Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tvvitter
The Astronauts Daddy
A huge portion of the people still playing MW2 are kids who didn't want to give up one man army noob-tubing. I'm good, thanks.

TbhAn acronym like this should really be fully capitalized YourNot a new sentence or proper noun stupidMy stupid what? for saying that because those kids actually learned how ToThis isn't a new sentence or proper noun quick scope ^_^ heart YOU haventContractions need apostrophes gaveClose, but still wrong up on One-Man Army noobtubing .

If you're going to call somebody stupid, you probably shouldn't do so in a fashion that makes you look like a cretin ^_^ heart .

Also, you can quick-scope in MW3. There is pretty much no incentive to play MW2 instead, other than being able to OMA noob-tube. Not to mention the vast, vast majority of self-identified "quick-scopers" in CoD are kids who are absolute garbage at it, so if they "learned how to quick scope", that means absolutely nothing.

Versatile Noob

7,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Crylvia
Tvvitter
Crylvia
Tvvitter
learned how To quick scope
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

getting rid of Quickscoping.

And even then, with blackops we STILL made it work ^_^
Because you can't play the game without an exploit, way to go.

Also I've never come across a quickscoper in Black Ops.

Thats because they usually 1v1 in Private matches when one rages and the other waits for that Message that says "1v1 me You ******** suck" ^_^

Fanatical Prophet

Tvvitter
Crylvia
Tvvitter
Crylvia
Tvvitter
Stop quoting with this ******** image it's xbox hueg

Thats because they usually 1v1 in Private matches
Right, because when you try that s**t anywhere outside of 'Quick-Scoping Lobbies' quick-scopers get their s**t slapped like there's no tomorrow. I recall playing a game of Domination on Resistance and at least half of the enemy team was quick-scoping. My ACR cut through them like a hot knife through butter, seriously what is the point?

Versatile Noob

7,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Astronauts Daddy
Tvvitter
The Astronauts Daddy
A huge portion of the people still playing MW2 are kids who didn't want to give up one man army noob-tubing. I'm good, thanks.

TbhAn acronym like this should really be fully capitalized YourNot a new sentence or proper noun stupidMy stupid what? for saying that because those kids actually learned how ToThis isn't a new sentence or proper noun quick scope ^_^ heart YOU haventContractions need apostrophes gaveClose, but still wrong up on One-Man Army noobtubing .

If you're going to call somebody stupid, you probably shouldn't do so in a fashion that makes you look like a cretin ^_^ heart .

Also, you can quick-scope in MW3. There is pretty much no incentive to play MW2 instead, other than being able to OMA noob-tube. Not to mention the vast, vast majority of self-identified "quick-scopers" in CoD are kids who are absolute garbage at it, so if they "learned how to quick scope", that means absolutely nothing.

Oh Im sorry. I didnt mean to have you waste a good 5 minutes of your life on me. ^_^ Nobody likes quick-scoping with an Barrett. It takes the fun out of it. The point is using the original quick-scoping weapon, which would be the Intervention. When I say they learned, I pretty much mean't that it subrtracted the majority of NOOBTUBERS/ Knife Ragers of the game which made it less fun. In which thats all I find now on Mw3, and I dont really like quick-scoping with their rifles.

None the less this thread wasnt even mean't for this type of conversing. I made it so people could add me and play, not nag about which is better, I never gave anyone an actual opinon on which game was better, I said I was TIRED of playing Mw3 and wanted to play Mw2 for those who didn't own the game yet. ^_^

Versatile Noob

7,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Crylvia
Tvvitter
Crylvia
Tvvitter
Crylvia
Tvvitter
Stop quoting with this ******** image it's xbox hueg

Thats because they usually 1v1 in Private matches
Right, because when you try that s**t anywhere outside of 'Quick-Scoping Lobbies' quick-scopers get their s**t slapped like there's no tomorrow. I recall playing a game of Domination on Resistance and at least half of the enemy team was quick-scoping. My ACR cut through them like a hot knife through butter, seriously what is the point?

Truth be told, I havent had any Type of Machine-gun Cut through me like a hot knife through butter yet, but thats just me. Im quick and swift with my quick-scoping and I usually average up to 20+ kills a game, if Im not winning that is ^_^

Eloquent Streaker

The Astronauts Daddy
Wait, MW3 actually fixed n00b t00bing?

Wow. Infinity Ward actually did something right for once.

Fanatical Prophet

Tvvitter
Truth be told, I havent had any Type of Machine-gun Cut through me^
ACR
Machine-gun

Ya' know, I'm just gonna go ahead and bail out of this thread before more jimmies get rustled and it just becomes a full on screaming match with '^_^' faces.

O.G. Noob

Requiem in Mortis
The Astronauts Daddy

People still tube,it's just that when you pick up a scavenger pack you don't get ammo for the tubes emotion_awesome

Eloquent Streaker

Brother Dave
Requiem in Mortis
The Astronauts Daddy

People still tube,it's just that when you pick up a scavenger pack you don't get ammo for the tubes emotion_awesome
Funny thing is, I used to tube fairly often when I actually played MW2 (though I still got more kills with the M16A4, my weapon of choice, than I did with the GL attachment), and I only ever used One Man Army and Scavenger to get the upgraded Perks. Once I got them, I swapped back to Bling.

Versatile Noob

7,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Crylvia
Tvvitter
Truth be told, I havent had any Type of Machine-gun Cut through me^
ACR
Machine-gun

Ya' know, I'm just gonna go ahead and bail out of this thread before more jimmies get rustled and it just becomes a full on screaming match with '^_^' faces.

Lmfao I died laughing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games