Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

Prophet

My disappointment grows the longer this thread is not responded to.

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
We're all posers here.

VOGUE

Prophet

The Heavy Metal Jesus
We're all posers here.

VOGUE
Really, though. Is this place mainly metalcore/screamo/deathcore/hardcore stuff?

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Slaughter In The Vatican
The Heavy Metal Jesus
We're all posers here.

VOGUE
Really, though. Is this place mainly metalcore/screamo/deathcore/hardcore stuff?

The regular posters here post plenty of Heavy/Death/Black/Doom/TR00 metal here, you have to dig deep a bit though.

Aged Lover

writing poseur wrong makes me instantly dislike you

even hating Asking Alexandria can't save you now

anyway, none of the regs listen to metal any more anyway, it's a children's genre, only fun for the occasional trip down nostalgia lane

if you want to truly fit in with the cool crowd here, follow these rules:

- listen mainly to pop and EXTREMELY limited amounts of metal
- always admit to having guilty pleasures. You must admit that they suck and are horrible but that you enjoy listening to them. One guilty pleasure always allowed is Rammstein.
- don't make threads about normal metal bands with no redeeming features other than that they're a real metal band. This isn't against any rules I just made up, just don't expect any replies.
- insult people that post Asking Alexandria threads

Liberal Streaker

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Commissar Lolfly

anyway, none of the regs listen to metal any more anyway, it's a children's genre, only fun for the occasional trip down nostalgia lane

- always admit to having guilty pleasures. You must admit that they suck and are horrible but that you enjoy listening to them. One guilty pleasure always allowed is Rammstein.
- don't make threads about normal metal bands with no redeeming features other than that they're a real metal band. This isn't against any rules I just made up, just don't expect any replies.
By pop you mean pop-folk?

Liberal Streaker

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Quote:
Poser is a 3D CGI rendering and animation software program optimized for models that depict the human figure in three-dimensional form, mostly used to pose and animate the figures in a similar way as a mannequin.
Hello, and welcome to the Metal Forums!
There are some important things to remember during your stay!
-Always flame people who post the wrong threads
-Ignore any cakes made by bunnies. They're awful.
-Antichrist Kommand is the best band. SATANIK KOMMANDOS m/
-Everything is better than metal, except nonmetal bands that suck really bad and are often called metal. And crunkcore. Metal is better than those two things but ONLY those two things.
-Ignore the one they call Voltorb. That thing is the very definition of annoying c**t.

HAPPY POSTING ^_^

Invisible Hunter

Real Horrorshow Groodies
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PTPFuAVegB

That is soooo him.
Nah it's full of people who say every band is s**t..it's fun heart

Prophet

Real Horrorshow Groodies
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PTPFuAVegB
You forgot the accent, but yeah. Pretty much.

Prophet

Commissar Lolfly

I'm not here to be liked. I don't know every bit of slang, sure, doesn't matter. I still know metal better than 90% of the people I've met.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff