Welcome to Gaia! ::

See I've had the opposite of you My former Friend was atheist he kept saying how I was foolish for my ideals and how it was all a bunch of bull s**t and crap.. and he wonder why one day I slugged him in the face. I never said it wrong to be proud of what you are im just saying dont ruin thing for everyone else case of your beliefs that goes for atheist and Christianity and any other religion.
Vetto Ryouzou
See I've had the opposite of you My former Friend was atheist he kept saying how I was foolish for my ideals and how it was all a bunch of bull s**t and crap.. and he wonder why one day I slugged him in the face. I never said it wrong to be proud of what you are im just saying dont ruin thing for everyone else case of your beliefs that goes for atheist and Christianity and any other religion.
3nodding There are asses in every religion. At least my friends realized their mistake and apologized. I actually yelled at one of them, which is a lot. We're friends again but it took a long time to heal.
Then we need to ship all those asses to the ******** moon and let them kill each other .. this word big enough to have everyone be happy and share there beliefs me Yes im Christen and Yes I have friends that are Jewish and Atheist... Even paganism ones.. hell ill even accept Satanism to a level ((if you sacrifice young children and animals I will not be ok with that.. and that from a moral stand point not religious)). I could careless what some one religion is just accept mine and ill accept yours
Vetto Ryouzou
Then we need to ship all those asses to the ******** moon and let them kill each other .. this word big enough to have everyone be happy and share there beliefs me Yes im Christen and Yes I have friends that are Jewish and Atheist... Even paganism ones.. hell ill even accept Satanism to a level ((if you sacrifice young children and animals I will not be ok with that.. and that from a moral stand point not religious)). I could careless what some one religion is just accept mine and ill accept yours
Exactly. People say that Wiccans worship the devil but they don't. And I think that some Wiccans are more intelligent and fun to hang out with more than some Christians.
knives jester
][amaru
Vetto Ryouzou
Personally I could careless what anyone religion is. what pisses me off as foamy said are the ******** morons ruining the holiday case there " offended" like the dumb ******** atheist who wanted the word "god" removed from the pledge of allegiances.. it just dumb it a ******** word get over it.
I don't care that it's in the pledge. I don't say it, but I don't mind. But I kinda wonder why I even say the pledge, because I'm not all that patriotic. o.O *Shrug.* So long as it's not actually forced on anyone, I'm happy.

lol. Trying to remove the name god is stupid. xd Let the children be freeeeee! *frolics* So as long as theres no force like you said who cares.

HOORAY FOR FREEDOM

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces