emotion_8c

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Venomous Vexation
Dolce Rogue
Condescending assholes.

But I thought we were frans.

emotion_8c

Oh we are, but that doesn't mean I will let your condescending assholery pass emotion_kirakira
Dolce Rogue

Oh we are, but that doesn't mean I will let your condescending assholery pass emotion_kirakira

K! emotion_kirakira

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Venomous Vexation
Dolce Rogue

K! emotion_kirakira

emotion_bigheart

Chatty Codger

6,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Young people who believe they know everything about how the world works, fancy themselves as being able to match wits with someone like Enrico Fermi, philosophize with Plato and Socrates, and judge morality right up there with Jesus. When in reality all they know they got from their dead beat Generation X parents and their Marxist public school officials. And Television.

Hygienic Member

maybe i'm missing you
When its cold and i have to leave from under my blanket.
yum_tea

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

stumbling across news stories about like.. animal abusers, child abusers/*****, abusive people in general, people doing really heartless s**t, people or children dying in really sad ways. it makes me feel all.. gonk

When my family goes on a trip to New Orleans and no one even wakes me up to say goodbye... emo
When Hulu plays Nestle Toll House commercials and I don't have any chocolate chips to make my own cookies. emo

Ice Heart's Queen

Neo-Selvatico
Young people who believe they know everything about how the world works, fancy themselves as being able to match wits with someone like Enrico Fermi, philosophize with Plato and Socrates, and judge morality right up there with Jesus. When in reality all they know they got from their dead beat Generation X parents and their Marxist public school officials. And Television.
I emotion_bigheart this post.
Quoted for emphasis.

Distinct Poster

Velvet Overkill
Dolce Rogue
Condescending assholes.

neutral
stare

Sparkly Vampire

When I'm hungry, but can't get into my kitchen to get food
because the fat dog is lying right up against the fridge and my mom is sitting at the counter and pushes all the crap she took out onto the rest of the counter and puts things in the chair so I can't sit down or have counter space to make food that I can't get out of the fridge or the cabnets anyway because ppl and dogs are in the way.

Oh this one time my family and I went on vacation to the beach, and after a few days of hating the beach, I decided to stay at the hotel while they go to the beach for the 5th straight day in a row, but on this day they randomly decide to go to the amusement park, instead of the beach just SO CONVENIENTLY on the day I stayed behind! So after the beach was a let down, the only thing fun to look forward to, I was left out on. emotion_donotwant And that's not even the whole pissy story!

Adored Admirer

Neo-Selvatico

Hear, hear!
EVERYTHING.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas