llQuicksilverll
you are not gothic. no one you know is gothic

THIS guy is gothic

User Image
ummmmmmmmm...........................
Ku_san
justanothercliche
lettersofpassionandpain
"Goth's" thses days are just like prepps in black, their stuck up, mean, think only of themselfs, and reject everyone but people just like them'

That's how goths have always been. If the rest of society rejected you, would you be so willing to let them in and be kind? I doubt it.

I would acctually, they know what its like when no one like you, so when people like me end up as new kids to a school you'd think they'd try and be nice because everybody hates the new kid!
No not really rikku. cuz some times every one loved the new kid and wants them to be a apart of there click.
I'm good friends with some one like that, the difference is she doesn't run around saying "I'm goth" she just gets mad because the "goth" kids give her a bad rep, she doesn't associtate with them but, she get crap from them being jerks to everyone!
Everyone hated me because I have a F-you attitude, and I made it so they never got a grading curve...so, mabey I set myself up there, but I sware I really didn't mean to with the grades, just the attitude mrgreen
Ariel, do you like my new shirt?
What do goths have against colour? Gothic kids do have friends other goths and I personally think no one in teh world can have no friends at all throughout their entire life. Their just people who don't get a lot of attention so they dress in all black or w/e so their noticed and given attention. So they think life is pointless until something sik happens to them
Ku_san
Ariel, do you like my new shirt?
totally cute!
My friend had a bloody tampon dropped on her head...thats sick!
Ku_san
My friend had a bloody tampon dropped on her head...thats sick!
eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. but your off subjet! lol not that i care rikku
I should just let it go but considering I am part of the goth (not the one on topic) culture I figure I'll say it.

These kids don't know the meaning of goth. They just see Manson and "oo cool, im sooo gawth ya no?" First of all, literacy is a plus! Second, research it. Talk to people who know the culture and are a part of it. Also, you can not become goth! Wake up one day and just say "I think I'll be goth today." and just take into consideration how completely ignorant that sounds.

Anything else? Just ask...I live to educate.
Well, she said they don't have anything to live for until somthing sik happens to them. Sorry i'm easily distracted
lettersofpassionandpain
"Goth's" thses days are just like prepps in black, their stuck up, mean, think only of themselfs, and reject everyone but people just like them'

well maybe your just hanging out with the wrong ones... either that or they don't like the fact that your a b***h
llQuicksilverll
you are not gothic. no one you know is gothic

THIS guy is gothic

User Image

This guy is so right it is unreal.
I keep putting "goth" in quotations because they say goth and act b***h!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff