Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Like Whoa!
it is no worse than any other sin. so before you totally bash on homosexuals, take a look at yourself and see if you didnt think somehting naughty today, etc.

just sayin'

Oh, look - a homosexual trying to convince christians through straight denial and emotional appeal. We've never seen that one before. stare
Read the Bible.

Aged Lunatic

Lesser Tile
Like Whoa!
it is no worse than any other sin. so before you totally bash on homosexuals, take a look at yourself and see if you didnt think somehting naughty today, etc.

just sayin'

Oh, look - a homosexual trying to convince christians through straight denial and emotional appeal. We've never seen that one before. stare
Read the Bible.

And if I don't find the Bible to be any sort of moral authority on any issue in my life in the first place?

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
GunsmithKitten
Lesser Tile
Like Whoa!
just sayin'

Read the Bible.

And if I don't find the Bible to be any sort of moral authority on any issue in my life in the first place?

Then I'll melt. Then you're not a christian.
Like Whoa!

just sayin'

I am a Christian and I love homosexuals... Jesus tells us to love everyone including our enemies... but... well homosexuality... is not a sin but sodomy is.

Why is it a sin? because at the end it destroys people morally and physically... a**s is made to defecate... if you eat/lick fecal materia or if you insert your p***s inside an a**s -even if it belongs to a woman-, you will get sick.

Moreover regardless of my christianism or the bible, I rationally believe that homosexuality have the symptoms of a disease... fortunately there are several mediations to paliate it.

Now I love homosexuals, gays, lesbians or transgender and I do not bash homosexuals... but do I have the right to believe that homosexuality is a disease? or is it thought-crime?

Profitable Prophet

Like Whoa!

just sayin'

It does not mean all Christians bash homosexuals, assuming that you think all of them do judging by what you're saying. I'm Christian and I've never said anything negative about them at all. Yes, I don't really think God really wanted homosexuality to be of the Earth, in other words, I don't think it's right. However, I don't go around and start bashing them for it. I just let people be.

And btw. http://www.towleroad.com/2010/07/christian-group-says-im-sorry-at-gay-pride-parade-in-chicago.html

We are to embrace others and not shun them. I'm pretty sure this is what God wants and partially of what His son was sent to do.

Aged Lunatic

Llorin

Why is it a sin? because at the end it destroys people morally and physically... a**s is made to defecate... if you eat/lick fecal materia or if you insert your p***s inside an a**s -even if it belongs to a woman-, you will get sick.

So where does eating p***y fall into that?

Quote:
I rationally believe that homosexuality have the symptoms of a disease.

and that disease is....

Quote:
.. fortunately there are several mediations to paliate it

Which apparently involve shame, shame, shame, and threats of damnation until you either repress brutally or kill yourself.

Quote:
Now I love homosexuals, gays, lesbians or transgender and I do not bash homosexuals... but do I have the right to believe that homosexuality is a disease? or is it thought-crime?

You do. And I have an equal right to demand you explain why the simple fact that find other women sexually arousing likened to a disease.
Epique Phael
]Sodomy was among the sins and the townspeople suggested that Lot allow them to sodomize the angels, which he did not.

I think it was more the purposed public orgy that was the problem.

I'm a Christian and I do not see what the problem is with gay people. I do not believe that anyone will go to hell simply for falling in love with their own sex, that just seems stupid. I was taught that God loves everyone equally, and that you should love and respect your neighbour. It's not very respectful to judge their every action when you are probably just as "sinful" as they are.

Aged Lunatic

dhayzi
Epique Phael
]Sodomy was among the sins and the townspeople suggested that Lot allow them to sodomize the angels, which he did not.

I'm a Christian and I do not see what the problem is with gay people. I do not believe that anyone will go to hell simply for falling in love with their own sex, that just seems stupid. I was taught that God loves everyone equally, and that you should love and respect your neighbour. It's not very respectful to judge their every action when you are probably just as "sinful" as they are.

DOn't bother. He still believes it was teh ghey that destroyed Sodom and Gammorah despite that scripture it'self stated clearly what their sin was.

Aged Lunatic

Epique Phael
The Sound Synesthete
Epique Phael
P a v i d
Ive tried to make this argument with a many Christian friend of mine. Yes, the bible does say on multiple accounts that homosexuality is wrong.

When I say this to my friends, of corse the instantly think Im on their side. Then I bring this up and all hell breaks loose.

I look at it this was. The SIN homosexuality is wrong. Thats what the bible says and as a Christian I am to believe that. HOWEVER, what Im seeing in many Christians now a days doing is hating the sinner for sinning.

From what I recal, the bible calls Christians to be like God and hate the SIN and not the SINNER.

I also recall the bible saying the all sins are equal so when you lie or say profanities, you are sinning just as much as being homosexual.

One thing that one of my friends said that did stump me a little is that we as Christians should not be conger table with our sin and just accept it. Maybe someone could tell me a reasonable argument for that? Would be greatly appreciated!

Personally I am fine with homosexuality and think that it should be more openly accepted in schools and in our society as a whole, but thats an argument for another thread.
I believe that to openly perform and accept a sin is to challenge God. Yes, the bible does say to love the sinner and hate the sin, but that does not mean God will ignore your sins. The bible says that every time you sin it pains God, like if one of your parents told you not to do something and you did it anyway; it mkes God feel betrayed. figuratively, every time you sin you go back to the garden and take another bite out of the apple. Yes, all sins are equal, but that does not lessen their severity: killing is the same as stealing, and lieing is the same as killing. The reason homosexuality is wrong in God's eyes is because it is against his blueprints for life. If God would have been ok with homosexuality, he would not have rained fire down on Sodom and Gamorrah, the city where homosex got it's name. I do not believe homosexuality is right, but I do believe that if one is saved in christ they will be accepted into heaven no matter what, but they will still have every sin they ever commited read back to them while standing before God, and personally I'd like to keep that list short.

Get your facts straight, please. Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed not because of sodomy, but because of their other sins, like their vast lack of hospitality, and how they wanted to destroy the angels that visited, even when Lot was willing to give up his own daughter to sat them.

Ezekial 16:49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy."
Sodomy was among the sins and the townspeople suggested that Lot allow them to sodomize the angels, which he did not.

What part of NOW THIS WAS THE SIN do you not understand?

Also, nice of you to not know the difference between consentual sex and RAPE.
GunsmithKitten
Llorin

So where does eating p***y fall into that?

Quote:
I rationally believe that homosexuality have the symptoms of a disease.

and that disease is....

Quote:
.. fortunately there are several mediations to paliate it

Which apparently involve shame, shame, shame, and threats of damnation until you either repress brutally or kill yourself.

Quote:

You do. And I have an equal right to demand you explain why the simple fact that find other women sexually arousing likened to a disease.

I am truly sorry about your disease... I hope you recover fast, just trust psychiatrists and psychologists, it is for your own good, the first step is acept your medical condition, denial is always bad... take care.
Like Whoa!

just sayin'

You're perfectly correct. For Christians, keep in mind, that they aren't to judge. They are to pass teachings. It is for the individual to think about the teachings.

Profitable Prophet

GunsmithKitten
Epique Phael
The Sound Synesthete
Epique Phael
P a v i d
Ive tried to make this argument with a many Christian friend of mine. Yes, the bible does say on multiple accounts that homosexuality is wrong.

When I say this to my friends, of corse the instantly think Im on their side. Then I bring this up and all hell breaks loose.

I look at it this was. The SIN homosexuality is wrong. Thats what the bible says and as a Christian I am to believe that. HOWEVER, what Im seeing in many Christians now a days doing is hating the sinner for sinning.

From what I recal, the bible calls Christians to be like God and hate the SIN and not the SINNER.

I also recall the bible saying the all sins are equal so when you lie or say profanities, you are sinning just as much as being homosexual.

One thing that one of my friends said that did stump me a little is that we as Christians should not be conger table with our sin and just accept it. Maybe someone could tell me a reasonable argument for that? Would be greatly appreciated!

Personally I am fine with homosexuality and think that it should be more openly accepted in schools and in our society as a whole, but thats an argument for another thread.
I believe that to openly perform and accept a sin is to challenge God. Yes, the bible does say to love the sinner and hate the sin, but that does not mean God will ignore your sins. The bible says that every time you sin it pains God, like if one of your parents told you not to do something and you did it anyway; it mkes God feel betrayed. figuratively, every time you sin you go back to the garden and take another bite out of the apple. Yes, all sins are equal, but that does not lessen their severity: killing is the same as stealing, and lieing is the same as killing. The reason homosexuality is wrong in God's eyes is because it is against his blueprints for life. If God would have been ok with homosexuality, he would not have rained fire down on Sodom and Gamorrah, the city where homosex got it's name. I do not believe homosexuality is right, but I do believe that if one is saved in christ they will be accepted into heaven no matter what, but they will still have every sin they ever commited read back to them while standing before God, and personally I'd like to keep that list short.

Get your facts straight, please. Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed not because of sodomy, but because of their other sins, like their vast lack of hospitality, and how they wanted to destroy the angels that visited, even when Lot was willing to give up his own daughter to sat them.

Ezekial 16:49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy."
Sodomy was among the sins and the townspeople suggested that Lot allow them to sodomize the angels, which he did not.

What part of NOW THIS WAS THE SIN do you not understand?

Also, nice of you to not know the difference between consentual sex and RAPE.

Sodomy is one of the sins committed, among others. It is part of why God destroyed the two cities. Someone missed part of the scripture though. "They did haughty and detestable things before me.." Note "detestable", something which is disgusting, which is most likely the participation of sodomy. "Sodom and Gomorrah gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion."
Unless I'm misled about what you stated. Sodomy was a definite sin there.
I mean, how did Sodomy ever become a word... Lol.
Righteous Slushie
I mean, how did Sodomy ever become a word... Lol.

perfect internet logic! heart

Greedy Phantom

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
dhayzi
Epique Phael

Read some of my previous posts, I have very clearly stated this and that I am not exacting judgement on anyone, I am stating a biblical fact..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff