Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doting Rogue

8,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Quote:
Look at her. Such a pitiful little girl, vain and greedy. Though unsightly, such qualities have become quite common in little princesses. Perhaps that is how she was so easy to tame.

Go little child, curse the Frozen king and his Whimsical Fantasy. Break them apart, tear them to pieces as you fruitlessly strive to attain what you shall never truly hold. After all, your deeds only serve to aide me.

Though, that does not mean this queen cannot have some fun. Though whimsical, fantasies can be quite persistent, just as kings can be stubborn. So, my subject, let us even the odds in this little game. Take this token and run out into the world. Find these two lovers, aid them in their journey. Have these stubborn children fight against fate, desperately clawing their way back to each other.

I shall watch from the shadows as that hope drives them to their last breath. Only then will my true hand come into play.

-The Unknown Figure

Yet another steps into this marvelous play.

Doting Rogue

8,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Quote:
the cold wind blew across the street, making the mummer of the watching crowd fade and blowing the clothing of the three performers. for a beat there was nothing then the princess stepped forward. &Well well well how sad is this, close enough to hold hands yet can&t even hear each other. so strong in my magic, you were fools to defy me.&

The King looks to the girl his eyes no long a dull grey they had been wall searching, but not a red with fire full of passion and love. &She is my bride, my wife, my friend and my love. You will never keep her from me& He says aloud standing upright and looking more like the king he was then before. Drawing forth his sword he stabbed it into the ground and placed a hand on the blade rather than the hilt. &She alone is the one I will have in my life, even if I can never see her, I know she&s here&

The dream opened her eyes as the princess spoke
and in her the words the fire did stroke
The dream drew up calling her power once more
and there would end this she swore.
& he is my king, my husband my love and my friend
because of one princess that will not end.&
From the smoke around she pulled her bow
but its end on the ground it did go.
Once more she was the dream who held others from harm
no more would she be defeated by a charm.
& He is my dreamer forever more
I will see him again, that I swore.
no cure will stop me I have all the time
and I will find an answer to this problem of mine
but you I don&t get, why do this to us
you get nothing from it but dust.&
in her she felt her love grow
for the truth in her love&s words she did know.

The princess drew herself up looking at the pair, her eyes flashing cold. &I did this because what I wanted was taken from me. He was mine dream, to be wed to me! He would have had no choice. He had a restriction on him, if he had no queen by the winter&s fading light, then his kingdom would be forfeit. But then he found you.& with a growl the princess paced some growling. &he found you and my one chance at getting my love was taken from me. I was so mad I wanted to be rid of you. I wanted him.&

Thorn shook his head at the princess. &Kingdom or not I could never love you. You&re not the one for me. You don&t even know me. Why couldn't you just leave us alone? We never did anything to you!& He shook his head and threw his crown to the ground. &You want that you can have it, but it takes more than a crown to rule a kingdom, and it takes more than words to love someone.&

The girl stamped her foot. &but you don&t know that! we could have been happy! she promised me she promised! that if I did this you would love me, that the dream would leave and find happiness somewhere else and I would get my fairy tale ending!&

The dream stood there listening
watching the new tale start glistening
no this was not an evil princess but a child
one who oly wanted love so mild
but she sought after the wrong man
for he was not the one to offer her that can
no her love was match by his
and it was time all knew this
even the dream had not accepted it in her heart
fearful during their time apart
&you child have blinded eyes
clouded by fake love&s sighs
look childe would he have loved you?
And would you have wanted him to?
My dear you deserve better
but he is not yet there
no my dear he was never your destiny
its still out there trust me
for I could not leave him
I didn&t fall in love with him on a whim.&
the dream reached out looking for her loves Hand
not wanting to remain on this land
without him by her side
and in him once again she could confide.
&take my power take my all
but you cannot make my love fall.&
&She?& The king shook his head. &Who ever put this idea in your head is the one at fault not us. Were happy, were in love. Whimsical Fantasy is the only bride I will ever want and need.& He smiled some. &I love her, and I always will. There&s someone out there for you but its not me. You've frightened my sister, and taken my wife from my eyes, but you can never take her from my mind because I love her&

The dream closed her eyes against tears
this was what she had been waiting for for years
Her love was right there but he she could not see
and that she knew could not be
as tears ran down her face
around the ground a light did grace
settling into her every tear
and into the princess striking fear
for this was the spell -x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x- cast
fueled by enough love at last
and when her eyes opened again
her sight the spell did mend
once again she could see her King
and oh the happiness it did bring!
With a great cry to him she did go
but her he did not know
for him the spell had not been broke
and her face tears did soak
and upon his unseeing eyes placed a kiss
covering his eyes in her tears because of this
& oh my love there you are,
you were never that far
I love you my one and only king
and to you happiness I hope to bring
please my king open your eyes
and let us be done with unhappy sighs.&

Once more the king closed his eyes to take a breath. The cool air he breathed in for a moment felt warm, perhaps even hot. &You cant take her from me& With that his eyes opened to see his love before him at first sight she was but a dream but the longer he looked the more he realize she was there. Ignoring the princess who had hurt them so he grab his wife and embraced her. &Love... oh love... I missed you so much.& He smiled some seeing the tears in her eyes. &Don't cry I&m here... I never stopped looking&

The dream returned the hug
for the first time feeling snug
she had missed him so
and never again would she let go.
with a smile she pulled him into a kiss
smiling with bliss.

The princess watched the two not sure anymore. She was so tired of fighting without another word she turned and left. Perhaps the dream was right; maybe she could find mister right. With a true smile the girl did go and that was all you will know.

Not and end
But a beginning

~Whimsical Fantasy
~WintersFrozenThorn
-Princess Diana

Witty Raider

14,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Quote:
the cold wind blew across the street, making the mummer of the watching crowd fade and blowing the clothing of the three performers. for a beat there was nothing then the princess stepped forward. &Well well well how sad is this, close enough to hold hands yet can&t even hear each other. so strong in my magic, you were fools to defy me.&

The King looks to the girl his eyes no long a dull grey they had been wall searching, but not a red with fire full of passion and love. &She is my bride, my wife, my friend and my love. You will never keep her from me& He says aloud standing upright and looking more like the king he was then before. Drawing forth his sword he stabbed it into the ground and placed a hand on the blade rather than the hilt. &She alone is the one I will have in my life, even if I can never see her, I know she&s here&

The dream opened her eyes as the princess spoke
and in her the words the fire did stroke
The dream drew up calling her power once more
and there would end this she swore.
& he is my king, my husband my love and my friend
because of one princess that will not end.&
From the smoke around she pulled her bow
but its end on the ground it did go.
Once more she was the dream who held others from harm
no more would she be defeated by a charm.
& He is my dreamer forever more
I will see him again, that I swore.
no cure will stop me I have all the time
and I will find an answer to this problem of mine
but you I don&t get, why do this to us
you get nothing from it but dust.&
in her she felt her love grow
for the truth in her love&s words she did know.

The princess drew herself up looking at the pair, her eyes flashing cold. &I did this because what I wanted was taken from me. He was mine dream, to be wed to me! He would have had no choice. He had a restriction on him, if he had no queen by the winter&s fading light, then his kingdom would be forfeit. But then he found you.& with a growl the princess paced some growling. &he found you and my one chance at getting my love was taken from me. I was so mad I wanted to be rid of you. I wanted him.&

Thorn shook his head at the princess. &Kingdom or not I could never love you. You&re not the one for me. You don&t even know me. Why couldn't you just leave us alone? We never did anything to you!& He shook his head and threw his crown to the ground. &You want that you can have it, but it takes more than a crown to rule a kingdom, and it takes more than words to love someone.&

The girl stamped her foot. &but you don&t know that! we could have been happy! she promised me she promised! that if I did this you would love me, that the dream would leave and find happiness somewhere else and I would get my fairy tale ending!&

The dream stood there listening
watching the new tale start glistening
no this was not an evil princess but a child
one who oly wanted love so mild
but she sought after the wrong man
for he was not the one to offer her that can
no her love was match by his
and it was time all knew this
even the dream had not accepted it in her heart
fearful during their time apart
&you child have blinded eyes
clouded by fake love&s sighs
look childe would he have loved you?
And would you have wanted him to?
My dear you deserve better
but he is not yet there
no my dear he was never your destiny
its still out there trust me
for I could not leave him
I didn&t fall in love with him on a whim.&

the dream reached out looking for her loves Hand
not wanting to remain on this land
without him by her side
and in him once again she could confide.
&take my power take my all
but you cannot make my love fall.&

&She?& The king shook his head. &Who ever put this idea in your head is the one at fault not us. Were happy, were in love. Whimsical Fantasy is the only bride I will ever want and need.& He smiled some. &I love her, and I always will. There&s someone out there for you but its not me. You've frightened my sister, and taken my wife from my eyes, but you can never take her from my mind because I love her&

The dream closed her eyes against tears
this was what she had been waiting for for years
Her love was right there but he she could not see
and that she knew could not be
as tears ran down her face
around the ground a light did grace
settling into her every tear
and into the princess striking fear
for this was the spell -x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x- cast
fueled by enough love at last
and when her eyes opened again
her sight the spell did mend
once again she could see her King
and oh the happiness it did bring!
With a great cry to him she did go
but her he did not know
for him the spell had not been broke
and her face tears did soak
and upon his unseeing eyes placed a kiss
covering his eyes in her tears because of this
& oh my love there you are,
you were never that far
I love you my one and only king
and to you happiness I hope to bring
please my king open your eyes
and let us be done with unhappy sighs.&

Once more the king closed his eyes to take a breath. The cool air he breathed in for a moment felt warm, perhaps even hot. &You cant take her from me& With that his eyes opened to see his love before him at first sight she was but a dream but the longer he looked the more he realize she was there. Ignoring the princess who had hurt them so he grab his wife and embraced her. &Love... oh love... I missed you so much.& He smiled some seeing the tears in her eyes. &Don't cry I&m here... I never stopped looking&

The dream returned the hug
for the first time feeling snug
she had missed him so
and never again would she let go.
with a smile she pulled him into a kiss
smiling with bliss.

The princess watched the two not sure anymore. She was so tired of fighting without another word she turned and left. Perhaps the dream was right; maybe she could find mister right. With a true smile the girl did go and that was all you will know.

Not and end
But a beginning

~Whimsical Fantasy
~WintersFrozenThorn
-Princess Diana

and the ending at last. at least one chapter closed. but i fear whats instore with the mystrious figure runing around

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff