Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
allegoriest
So uhh... how much can my avi be horribly bleeding? (I mean, most my clothes are black and white to begin with.) I don't want the bloody wing or anything. But like... can I keep my face on? ;__;

You can keep your face on. ^_^ It just needs to be mainly black and white and you've got that covered.

Informer

Informer

Familiar Seeker

13,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
I just wanted to let you guys know; that I was reading your reactions to my Quiz, last night. I must say that you all made me day today, I was smiling so much this morning and I was simply carefree.

I know this may not mean much, but I just wanted to tell you guys that.

Still working on my Letter too. <3

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Shinju_hashimfo

Not backing out? ;b
*Pounces*

Ruthless Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Shinju_hashimfo
delilah_linkinpark
Shinju_hashimfo
Digitalgod17
ohhh btw i just learned prom tickets are 200$ this year so ill attend your wedding o.o;; Thought i was going looked at my wallet decided not to.

Wow that's an expensive Prom. O____O

Well at least u gotta prom... mine got cancelled crying cause "seniors" pulled a really retarded prank that costs thousands to fix... dramallama

Oh wow! That's terrible!! What sort of prank costs thousands to fix? eek

some drunk idiots used a heavy duty saw to cut off a 20 foot rail that was right baove the center of the school on the third floor. They then proceeded to spray paint "SENIORS 2012 ITS OUR RAIL NOW" and throw the rail down to the first floor.... xp

Informer

emotion_bigheart

*continues too stalk thread and points finger at shinju.*

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Lux Fortuna
Shinju_hashimfo

Not backing out? ;b

Never. You know me. ;3
*catches*

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
IsMyNameToLongForYou
emotion_bigheart

heart
*throws Subway cookies at Ismy and runs away*

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
delilah_linkinpark
Shinju_hashimfo
delilah_linkinpark
Shinju_hashimfo
Digitalgod17
ohhh btw i just learned prom tickets are 200$ this year so ill attend your wedding o.o;; Thought i was going looked at my wallet decided not to.

Well at least u gotta prom... mine got cancelled crying cause "seniors" pulled a really retarded prank that costs thousands to fix... dramallama

some drunk idiots used a heavy duty saw to cut off a 20 foot rail that was right baove the center of the school on the third floor. They then proceeded to spray paint "SENIORS 2012 ITS OUR RAIL NOW" and throw the rail down to the first floor.... xp

Oh wow, I hope that the rail didn't hold up anything important. Like the ceiling. eek

Ruthless Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Shinju_hashimfo
delilah_linkinpark
Shinju_hashimfo
delilah_linkinpark
Shinju_hashimfo
Digitalgod17

Oh wow, I hope that the rail didn't hold up anything important. Like the ceiling. eek

haha no nothing like that. It was only about 3 1/2 feet high and it prevented people from falling into the concrete center. whee

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
delilah_linkinpark
Shinju_hashimfo
delilah_linkinpark
Shinju_hashimfo
delilah_linkinpark

haha no nothing like that. It was only about 3 1/2 feet high and it prevented people from falling into the concrete center. whee

So people fell into the concrete center since it wasn't there? eek eek (kidding, I know what you mean ;3)

Ruthless Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Shinju_hashimfo
delilah_linkinpark
Shinju_hashimfo
delilah_linkinpark
Shinju_hashimfo
delilah_linkinpark

So people fell into the concrete center since it wasn't there? eek eek (kidding, I know what you mean ;3)

lmao! I almost didnt see the smaller writing and was starting to question your sanity... razz

Informer

Shinju_hashimfo
IsMyNameToLongForYou
emotion_bigheart

heart
*throws Subway cookies at Ismy and runs away*

emotion_awesome

*takes all the cookies, runs too a tree & whispers. ''My Precious.'' *

Newbie Noob

7,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dear Lux and Shinju,

When I first found out about your Gaia Wedding I was like HOSHI--- TROLLAS GONNA TROLL! I immediately went and bought an Abuse Ring in preparation for this. Even thoughBecause Lux is a lvl 9000 Troll and Shinju is a lvl 9001 Troll I know it is going to be fun. I really look forward to mules showing up and I heard that the children will be delicious. Even though your theme is royalty I was hoping to dress up as Kamilla. Alas, I will work with what I have but don't be surprised if I NOM YOU ALL you with my rainbow dentata outfit. When I think of you two getting married the first thought that comes to my mind is that tootsie roll. Be warned: at the wedding I may randomly start kneeling/un-kneeling, but don't worry, I have mad skillz. Well I must get back to creeping around so I'll end this here--but don't worry, I'll show up to the wedding and bring all the boys bots to the yard.

Employer-willingly,

-Your Royal Attendee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abonai's quiz

What is your favorite color? blues to purples
Name three adjectives to describe it. serene, gorgeous, delicious

What is your favorite animal? ALL THE THINGS
Name three adjective to describe it. CUTE, BOUNCY, TASTY

What is your favorite food? sushi
Name three adjective to describe it. umami, fresh, magical

What is your favorite body of water (example: ocean, pond, tear drop...)? The Ocean
Name three adjective to describe it. It's like the endboss of bodies of water.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for your enjoyment, abonai's BF's quiz. >D

What is your favorite color? white
Name three adjectives to describe it. neutral, austere, approachable

What is your favorite animal? honey badger
Name three adjective to describe it. just don't give a s**t,

What is your favorite food? steak
Name three adjective to describe it. sizzling, delishy meaty goodness, with accessories

What is your favorite body of water (example: ocean, pond, tear drop...)? gym pool
Name three adjective to describe it. cold, refreshing, meditative

Shinju_hashimfo

Lux Fortuna

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out