Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should my new Steampunk themed name be for my main avie when it gets finished? (most votes doesn't necessarily win, but I'm interested)

Oil-gasm 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 8 ]
Gerra Grinder 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 2 ]
Mistress Monkeywrench 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 7 ]
Gogglehead 0.0625 6.2% [ 3 ]
Tessa L'Coil 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 4925 4926 4927 > >> >>> »|

User Image

CLOSED

JOIN US AT THE NEW
DECEMBER 2 REMEMBER
User Image
These are my security guards. Respect their authority and you have nothing to worry about. They are here to make the thread a fun, easy place for everyone.

Chroias: I’m back! As top mod and Ringmaster around here my decisions are final. I try to play fair and be honorable in my decision making but if I feel my generosity and good nature are being abused I will not hesitate to smear you in peanut butter and throw you to the elephants.
Dream Avie-Updated Via Avie
User Image
Total Value: 3,704,812 Gold

Yoruzena:Hello, I'm Yoru :3 I like piano, food, and anything cute. I really dislike beggars, so don't try >.> I'm talkative, so go ahead and talk to me!
User Image

Simply Mashi:

Shanra the Dragon Bard
I'm one of those pesky adult Gaians. So if you're in need of life-changing advice, you can come to me. I've seen and done it all! I'm a stickler for rules, so don't break any of Chroias's rules or you'll have to answer to me. I love to meet new people and this is a great place to do it. This is going to be a great event, so stick around!
User Image

DemonAngel_Maeyin

I never like these kinds of interviews lol. Ok um well im turning 20. Im not always on gaia (24-7) more like 18/7 lol. I think im funny i try to lighten the mood in any thread or conversation. Im pretty random as well. I dont like fighting and i dont like it when people fight because i always feel that its my fault even if its not. I hold my friends pretty high up on my pedestal they are very important to me. I have a bf so every tuesday and thursday ill b on and off gaia. Ill b starting school again in the fall (but u prob wont need me by then). I like to think of myself as a generous person but only if i feel the other person deserves it. I hate being taken advantage of and i rarely explode in anger. If anyone tells me anything mean or ignores me i just shrug it off. O and i like to have a good fun time (minus the booze) ^.^. Hope that was enough.

and here's my quest bar
User Image

CLOWNS
These people will be randomly turning up to shell out gifts to members who show good will, friendship, and generosity to fellow Gaians.

pinkskullxo
I am a angel here to help out. I'm nice and all those things. But the main things you need to know: I'm NOT dumb, so don't try anything. I give to those who deserve. And my motto. "Money can't buy you happiness, but generosity can." Lol, I am pretty easy going and a mellow person... yep. That's about it. n_n

and here's my quest bar. n_n
User Image

Name: TK
Bio: I am an avid Tekteker. I started Giving away in Roi's V-Day Giveaway. I am 20 and this is my....5th main account? sweatdrop So, I've been active since 2004. More Precise: 11.06.04.
Clownin' Around: I am hosting my own Contests here. 3nodding First one is a weekly Contest throughout the Giveaway. biggrin I am currently thinking up of more ideas since I got bigger gifts! whee
Questbar:
User Image

Hello, my fellow circus friends! I'm Serethielle, but you can just call me Sere for short. I shall be your humble circus clown for the duration of this friends, fun, and giveaway ^^

My birthday has already passed, unfortunately. It was on March 26th. I like to doodle and sketch, play flute and viola in my free time. I'm a straight A student...in case you were wondering xD I am Chinese, I speak Chinese and English, and I understand some Spanish. And my hobby on Gaia is chatting (over 14000 posts in my 5 months here xD), questing for shiny items (xD My wishlist is growing out of control due to this ._.), and making friends ^^ I don't like beggars, but I love to help kind, friendly people. So, know that and we'll get along simply serenely ^^

Here are my current most wanted/questing:

User ImageUser Image
And...I keep a special memo in my journal for special people who made my life here better (I needed them because Gaia was being money-greedy D<< RIGs decreased drastically in chances of winning. And they reaped 200k from me that way! D:> I don't buy Gaia Cash, of course.)

Skypyro (The One & Only Fire Eater)

User Image
User Image

PRIZES CURRENTLY TOTALED AT ABOUT 2.5 MIL
ATTENTION

If you do not have a TRADING PASS then I can not trade you your prizes or gold!!

PLEASE make sure you have a trading pass!

BANNER CONTEST
This thread needs an AWESOME BANNER ART before we can really get started!
So, do everything y can to make a really fantastic banner for me before the cutoff date JUNE 5th
SUBMIT all entries to me via PM
Include the IMG and the CODE (separately) so that I can start posting entries right away!
ALL BANNERS will be used, but only THREE WILL WIN
1st PRIZE: 50k
won by DIETY IRIS
2nd PRIZE: 25k
won by KUURON
3rd PRIZE: 10k
won by KIKIMONSTERx3
check under AFFILIATES for entries

AVIE ART
User Image
This is Ringmaster Reginald, the official mascot of this thread! The rules are simple, draw him to the best of your ability for a chance at 3 AMAZING prizes! Any medium/black & white or color is acceptable.
ENTRY DUE BY WEDNESDAY AUGUST 5th
ENTRIES FOUND ON PG 4428
PRIZE
1st Place 100k + User Image
won by Ray_Muarta
2nd Place 50k + User Image
won by Ladon Dragon
3rd Place 20k + User Image

won by vero14_70

DRESS UP DAYS
Week ends on Midnight of that Saturday

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Shanra the Dragon Bard will be putting together a picture of all Theme Day participants each week. If you would like to be included in the picture, please PM her while your avi is dressed in its outfit. Do not send her a tektek of your avi. She needs to see you actually in your Theme Day attire. The pictures will be made available at the end of each week for you to copy and save for yourselves.

User Image
WEEK 1 (6/13-6/19) CLOWNS ABOUND
PRIZE 20k + Avie Art BY Certainly Knot [x] [x] [x]
won by lilloulou
User Image
WEEK 2 (6/20-6/26) ACROBATIC FANATIC
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by Triya Brattel
User Image
WEEK 3 (6/27-7/3) TIGER TRAFFIC
PRIZE 20k +User Image
won by YamiTyger
User Image
WEEK 4 (7/4-7/9) FLAMBOYANT FORTUNE TELLERS
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by neral
User Image
WEEK 5 (7/11-7/16) RINGMASTER ROUNDABOUT
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by Shanra the Dragon Bard
User Image
WEEK 6 (7/18-7/24) CARNY CHAOS
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by Queen-0f-Being-Cute
WEEK 7 (7/25-7/31) FANTASTIC FREAKS
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by [.]Buttsecks Pie[.]
User Image
WEEK 8 (8/1-8/7) BRAZEN BURLESQUE
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by meggiepie643
User Image
WEEK 9 (8/8-8/14) MARVELOUS MUSICIANS
PRIZE 20k +User Image
won by Kuroda Kaori
WEEK 10 (8/15-8/21) SIAMESE SIBLINGS
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by vero14_70 & lilloulou

CARNIVAL CLUES

The game is simple, every week (Starting Saturday the 12th) I will release clues. They will all be carnival themed, but it could be anything from moves, to music, to board games! The FIRST person to answer CORRECTLY and IN THREAD will WIN!!

Don’t try to guess what’s coming next! XD I won’t even decide which subject I will pick until the night before! And You can only win 3x before you have to stop guessing and give other people a fair chance!

FIRST CLUE: “Carnies built this country, the carnival part of it anyway.”
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by Dream Gazing

SECOND CLUE: I was born in the wagon of a travelin' show, My mama used to dance for the money they'd throw
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by Chibi^^Shiro, and lilloulou

THIRD CLUE:
The carnival was the predecessor to the burlesque world-this all tied together, the psychic, the hypnotic... That gave me a good foundation for playing the girlie shows, my opportunity to play for female dancers. I also played midway music and worked the sex shows.[/orange]
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by Chibi^^Shiro

FOURTH CLUE:
“Life is a festival only to the wise.”[/orange]
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by ordimoi

FIFTH CLUE: “You are invited to the festival of this world and your life is blessed”[/orange]
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by vero14_70

SIXTH CLUE: “The truth is that existence wants your life to become a festival...because when you are unhappy, you also throw unhappiness all around. ”[/orange]
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by Triya Brattel

SEVENTH CLUE:“So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?”[/orange]
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by YamiTyger

EIGHT CLUE: “Revolution is the festival of the oppressed”[/orange]
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by vero14_70

NINTH CLUE: Football is a fertility festival. Eleven sperm trying to get into the egg. I feel sorry for the goalkeeper.
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by ordimoi

TENTH CLUE: “I kind of like things slightly out of tune. It makes me feel... intoxicated almost... but in a good way. Like I'm at a carnival in a dream.
PRIZE 20k + User Image
won by ordimoi

WORLD CARNIVAL TEKTEK
Did you know nearly every country in the world has it's own brand of Carnival style? From Mardi Gras in New Orleans to Carnival of Rijeka in Croati.

This contest is a little more complicated. Research CARNIVAL and pick a country that celebrates with parades, shows, food and games! Then, TEKTEK an avie according to that tradition!
TekTek entries are due by July 25th! Include Country of Origin, Carnival Title, AND Brief Explanation behind TekTek!
EXAMPLE:
User Image
AND THE WINNERS ARE
ENTRIES TO BE FOUND ON PG 2651
PRIZES
1st PRIZE 100k + User Image
won by Ray_Muarta
2nd PRIZE 50k + User Image
won by meggiepie643
3rd PRIZE 20k + User Image

won by Froggie Doll

RANDOM PRIZES
What good is a carnival is you don't take a PLUSHIE/DOLL home!! Our CLOWNS will be giving them away through out the whole summer!
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PAGE POSTERS
Certain Things you just HAVE to have in a giveaway!!
So on every 100 pgs (starting from pg 2500) a RANDOM POSTER will win

QUOTE THE CLOWN
This One Is EASY
All you have to do is watch the forums! Every once in a while you'll see this image pop up
User Image
Just be the first person to quote me and you WIN one of the new
RIGs
User Image
20/20 RIG's GIVEN

CARNI TRASH MAN

User Image

"The Carni Trash Man Has a Deal That will cost you no cash
First to quote this gets carni trash"

Every Day (starting June 12th) the Carni Trash man will prowl the abandoned carnival at night, scrounging around for the days leftovers. All you have to do is find him and quote him to get some of his loot!
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

FORTUNE TELLER FREEBIE
User Image
Dare you peek into the future of the cards my pet? Hmmm?
When you see this image above, I will reach into the mystic deck and draw forth a card. Be the first to guess the card and win

A FULL SET of either GEISHA or SAMURAI attire!

User Image
User Image
Interested in starting your own game?
To submit a MEMBER SPONSORED GAME please do the following:
1) Become a Member (1000g or more donation to Ohiochan)
2) PM me with Game subject, rules, deadline and prizes
3) Revel in the joy of being involved!
4) THE PERSON SPONSORING THE GAME IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ENTRIES REGARDING, NOT ME

xx I met my fate xx

Quote:

There's a reason for being active in this thread, aside from the awesome people of course, and that is the Sushi daily Prize! Every day one person who has been active will receive a 100,000 gold donation from Sushi Wishes Charity! If they are VERY lucky they may receive an item from their wishlist worth MORE than that!! On the last day of the extravaganza one lucky person will get 500,000 gold!

Rules:
Bumping does not count as active. Chatting does!
You CAN win more than once, but no more than 4 times.
Be polite and don't start drama!
Winnings will be handed out each evening around MIDNIGHT PST.

Yoruzena

Quote:
DRAWING CONTEST
User Image
Above, is the avi I`d like you to draw.
The last day for entries is August 1st. All submissions are to be sent to me, not Chroias.
It can be BW, pencil crayons, digital, whatever you`d like.
**I like realistic and/or cute**
Prizes:
1st: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Go Phones + tip
2nd:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yellow Body Dye
3rd: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Heavenly Drapes
You can only win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, no matter how many pieces of art you submit.
You may submit as many as you like.

Please label all PMs with Art Contest.

Silva Tempus[/align]
Quote:
With carnies abounding and all... Well, I thought it would be the perfect time to do a bit of Celebrity dress-up. The good, the bad, and the ugly. xp The prize being the standard 20k + Celebrity Date. And since, as I recall, you take the summaries for these things directly from the PM's holding them...

PROLOGUE WEEK (6/6-6/12) CELEBRITY CARNAGE
PRIZE 20k + User Image

everyone who enters should PM me to let me know and stay in costume until I reply to them, letting them know that I have screenshots of their avatar. Entries can be changed until the 12th, at which point it is locked in. The winner will be picked and the prize distributed by noon on the 13th. More than likely before that, but I'm leaving life a bit of leeway, since it so likes to throw wrenches in the works. If you send an entry on the 12th, but haven't received confirmation by the 13th, DON'T FRET. I will be looking at day and time, if I get more between the night of the 12th and the morning of the 13th. Your entry will be counted, as long as you're still in costume.

Additionally, you might want to mention WHO and possibly WHEN you are dressing as. (Ex: Kanye West during Taylor Swift's speech. As opposed to just Kanye West.) I'll even allow popular TV personas (such as Mimi, from the Drew Carey show.)

IxI_Angelic-Savior_IxI

User Image

Quote:
Contest name: Annihilate my Angelic Avitar
Rules: There will be no fightng,argueing about my decisions on wht place whoever wins. Please Do it in pencil or colored pencil.

First Place: 50k+Angel or Demonbow
Second Place: 25k
Third Place:10k
Due on Augest First!

lilloulou
lilloulou
Carnival's group dressup contest

Carnivals have various group of entertainers moving around the crowd or showing performance. I want you to dressup in matching outfits one of those group formed with 2 to 5 members.

Rules and submission informations:

- Use Tektek or your avatar to create each member of a group. Tektek's dream free option is allowed.

- When using your avatar, please save a picture of it without the dressing room zoom. If you don't do it, I reserve the right to resize your entry to a normal size with the quality loss it may incur.

- One entry consist of an entire group of characters. You may submit up to 3 entries, which means 3 groups in total.

- To be accepted, an entry must be related to Carnival in a way. I do accept originality, so don't fear to try something unusual wink

- Each entry should be sent in their own PM titled "Carnival Contest Entry No x" where the 'x' should be replaced with the number of your entry.

- PM me your entries to my mule account Sharon Snow Kitty using the following form:
Quote:
Name:
Entry Number:
Theme and/or inspiration:

- I'll accept any type of changes done to your entries. However, I'm putting up a limit of one resubmission by entry number. When resubmitting an entry, make sure to clearly state it somewhere in the PM.

- I'll try to give feedback on reception of your entries within two days. If you didn't hear back from me after that time, you can send a me PM directly to lilloulou to ask me about it. Also, feel free to ask me any question you might have.

- Every entry, including resubmission, must be sent before July 31 at 11:59PM (PST timezone).

- Be polite and more importantly, have fun!

Main Prizes:

I'll be judging the contest and deciding on the winners. In a case I can't decide on my own, I'll ask a few person I know which didn't participate.
1ST PLACE - 30K
2ND PLACE - 25K
3RD PLACE - 20K

Extra Prize:

Once the submission period will be done, I'll post every entry in a thread and let the Carnival members vote on their favorite one. Note: If you don't want take part in this contest, make sure to say so when submitting your entries.
CARNIVAL MEMBERS CHOICE - 20K

Tips:
Note: These aren't rules; they are only there to give you some ideas. Feel free to do something different.

1. Characters don't need to be dressed identically to be well-matched in a group.
Here's some examples of what I mean:
- Small variations in their outfits (colors, piece of clothing and/or accessories);
- Leader wearing an outstanding uniform;
- A bride and it's groom (they match while wearing a completely different outfit).

2. Choose a theme or type of group before starting. There is a lot you can choose from.
Examples: acrobat, animal trainer, clown, dancer, equilibrist, knife thrower, magician, musician, trapezist and so on.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
The Dream's Black Jack Dream Part One:
Tekkie Tekkie
Hosted By Kuroda Kaori (click to pm her)

My poor mule, The Non-Existent Dream (TNED), has always dreamed of being a stripper...
Er... I mean... he want's to... remove his old clothes in order to give them to "lucky" gaians...

Anyways, he is very sad right now because he has no clothes with which to donate to the poor gamblers of gaia.
This is where you guys come in!
I am offering you guys 15k and Black and white avi art to make a new outfit for TNED to strip off!!!

Objective:
        User Image Create a new outfit for TNED to strip off
        User Image Preferably themed
        User Image Cannot cost more than 100k
        User Image You can use any of the items he is already wearing (in the list below) but that isn't required.
        User Image The more items the better, but pick things that you would want to own/win.
        User Image The items in the list below do not count against your price limit.
        User Image I will buy the items from the tektek I like the most and use them for my version of Strip Black Jack.
        User Image Strip Blackjack is my way of allowing you all to win the items TNED will be wearing (rules for this game will be explained when the time comes)

Rules:
        User Image PM Kuroda Kaori your entries in this format:
        Title PM: Black Jack Tek Tek
        [color=teal][b]Theme:[/b] [if you have a title for your tektek put it here if not, just put N/A]
        [b]Favorite Item:[/b] [you're favorite item on the tektek that you made]
        [b]TekTek IMG:[/b] [insert image and item info here][/color]

User Image If the entries are not in this format they will not be considered.
        User Image You can enter as many times as you want.
        User Image Anyone is allowed to enter so long as they are not on this thread's blacklist.
        User Image You have until Wednesday July 7th, when I check my account to finish.
        User Image Winner will be announced by the following Sunday.

((will add more if needed))

PRIZE:
      User Image15k and a Black and White Drawing or your avi [example]

Click The Image Of My Mule To Start Editing The TekTek

User Image
Total Value: 69,341 Gold, 53,500 Tickets
After Exclusions: 0 Gold, 0 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Red Solar Flare Belly Tattoo
Blood Drop Brooch
Exclamation Mark Mood Bubble Accessory
Heart of Gold
Serpentine Priestess
Joker Wand yellow-blue
Love Hurts
Joker Wand white-black
Joker Collar yellow-blue

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

cicil0ve
Because we all know I like music, I'm having a music contest! I will post a link or video of a song. It is your job to remember that song. Then when I post this:
User Image
image, you PM me at least two lines from the song with the title "A tune for the carnies"
The first person with the correct answer gets a point. At the end of the carnival, the person with the most points can pick a prize from this list:
gaia antennae
any of the tea time waitress dresses
spring sakura obi
pochette demonique
skeleton
Everyone else gets 1k for each point they have!

User Image
User Image
Chroias DONATED 2059000g + User Image
Simply Mashi DONATED 3669
x Hana no HIME x DONATED 1000g
Usagi No Zetsumei DONATED 7000g
J3llyMonst3r DONATED 4000g
disco3232 DONATED 5000g
xx I met my fate xx DONATED 110000g
cutiepie2221 DONATED 1000g
Yoruzena DONATED 40000 + User Image
meggypie643 DONATED 3000g + Items
Serethielle DONATED 1000g + 2x Items
Evil_Panda_Rawr DONATED 1000g
Shadow Kitty_Ninja DONATED 1250g + Items
The Real Alice Kingsleigh DONATED 1000g
Celestial_Winters DONATED 100000k + Items
Froggie Doll DONATED 5000g + Items
angelofdarkness6969 DONATED 1000g
Certainly Knot DONATED Avie Art
Queen-0f-Being-Cute DONATED 2500g
Royal Crayon DONATED 2480g
-o-VampireChic-o- DONATED 8000g
Usagi No Zetsumei DONATED 10000g
Silver Tear Angel DONATED 51000g
alexanator8797 DONATED 2000g
Listen_Mugi-chan DONATED 1000g
iCornetto DONATED 1000g
Tsukiyomi Tsubasa DONATED 31557 + 7x User Image
Reignix DONATED 1000g
Ahiru Cross DONATED 60000g + Items
Shanra the Dragon Bard DONATED 86000g + User Image User Image

-Ella-luv DONATED 5000g
Michael Wardlow DONATED 10000g
bricefam DONATED 5000g
Jalin Taiga DONATED 2000g
Bite-Sized Nerd DONATED 4809
lovablelilspazzz DONATED 5000g
Xanin the Starchaser DONATED 50000
pinkskullxo DONATED 7777g
Leeroy Smith DONATED 1000g
Le Cooki DONATED 5000g
ann1e DONATED 1000g
Arilyn DONATED 1000g
nerchan-07 DONATED 10000g
Chibi^^Shiro DONATED 1000g
Kay1989 DONATED 2000
x CHRlSTlNA donated 20000g
120Angel021 DONATED 2000g
Captain Acacia DONATED 1000g
YamiTyger DONATED 8000g
Triya Brattel DONATED 4000g + Items
Blutschrei DONATED 10000g + Items
Junsu Babe Uh DONATED 2x User Image
Hincaru DONATED 10000g
Shadow__Dweller DONATED 1000g
[fear-less] DONATED 110000g

The Diamonds DONATED 1000g + User Image
WHITE MELODY ROSE DONATED 3000g
Decicive Oathkeeper DONATED 25000g
Credenz DONATED 1000g
FoxTrott94 WON AS PRIZE
cicil0ve DONATED 6923g
and PAID for
hahahether
PopsicleFox DONATED 20000g
JuliaKills DONATED Items totaling aprox. 12000g
Ordimoi DONATED 5000g
Moons Eternity DONATED 1000g
YamiTyger DONATED 7000g
fried r a i n b o w DONATED 10000g
Skypyro FREE ADMISSION but DONATED 10000g ANYHOW
allan hernandez DONATED 1000g
The Flood DONATED 40000g
xx_shinpachl_xx DONATED 1000g
x_XSillyCuppyCake DONATED 10000g
ll_HUGGLEZ_ll DONATED 1000g
lilloulou DONATED 2000g
PAID FOR
vero14_70
DarkSniper DONATED 25000g
Ray_Murata DONATED 5000g
Mage Arod DONATED 4000g
Riven Larustaki DONATED 1000g
BloodAngel95 DONATED 1000g
Anon Benefactor DONATED 3x User Image
Biscea DONATED 5000g
The Non-Existent Dream DONATED 50000g + GOBS of items
Kuroda Kaori DONATED 40000g
ll son zack ll DONATED 10x User Image
xX-Tucking-Fypo-Xx DONATED 3627g
RubyBlaze DONATED 1000g
Silva Tempus DONATED 10000g
ari666 DONATED 1000g
JadeTheRaccoon DONATED 1000g
daughter_of_satan666 DONATED 5000g
ghetto dude DONATED 2000g
Dream Gazing DONATED 1757
iPetals DONATED 1000g
Spirit of Adventure DONATED 1000g

Sitased Sokid DONATED 7927g
CB CARDBOARD DONATED 1000g
x_XSillyCuppyCake DONATED 5000g
Ben Dover Foryuu DONATED 3504g
arseL DONATED 1000g
Petrol F451 DONATED 1000g
DemonAngel_Maeyin DONATED 10000g
Deity Iris DONATED 2000g
Vongola_XI_Belzoul DONATED 1000g
BlackRose3793 DONATED 1000g
F L U F F Y McQueen DONATED 2000g
Via Ambulance or Aircraft DONATED 1000g
ChibiWitch DONATED 1000g
xCOLOREDxCRAYONx DONATED 1234g
Frozen Ookami DONATED 2000g
x-iiVanilla-x DONATED 1000g
Epileptic Pharaoh DONATED 10000g
Fujisaki Nadeshiko-san DONATED 1000g
xXx_Regina_Rawrs_You_xXx DONATED 2000g
yamitohikari DONATED 1000g
Simply Mashi DONATED 332910 + User Image User Image User Image + BUTTLOADS of other stuff
Hoshi Chrno DONATED 5361
Edward O Lucky DONATED 1260g
ll Epic Fail ll DONATED 5000g
Xxchains_of_silverxX DONATED 1000g
[.]Buttsecks Pie[.] DONATED 10000g
Tai Yukahashi DONATED 3600g
-Whipped the Creme- DONATED 2000g
Asuna-Cagurazaki DONATED 1000g

neral DONATED 1000g
Elemental Princess720 DONATED 20000g
tainted_toxin DONATED 2000g
Oo Green oO DONATED 1000g
yoshi786 DONATED 1000g
Lecithine DONATED 1000g

User Image
User Image

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Yes I was going to wait till Monday but the votes were overwhelming!

User ImageMOST GENEROUSUser Image
Shanra the Dragon Bard

User ImageMOST FABULOUSUser Image
Riven Larustaki

User ImageMOST FRIENDLYUser Image

ordimoi

User ImageMOST ACTIVEUser Image
Queen-0f-Being-Cute

User ImageMOST HELPFULUser Image
Kuroda Kaori

User ImageMOST AMUSINGUser Image
DemonAngel_Maeyin

User ImageTHREAD KILLER EXTRAORDINAIREUser Image
YamiTyger

User Image
User Image

a_teenage_zombi... BANNED for being a bot

City_of_Ankara has been BANNED for being a bot

APOLLOYOMOMM has been BANNED for password phishing

User Image
User Image

MOVIES QUOTES CONTEST

User Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/give-a-gift-the-original-happy-holidays/t.55245699_1/]
[IMG]http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/HA_HR/GaG/9.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image[/url
]

User Image

User Image

User Image

BANNER CONTEST ENTRIES

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/summer-carnival-extravaganza-over-2-5-mil-giveaway/t.57490579_1/][IMG]http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv248/CUTiE-23/Decorated images/carnival_bis.jpg[/IMG][/url]

by: Bite-Sized Brownie

User Image

[img]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk233/lilthkaysmith/Capture1-1-1.png[/img]

BY: Deity Iris

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/chroias-summer-carnival-extravaganza-opens-june-12/t.57490579][img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t232/ryuuzakiLOVER/extravaganza.jpg[/img][/URL]

BY: k u u r o n

User Image
[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj159/nora2300/Picture1-69.jpg[/img]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items