Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Goth's" thses days are just like prepps in black, their stuck up, mean, think only of themselfs, and reject everyone but people just like them'
Generalizing people is cool
StrawberryIcing
Lol
I find ignorance and generalization much more stupid.
I know they call themselfs "goths" but their not even that! Goth was just another off branch of punk to begin with!
lettersofpassionandpain
"Goth's" thses days are just like prepps in black, their stuck up, mean, think only of themselfs, and reject everyone but people just like them'

Wow

First off that classifyed everyone under the catagory of "goth" and thats just plain dumb.
and secondly, what is the topic of disscusion here? crap like this needs to be moved to GD or the chatterbox.
lettersofpassionandpain

That's how goths have always been. If the rest of society rejected you, would you be so willing to let them in and be kind? I doubt it.
StrawberryIcing
stare No it isn't and not all people now-a-days only just consider themselves goths. stare
hey, if people call me a freak I can talk about the "goths" yelling it! scream
asuyashinron
StrawberryIcing
stare No it isn't and not all people now-a-days only just consider themselves goths. stare

HOLY CRAP I WAS BEING SARCASTIC WHAT DO I HAVE DO WRITE IM BEING BLOODY SARCASTIC EACH TIME!!!!
justanothercliche
lettersofpassionandpain

That's how goths have always been. If the rest of society rejected you, would you be so willing to let them in and be kind? I doubt it.
Ok no i dought i would.
Hm. Labels suck. It never makes anyone happy.
you are not gothic. no one you know is gothic

THIS guy is gothic

User Image
justanothercliche
lettersofpassionandpain

I would acctually, they know what its like when no one like you, so when people like me end up as new kids to a school you'd think they'd try and be nice because everybody hates the new kid!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff