Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

Pantsukon
Because it makes his d**k feels good. It's not ******** rocket science.
It's actually because people seek better than what they have.

Invisible Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I never understood this either. As a guy, I'm really not interested in sleeping around and never was. There's plenty of options out there to help make the sex better in a relationship or if you just can't and there's other problems maybe it's time to move on.

The only logic I could see behind it is a guy just wanting to seek out something new and better.

Hilarious Prophet

pixelsmash
The only logic I could see behind it is a guy just wanting to seek out something new and better.
I don't think adultery is justified even in that circumstance.

Invisible Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jacque De Molay
pixelsmash

No, not adultery. Just how guys outside of a relationship just want to sleep with someone without committing anything. Cheating is a different story, that has no logic.

Hilarious Prophet

pixelsmash
Jacque De Molay
pixelsmash

No, not adultery. Just how guys outside of a relationship just want to sleep with someone without committing anything. Cheating is a different story, that has no logic.
Sleeping with someone without the usual commitment is preferable to some because the other person's flaws can afford to be overlooked and there is less investment than there would otherwise be in a relationship. Relationships, why put all of your eggs in a basket that could fall apart at any time?

Invisible Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jacque De Molay
Relationships, why put all of your eggs in a basket that could fall apart at any time?

Because you've met the person that makes you crazy enough to do so. When you do, it's worth the risk.

Distinct Gaian

idk, but studies have shown that more intelligent men are more likely to me committed to a relation s**t
HVK2W
ninja

This question has been on my mind for 2 years now since an absurdly attractive guy said he wanted to bang my brains out. He still texts and calls in hopes of getting in my panties.

I say nay.

So, what prompts men to sleep around?

To those that say "He doesn't wanna settle down.", why would a guy not want to "settle down"? What does that even mean? I don't wanna settle anywhere neutral Not like I'm offering a relationship rofl Ain't got no time for s**t.

Mommy issues? Rejection? What if they're stupidly good looking? I haven't yet heard a reason I can comprehend that justifies an attractive guy eating cookies all the time. After all, how can he feel insecure if he's so appealing, successful, etc.

Opinions, question, comments, moans of protest, howls of disgust?
This is kinda stereotypical here. Women get just as horny as men, and casual sex is something everyone, women included have different opinions on. Ask one of your friends what there take on casual sex is, I bet it is probably different then yours
HVK2W
Rejection?

It's the rejection, yeah. I can't turn down a girl. That s**t doesn't feel nice to anyone.

Also, stop slut shaming me.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
If all that he wants is sex, then that shows you how far the relationship will go. Look at what the relationship is based upon and whether you can build that into a lasting, prosperous relationship. If not, don't bother. Don't settle for some guy who is more interested in banging people than in settling down and having someone to spend his life with, he'll just do what he does, and if that's chasing women and not wanting to settle down, then that's what he'll keep on doing until he changes the way he acts.

High-functioning Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
HVK2W
ninja

This question has been on my mind for 2 years now since an absurdly attractive guy said he wanted to bang my brains out. He still texts and calls in hopes of getting in my panties.

I say nay.

So, what prompts men to sleep around?

To those that say "He doesn't wanna settle down.", why would a guy not want to "settle down"? What does that even mean? I don't wanna settle anywhere neutral Not like I'm offering a relationship rofl Ain't got no time for s**t.

Mommy issues? Rejection? What if they're stupidly good looking? I haven't yet heard a reason I can comprehend that justifies an attractive guy eating cookies all the time. After all, how can he feel insecure if he's so appealing, successful, etc.

Opinions, question, comments, moans of protest, howls of disgust?

There is one simple reason I currently can't settle down. I am inloved with my ex who ******** with my mind and my friends. I hate her so bad cause she destroyed what little trust I had in the world. I choose to sleep around with random or female friends. Which Ever b***h wants the D gets the D is my motto now lmao.
I like to sleep around I don't give a ********.

10,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Bastets Blessing
Silentmarie
Bastets Blessing
This thread makes me not want another man. If all men are truly like what Gonecrazy has described, I don't see the point. All five of the guys I've loved with my whole being cheated on me with multiple people, and now I see that men really aren't programmed to be with one person their whole life. Thanks so much for sparing me the pain of a sixth try.

Not all men are like that. There are plenty of old couples who are still together and happy and the man never cheated. You just have to look in the right places. The internet does not represent everyone, just pretty much the whiny douchebags trying to make themselves look cooler than they are, like Gonecrazy.
I've been in a relationship with my best friend for over 2 years, and he doesn't even look at other women. My grandparents are in their 60s and have never had issues, and have always been loyal. My parents have never cheated and have always been happy.
Thanks. ^_^ I know that now. I've found a great guy who I trust 100%!
That's great! smile

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
lots of reasons. But not all men are like that. My ex sure was. Some people can't keep their hands to themselves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff