Welcome to Gaia! ::

striking a child with anything but a hand to the butt is abuse IMO. many people disagree. the comment section of a video where a mother whipped her child with a wire for 50 seconds straight:
User Image
I bet that child learned its lesson doe
i dont really think hitting your child at all is acceptable as discipline. you take my little bros video games away it is much more effective.

Prophet

is that worldstar

In a relationship with ugly haircute

same

i mean my parents were beat unconscious as punishment

so this generation is kinda like pussies

Distinct Gatekeeper

who needs anything else when you can just bitchslap the little bastards.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Psychologically speaking, that only creates discipline in the short term - insurrection and hatred in the long term.

I hate the idea of corporal punishment
I'm going to discipline my children the same way they do in bootcamp. Hard forced workouts and lots of yelling.

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
Wow. A mother striking a child with a telephone wire?
Obviously shitty mother is obvious. Wtf is wrong with people?

Assimilated Borg

9,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
gosh I'm so glad that people are posting these abuse videos on social media the people beating them can be put to justice

In a relationship with Satans Plantations

Timid Tipper

Honestly, it's very cultural.
Some places hitting your children with things is fine. It's how they were raised and it's how they manage their discipline. I think it's on an individual bases and that you don't know how they act outside of those situations.

Just imagine a perfectly reasonable mother than cooks a well-rounded healthy meal for her kids every single day, drives them to their individual sports and hobbies, supports them in their academics and social situations and encourages them to be individuals.
Then add in a wire betting whenever they do something horrible, may, twice a year.
Are they abusive parents?

I don't know. I think it's just important to let some people raise their kids how they want.Different ways or raising children develops diffident children and diversity is important.
Konkoncow
Honestly, it's very cultural.
Some places hitting your children with things is fine. It's how they were raised and it's how they manage their discipline. I think it's on an individual bases and that you don't know how they act outside of those situations.

Just imagine a perfectly reasonable mother than cooks a well-rounded healthy meal for her kids every single day, drives them to their individual sports and hobbies, supports them in their academics and social situations and encourages them to be individuals.
Then add in a wire betting whenever they do something horrible, may, twice a year.
Are they abusive parents?

I don't know. I think it's just important to let some people raise their kids how they want.Different ways or raising children develops diffident children and diversity is important.
Call me Rudolph, babe. You're sleighing me. For real, though: I think I torqued my lats on the way over. I'm in need of some medical attention.

Demonic Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Signature Look 250
ive only beeen whoped as a child once by my mother but cant say how much from my father

and i turned out ok but then again i cant say for my nephew he isnt a hell child but for a 12 year old hes cocky as fu** thinking hes smarter then me but yeah he got whiped more then 10 times as a todler i never understood why his mother was like that but i seee what ya mean

In a relationship with Fearoia

Hardcore Sentai

Vodka Vision V2
I'm going to discipline my children the same way they do in bootcamp. Hard forced workouts and lots of yelling.
surprised I think you are on to something
Xenomorpher
Vodka Vision V2
surprised I think you are on to something

It works to train fine upstanding Marines, it should work to train fine upstanding Marine children. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff