Welcome to Gaia! ::

it is no worse than any other sin. so before you totally bash on homosexuals, take a look at yourself and see if you didnt think somehting naughty today, etc.

just sayin'
Zensomnia
To christians? Christianity is not the only religion where homosexuality is a sin, hun.

Sad but true.
I'm Christain, and I think homosexuality is OK. I think people are afraid of the unknown and that's what brought up thist whole, "homosexuality is wrong" Marriage is based on love, nothing else.

Happiest of days
~**minkasha**~
Zensomnia
To christians? Christianity is not the only religion where homosexuality is a sin, hun.

yes but on gaia, mainly the arguments are "the bible this gays that jesus etc" you know. sorry for not paying attention to politcal correctness and encompassing every possible option for the sake of political correctness...
ReannaKing
Zensomnia

Sad but true.

No, not really. Just because you are in a religion that doesn't condone homosexuality doesn't mean you have to be against it. It just means that if you are a homosexual you can't be part of that religion.
Zensomnia
ReannaKing
Zensomnia

Sad but true.

No, not really. Just because you are in a religion that doesn't condone homosexuality doesn't mean you have to be against it. It just means that if you are a homosexual you can't be part of that religion.
Depends on the religion; for example, homosexuals can be christian.
niruso
There is really too many threads about this to be honest.

I ******** men beacuse I like it. smile
Word, niruso. Word.

Magical Loiterer

niruso
There is really too many threads about this to be honest.

I ******** men beacuse I like it. smile
Yes it is kind of getting on my nerves all these kind of threads.
Now, truely, what was the point of this thread? stare

>.> These are getting annoying....
Demonic Seiji
Now, truely, what was the point of this thread? stare

>.> These are getting annoying....

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers