When people make conclusions about you based on things they've assumed..
When people don't know when to admit they're wrong in an argument...
Nicki Minaj fans! rolleyes
Girls that raise their voice when they're mad/in an argument thinking the fact that they're talking loud will intimidate somebody.. NO, stare
When people ride a high horse without having a high horse license!
When my manager gives me a stupid amount of hours when he knows I have school full time
When other people use my cups
When I'm hungry but there's NOTHING at home to eat
When my mom calls me ugly
* When your instructors won't accept late work. (Assholes)
* When you have pb&j but, no bread.
* You need to wash your clothes but, there's no laundry detergent.
* When someone steals your favorite black ballpoint pen.
* When someone eats all the leftovers from last night.
* When someone takes a poop and they forget to flush ( Nasty bastards!twisted)
People underestimating me (or anyone, really).
Insecure people who project.
People who think they are "above average" but there is no strong indicator of that.
University students who act like they're Gods.
People who actively antagonize certain people/stalk them.
More than upset I mean pissed. Not must "upsets" me, actually.