailleman
Capitalist Gynecologist
Purified Envy
Apollinaria
ninja

This question has been on my mind for 2 years now since an absurdly attractive guy said he wanted to bang my brains out. He still texts and calls in hopes of getting in my panties.

I say nay.

So, what prompts men to sleep around?

To those that say "He doesn't wanna settle down.", why would a guy not want to "settle down"? What does that even mean? I don't wanna settle anywhere neutral Not like I'm offering a relationship rofl Ain't got no time for s**t.

Mommy issues? Rejection? What if they're stupidly good looking? I haven't yet heard a reason I can comprehend that justifies an attractive guy eating cookies all the time. After all, how can he feel insecure if he's so appealing, successful, etc.

Opinions, question, comments, moans of protest, howls of disgust?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Guys are not the only ones sleeping around. The sex drive of women is on an equal level.

I think the more important question is why ANYONE would want to sleep around instead of finding them self someone to settle down with.
Actually a study showed that women are actually more likely of committing sexual infidelity.

More than just a study, 3 out of the last 4 women I had sex with were married.

Women are worse than sluts. At least sluts charge a fee, most women can be bed within hours to days of gaming for little to no cost (sometimes it takes a 6 pack of Mike's hard lemonade).
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm so glad I didn't block you yet! You get on my case for "stereotyping" men, and then you go to town on women on your next post? Oh the irony. You are the worst type of man, the scum of the earth. At least the guys I dated were respectful and treated women as equals, they were just a bit too promiscuous to stay faithful. You however, are in a whole other ballpark, the true definition of an "a*****e."

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bastets Blessing
chainmailleman
Capitalist Gynecologist
Bastets Blessing
Capitalist Gynecologist
Bastets Blessing
You are blaming all men.

Oh shut the ******** up, you pathetic sack of s**t. I'm the only person that knows what I've gone through, so you have no place to ******** talk. You are forever blocked. And by the way, you are an a*****e, so congrats! Apparently you're the type I'm attracted to! Misogynistic piece of s**t.

I'm not the one opening my legs to strangers, don't blame me about not getting quality men.

Eloquent Fatcat

chainmailleman
Bastets Blessing
chainmailleman
Capitalist Gynecologist
Bastets Blessing
You are blaming all men.

Oh shut the ******** up, you pathetic sack of s**t. I'm the only person that knows what I've gone through, so you have no place to ******** talk. You are forever blocked. And by the way, you are an a*****e, so congrats! Apparently you're the type I'm attracted to! Misogynistic piece of s**t.

I'm not the one opening my legs to strangers, don't blame me about not getting quality men.
Too bad I've only slept with one guy, and it was the one guy that I was getting married to in a month and found out he had been sleeping around. And he didn't get me in bed until four years into the relationship and the wedding date was set. I have never opened my legs to strangers, or even guys I've been with for a couple of years and loved. You wondered why they cheated? Simply because they weren't getting any from me. But my ex-fiance disproved that I suppose. So women are supposed to put out, but not be a slut. It's pretty hard to find that balance.

Eloquent Fatcat

chainmailleman
Bastets Blessing
chainmailleman
Capitalist Gynecologist
Purified Envy
Apollinaria
ninja

This question has been on my mind for 2 years now since an absurdly attractive guy said he wanted to bang my brains out. He still texts and calls in hopes of getting in my panties.

I say nay.

So, what prompts men to sleep around?

To those that say "He doesn't wanna settle down.", why would a guy not want to "settle down"? What does that even mean? I don't wanna settle anywhere neutral Not like I'm offering a relationship rofl Ain't got no time for s**t.

Mommy issues? Rejection? What if they're stupidly good looking? I haven't yet heard a reason I can comprehend that justifies an attractive guy eating cookies all the time. After all, how can he feel insecure if he's so appealing, successful, etc.

Opinions, question, comments, moans of protest, howls of disgust?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Guys are not the only ones sleeping around. The sex drive of women is on an equal level.

I think the more important question is why ANYONE would want to sleep around instead of finding them self someone to settle down with.
Actually a study showed that women are actually more likely of committing sexual infidelity.

More than just a study, 3 out of the last 4 women I had sex with were married.

Women are worse than sluts. At least sluts charge a fee, most women can be bed within hours to days of gaming for little to no cost (sometimes it takes a 6 pack of Mike's hard lemonade).
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm so glad I didn't block you yet! You get on my case for "stereotyping" men, and then you go to town on women on your next post? Oh the irony.

Women also can't read.
I can read. You are so misogynistic it's pretty pathetic. 3 out of the last 4 women you had sex with were married, therefore you say all women are sluts. 5 out of the 5 guys I've dated in committed relationships cheated, yet I can't say the same? Double standards. If you didn't get that out of my post, then there is no hope for you.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cosmic Pilgrim
Robot Giny
Cosmic Pilgrim
Robot Giny
Cosmic Pilgrim
She's right. Women crave sex almost purely for the feeling of intimacy and being "loved" (even if its in a strictly physical/carnal sense). As such, masturbation simply cannot serve as a substitution to sex for women, and it's why women go months, years or even their whole lives without ever masturbating. It's also the reason why so many women will have sex even without any intent of getting an orgasm and just faking it. Can you imagine a guy having sex and not being concerned about getting an orgasm? wtf thats like the whole point of sex for a guy. For guys, intimacy is nice and all, but sex is first and foremost about satiating a primal lust. This is why masturbation can serve as an inferior substitute to sex for guys.

Women can function fine without getting off, but for guys, not jerking off or having sex for a prolonged period of time (like even one week) can cause a genuine feeling of uneasiness. It's the reason why every traditional religion, being almost entirely the construct of men, condemns sex for the sake of sex. Libfags, in their infinite idiocy, think true freedom involves being able to ******** whores, drink alcohol, smoke weed whenever you want. Religion understands that the highest freedom lies in relinquishing our desires and to no longer be a slave to our own bodies.

Seriously, if you 'tards weren't so brainwashed by liberalism, and made a genuine honest effort at understanding nature as it really is, everything I said should make perfect sense.
I hope you don't practice your philosophy so literally when you have sex with women. Women only fake orgasms when they're having sex with a dude who pouts like a toddler when she can't say she's able to come in the three minutes he jackhammers her.
That's besides the point. Bottom line is that if getting off was such a primal need for women as it is for men, then they should either be fapping away when they're alone or be more insistent about getting an orgasm while having sex. But the fact is, there are plenty of women who do neither and are just fine. A little unsatisfied maybe, but nowhere near the same as what a guy experiences when he doesn't get off in a really long time.
Oh, Cosmic Pilgrim. You really need to talk to some women. Create a poll or something.

holy ******** what dont you get here? i dont need testimonials when the facts speak for themselves.

The modern woman is hell bent on convincing the rest of the world that women are just like men, not just in terms of what she's capable of, but also in terms of what her weaknesses are. I don't give a s**t what a bunch of liberal morons have to say on the topic.

Besides, what the ******** does a woman's word mean here? Do women have any idea about what it means to be a man and to understand how sexuality works for men? No, so how the ******** would their testimonials help settle this matter? Women can say their need to have sex is just as strong as that of a man, but how the ******** would they know that? If anything, the people you wanna ask are the trannies. In particular, those who've undergone hormone treatment for a long time.
Do you, perhaps, have some facts? Though a woman would not be able to compare her sex drive to a man's, she would be able to tell you if, for example, her sex life would be satisfying if she only had an orgasm 3 out the 5 times she actually had sex.

Come on! We can set up a poll, or a questionnaire. We can talk to all the women who are completely ambivalent about their sex drive, only masturbate once in a blue moon, and never complain about their boyfriends who think that his orgasm is a higher priority than hers. Those should be some fun conversations.

Giver

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
WHlTE TlGER 2
Purified Envy
WHlTE TlGER 2
Purified Envy
WHlTE TlGER 2

question
Isn't it driven by testosterone?

Yes it is. In both men and women.

So how can it be equal in men and women?

Testosterone is always higher ibn men, but that is because the testosterone is responsible for keeping the entire reproductive system on track in males. In women, it is only responsible for arousement and sex drive. On average, sex drive is equal in men and women.

Are there any studies to support that its's equal?
When I google it all I find are studies saying men's is higher. I can't find one scientific study saying that a women's is just as high as a mans.

rofl

I'm sorry but who needs studies, just look around you. (And most of these studies are probably carried out by men anyway so of course you can't find any studies in support of female sexuality being equal). Maybe you've never met women that have a sex drive just as high as men's but personally for me sex is a need, not a want. Historically women were said to go into 'hysteria' if they didn't have sex. I don't necessarily buy into that being the case for every woman but it's certainly the case for me; I become extremely depressed and less mentally stable without a sexual release. Also, it's been medically discovered that a man's semen has a chemical in it that helps regulate a woman's hormones and add to that the chemicals released by a woman's own body during sex, indicative of sex having some sort of effect on a woman's mental well-being. And just for the record I've heard of men having little to no sex drive (a friend's boyfriend) and met men having nowhere near my own sex drive.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Well, besides the fact that there are women who do that too, it could be numerous reasons, ranging from the purely innocent to the hideously degenerate. I don't sleep around due to an immensely painful amount of self loathing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff