Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
So sleepy @_@

Hopefully we will finalize the invitation details and start sending them out tonight ^_^

Oh, and while some people saw this coming a mile away, I'm sure the other's expressions were similar t this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Memory Haunts You
Awwww my little girl all grown up 4laugh

or whatever cheesiness a mother is supposed to say in circumstances like these. cheese_whine lol

Congrats! heart heart heart heart heart heart

Thanks mama! Lots of cheesyness is needed. I'm expecting you to cry hysterically and act like it's the BEST DAY EVERRRR. xd Kidding, but you can be as cheesy as you like.

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Miss-Maron-O
User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[AWWWWW Yeah! Another wedding! I love these I really do! Congrats to you, Lux and Shinju. I look foward to desperately trying to attend! (I'm always super busy IRL. It's a wonder I make time for the Internetz. I still wanna go, though.)]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

Thank you ^_^. I really hope everyone invited enjoys themselves. >.<

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Darth Daddicus
I would very much so like to attend this event. I hope it's when I'm free to be on. STUPID IRL! *ragequitsIRL* Anyway, you two make a very cute couple. May many blessings come your way.

Thank you very much! But please refer to the first page, last quote.

Rainbow Hunter

Lux Fortuna
So sleepy @_@

Hopefully we will finalize the invitation details and start sending them out tonight ^_^

Oh, and while some people saw this coming a mile away, I'm sure the other's expressions were similar t this:

From a bit further than a mile away, actually. lol lol

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
scullylam
and shinju, will you be inviting marshall to this? then again, what will happen with marshall now??? gonk

I will be inviting Marshall, in fact. I will make an announcement about that.. >>

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Memory Haunts You
Lux Fortuna
So sleepy @_@

*whines* Mamaaaaaa >///>

Rainbow Hunter

Shinju_hashimfo
Memory Haunts You

or whatever cheesiness a mother is supposed to say in circumstances like these. cheese_whine lol

Thanks mama! Lots of cheesyness is needed. I'm expecting you to cry hysterically and act like it's the BEST DAY EVERRRR. xd Kidding, but you can be as cheesy as you like.

I acted like that (well not hysterically, but I did cry a bit and acted like it was the best day everrrrrrr) when my cousin irl got married.
And at my father's 15 year anniversary, too. lol

Original Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Shinju_hashimfo

Thank you ^_^. I really hope everyone invited enjoys themselves. >.<

❥✖[I hope you enjoy yourself. This is after all, your wedding! :3]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

15,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
If I am invited, I fully intend to wear what I have on at the moment. Since the theme is Royalty, it should make sense that an evil Sith LORD should come exactly as he is. 'course I guess I do have a plethora of those dang banggai cardinal tuxes left. If anybody wants one, let me know.

Benevolent Codger

My most heartfelt of congratulations, dear. heart

There are few things sweeter in life than watching the people one cares about find happiness. All of my best, sincerely, to the both of you... 3nodding

Rainbow Hunter

Shinju_hashimfo
Memory Haunts You
Lux Fortuna
So sleepy @_@

*whines* Mamaaaaaa >///>

Well, mothers have a sixth sense when it comes to the matters of the heart, my dear!

That, and the fact that you put each other on your profiles... and your whopping big signature drawing of you two together... and... etc etc lol

heart heart heart heart heart

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Miss-Maron-O

❥✖[I hope you enjoy yourself. This is after all, your wedding! :3]❥✖

Oh, I plan on having a good time. But we've planned the contests for the guests. ^_^ We wanted to make sure that it wasn't an ordinary Gaia wedding.

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Memory Haunts You
Shinju_hashimfo
Memory Haunts You

I acted like that (well not hysterically, but I did cry a bit and acted like it was the best day everrrrrrr) when my cousin irl got married.
And at my father's 15 year anniversary, too. lol

O: I know this is going to be great now. <333

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Memory Haunts You
Shinju_hashimfo
Memory Haunts You
Lux Fortuna
So sleepy @_@

*whines* Mamaaaaaa >///>

Well, mothers have a sixth sense when it comes to the matters of the heart, my dear!

That, and the fact that you put each other on your profiles... and your whopping big signature drawing of you two together... and... etc etc lol

heart heart heart heart heart

Lol, oh mai. Well there are a lot of people on my profile!!

>>

<<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff