Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Shinju_hashimfo
Digitalgod17
ohhh btw i just learned prom tickets are 200$ this year so ill attend your wedding o.o;; Thought i was going looked at my wallet decided not to.

Wow that's an expensive Prom. O____O

Well at least u gotta prom... mine got cancelled crying cause "seniors" pulled a really retarded prank that costs thousands to fix... dramallama

Sparkly Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
delilah_linkinpark
Shinju_hashimfo
Digitalgod17
ohhh btw i just learned prom tickets are 200$ this year so ill attend your wedding o.o;; Thought i was going looked at my wallet decided not to.

Well at least u gotta prom... mine got cancelled crying cause "seniors" pulled a really retarded prank that costs thousands to fix... dramallama
what was it?? if you dont mind me asking that is O.o

Sparkly Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
xXAzarielXx
Lux Fortuna
xXAzarielXx
Lux Fortuna
Digitalgod17

O___________O

Glad you'll be coming to the wedding but dang.... your prom is pricey...
User ImageShoot for the moon...

XD mine was about that much too.
twas still fun...i stepped in gum though D: and it got on my dress! FML

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

Oh wow, I imagine they could do a lot if they charged that much--must have been fun ^_^ minus the gum, of course ;b
User ImageShoot for the moon...

lol yea it was!! there was a horse and carriage ride >w< decent food, and great dancing!

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

horse and carrage ride O.o i wish our school had stuff that awesome but we usualy just rent an area in a hotel and have loud music and people dance inapropriately

Sparkling Mage

How are the preparations going? Or is the actual ceremony already over? o:

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Valkyrie Ryu

Preparations are going well ^_^ The ceremony isn't for a couple weeks but we've got the invitations prepped and most of the events planned. Still looking to make a few more contests for people to have fun with until then, but yeah ^__^

Sparkling Mage

Lux Fortuna
The Valkyrie Ryu

Preparations are going well ^_^ The ceremony isn't for a couple weeks but we've got the invitations prepped and most of the events planned. Still looking to make a few more contests for people to have fun with until then, but yeah ^__^
woah a couple of weeks? o: that's farther away than I expected :3 good to know they are going well

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Valkyrie Ryu
Lux Fortuna
The Valkyrie Ryu

woah a couple of weeks? o: that's farther away than I expected :3 good to know they are going well

Yeah we wanted to push it to when I'm done with finals and then give people time to plan ahead instead of rushing it on them.

Sparkling Mage

Lux Fortuna
The Valkyrie Ryu
Lux Fortuna
The Valkyrie Ryu

Yeah we wanted to push it to when I'm done with finals and then give people time to plan ahead instead of rushing it on them.
that makes sense :3

Fashionable Lunatic

16,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Shinju_hashimfo
swimfan120
Shinju_hashimfo
swimfan120
Shinju_hashimfo
swimfan120
Don't worry MLH will have their revenge emotion_awesome

Lol, oh no. I'm kind of worried. o__o
*cackles with glee while trying to think up revenge plan*
blah i'll think about it tomorrow

XD I really am scared now if it's you thinking up the evil plans.
*runs and hides*
XD
me evil emotion_kirakira
lol

Lol. You can be at times. I've seen it first hand. I was planning some of the evil things with you too. emotion_awesome But to be the target.. burning_eyes
Hehehe
well don't worry i'll wait till after the wedding and the honeymoon to plan anything evil for joo emotion_awesome

Rainbow Hunter

purplewiz
Shinju_hashimfo
pam_pam
lol so many dislike.

Most of them were before it even had a name and we were just starting it. :/
People need to get over their hate. This is a wedding for zOMG! and it's meant to be fun and have everyone have a good time. I don't even know why they're going through the effort of stalking him if all they'll do is downvote. ):<

For some people, this kind of stuff is what substitutes for an actual life.

Kinda sad, dontcha think?

I'll tell you a sad one, too.

My Gaia daughter gets Gaia engaged: I am one of the first to hear about it, in private, in an enthusiastic meebo convo.
My REAL LIFE SISTER gets REAL LIFE ENGAGED: I have to find out through her facebook status. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Does that say something about me? Or is my Gaia daughter just a nicer, more considerate person than my real life sister? stressed

Benevolent Cat

14,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
Ooooh a wedding ooh lah lah! emotion_kirakira

Mega Nerd

Memory Haunts You
purplewiz
Shinju_hashimfo
pam_pam
lol so many dislike.

Most of them were before it even had a name and we were just starting it. :/
People need to get over their hate. This is a wedding for zOMG! and it's meant to be fun and have everyone have a good time. I don't even know why they're going through the effort of stalking him if all they'll do is downvote. ):<

For some people, this kind of stuff is what substitutes for an actual life.

Kinda sad, dontcha think?

I'll tell you a sad one, too.

My Gaia daughter gets Gaia engaged: I am one of the first to hear about it, in private, in an enthusiastic meebo convo.
My REAL LIFE SISTER gets REAL LIFE ENGAGED: I have to find out through her facebook status. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Does that say something about me? Or is my Gaia daughter just a nicer, more considerate person than my real life sister? stressed

You're right. That is sad sad . And given that if I start ranting talking about Facebook I'll start foaming at the mouth, and foam is a very bad look on me, makes my cheeks look puffy, you can guess which one I'd pick from your last rofl

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
XoXoSpaztic FantasticXoXo
Shinju_hashimfo

My favorite animal is cats. They're so cute! And ninja-like and stealthy.

i love cats despite being slightly allergic to them. i plan to get a hypoallergenic cat one day ^_^ and i love dogs cause of their cuddliness, i own 3 ^_^ my i think my favorite animal would have to be the wolf or a tiger

O____o What are hypoallergenic cats? And dogs are super loyal, and some are extremely smart. Hmmm, wolf and tiger are both fierce animals, I like your style. ;3

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
delilah_linkinpark
Shinju_hashimfo
Digitalgod17

Oh wow! That's terrible!! What sort of prank costs thousands to fix? eek

Fashionable Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
swimfan120
Shinju_hashimfo
swimfan120
Shinju_hashimfo
swimfan120
*cackles with glee while trying to think up revenge plan*
blah i'll think about it tomorrow

XD I really am scared now if it's you thinking up the evil plans.
*runs and hides*
XD
me evil emotion_kirakira
lol

Lol. You can be at times. I've seen it first hand. I was planning some of the evil things with you too. emotion_awesome But to be the target.. burning_eyes
Hehehe
well don't worry i'll wait till after the wedding and the honeymoon to plan anything evil for joo emotion_awesome

burning_eyes /flees

Anything that you come up with has got to be baaaad. I'm calling mercy before it even starts!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff