YES 0.85714285714286 85.7% [ 12 ]
NO 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100

WOO. WE'RE BOTH ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME. 8D
GUESS WHAT? YOU NO LONGER HAVE AN EXCUSE TO NOT HAVE SEEN DESPICABLE ME. YOU'RE WELCOME. 8DDDDDD

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100

HEY. YOU'RE ONLINE AGAIN. C: DID YOU WATCH IT YET?
YES I'M HYPER. xD JUST IF YOU HADN'T NOTICED.
You do realise that I have a lot of school work right? Plus I need to catch up on QI. I'll try and watch it when I can, though it may be a while.

Another thing is I've got an offer from an art uni for art foundation, so that's good.

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Ah, okay. Well whenever you get the chance. 8D
Dude, that's awesome. Congrats. c: What's your deviantart, by the way?
Did you see the new Harry Potter movie?

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Yes, I did. C: It was good.
And if you're wondering, the Snape thing is definitely over. xD Not a flicker of anything at all there. To be honest I was a little bit surprised, but not a lot. I like the part of me that likes Gru so much, and I don't like the part of me that liked Snape. They're so different from each other, and I'm glad I've got Gru now. I really am. I'm... happy. With Snape I was this little ball of angst and sadness. Gru is like a happy pill for me. I dunno what it is. It's weird, but it's good... /rant
Well, that's interesting to know...

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Yeah, it's boring. xD Sorry. Just if you were wondering. Anyway I watched you on dA. Wanna see some of my latest stuff? biggrin
Yeah, sure. I really need to put more stuff on my dA, but I like having my own art to myself (if you get me - well, I do have it on Facebook but I know those people... Am I making sense?).

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Mm, interesting. That makes sense. c:
Here's two of my latest linearts, the poses need some fixing but they're okay. from chapter 108 and just 'cause it's cool. I get a lot of linearts uploaded xD They'll all get shaded eventually. here's some of my latest shaded ones: Gru and Megamind, Gru and the girls in the rain, Gru and the girls sleeping on the couch, Gru and Rache. ...sense a trend? XD I'm gonna start drawing stuff from Tangled soon though. Just gotta get this Thanksgiving one finished, it's my current WIP.
Have you seen Tron: Legacy?

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Not yet, but I want to. same with Narnia.
YOU HAVE TO SEE TRON. The visuals are so pretty... (you WILL get distracted) and the soundtrack is great!

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100

I WILL ONCE I SEE THE ORIGINAL. I still have to see Narnia. D:
Go go go! See the original!

I haven't seen Narnia either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash