Welcome to Gaia! ::

4laugh Welcome To... rofl

ninja The Random Acts of Kindness Mansion twisted

heart !!!Donation Counter: 980,282 gold and 213 items!!! heart

Hello all! Your resident random acts of kindness crusader here. Alrighty, here's the deal. I have been going around for awhile donating gold and items in random acts of kindness. I want to spread these kind of actions to others. I'm looking for recruits... people willing to join in the gift giving.

This is also my bar, so, if you'd like, you can just hang out with me and my friends here ^_^. (you might get a surprise, but random, act of kindness)

Disclaimer: This is predominantly a hangout thread and definitely not a charity. Sometimes random acts do happen here but for the most part our Servers go out into Gaia and look for random strangers. That's how it works. If you're demanding/begging/asking for a handout, you will be disappointed.
With the number of accounts at over 600,000 and climbing daily it's a little ridiculous to be angry about not being singled out. We are not funded by outside donations, our Servers donate from their own pockets. We have to build up our funds just like everyone else on Gaia. As we all well know this takes time.

If you would like to join in on the giving: do a random act of kindness and then PM nukeforum or jaggedkay_85 with the amount of gold or number of items((PLEASE REMEMBER TO DO THIS!!! gonk or our stats will be incorrect! neutral )). Your name will (when time permits) be added to the roster and your donation(s) added to the totals. Thank you for making Gaia a kinder place. 3nodding heart

Rules:

1. Gaia's Rules Apply. This thread is PG-13. sweatdrop Rules and Guidelines (Gaia's TOS is linked at the bottom of the Rules and Guidelines page.)

2. Keep the peace. heart You fight or insult others, you get thrown out or banned. I'll decide when/if you can come back.

3. Do not Spam! This includes only coming in to drop an advertisement, excessive bumping and stretching the page in any direction, etc. stare You spam, you get thrown out. I'll decide when you can come back.

4. Don't beg for random acts of kindness .... they're random! (surprise! surprised ) If you want to beg, go to The Charity Forum.

5. No Towers. Please! keep the quoting down to a minimum it gets annoying having to scroll so far just to get to the last post...Please, only up to 4 or 5 quotes (especially if what's quoted is long). (We recomend showing whom you're talking to by this.. [insertname]>>(message) 3nodding in an individual post not in a quote.)PLEASE DON'T QUOTE THE FIRST POST!>_O.

6. Respect the people who work here. They know the rules and they can enforce them whenever they want to. Listen to them or be kicked out. cool

7. Have fun! Play around!
^_^ ninja twisted heart domokun heart

Mansion floors:

Basement 2 (lowest level): Enormous rec and game room
Basement 1: Fuji's room
Floor 1: Bar, restaurant and main lounge (includes kitchens)
Floor 2: Rooms
Floor 3: Rooms
Floor 4: Rooms
Floor 5: Owner rooms
Roof: Pool and Hottubs
(restrooms on every floor as well) xp

Jobs!:

Founder of RAoK: nukeforum cool

Owners: Fellanora twisted and JaggedKay_85 ninja (taken over in nuke's absence 4laugh )

Donors:
Aphrodite_87- 5,650 gold
justin third- 5,690 gold and 1 item
Uragel- 65 gold
lizz meyer- 870 gold
Maki Minakoaino- 41,650 gold and 3 items
Fuji-sempai- 64,000 gold and 10 items
Phantom Thief Dark- 33,386 gold
korenminosa- 22,100 gold and 1 item
Fellanora- 119,225 gold and 33 items
4th empire- 1,200 gold
PinkSapphire- 1,622 gold
lexxie_lizzie- 1 item
JaggedKay_85- 31,900 and 77 items Current Item Leader
~Insomnia_Forever~- 59,388 gold and 8 items
nukeforum- 26,958 gold and 11 items
mechworrior- 6,000 gold and 3 items
Supreme_Lord- 50,000 gold and 6 items
RyokoStormFox- 270 gold
Captain Rummy- 347,000 and 5 items Current Gold Leader domokun
Beezle- 4,000 gold
.NoxBell.- 1,000 gold and 2 items
BayLu_Eras- 50,000 gold and 16 items
Briton- 16,828 gold
Mei_Tenshi- 4,000 gold
PhantomFears- 1 item
Molotov Insurgent- 50,000 gold
Vox Mortis- 38,300 gold
Foxgold - 1,000 gold

Bartenders: Negi Springfieldkun, Maki-chan, justin third, Briton, JaggedKay_85

Waiters/Waitresses (also does room service): amethyst_star, sora676, Helena~style

DJ: Molotov Insurgent

Security Guards (Upgraded from bouncer): Fuji-sempai, korenminosa, Phantom Thief Dark, XxKimosabixX, Dachande-=87=- and Pronovost

Official Happy Day Hug-giver: Calamanari

Official HQ Mommy: Maki Minakoaino

Official HQ Daymaker (she'll make your day!): lizz meyer

Entertainer: ~Insomnia_Forever~

Chefs: dannyb711, Eyedethis, Catz and Mechworrior

Official RAoKM Ninja: Negi Springfieldkun

Official RAoKM Ghost: Micherru

heart PM me(jaggedkay_85) if you would like any of these jobs! And if job is given to you please add me to your friend lists!!! heart ^_^

Servers of RAoK:
Calamanari
Uragel
korenminosa
Lord Braska
Soulless_Lotus
Juansgirl4eva
braingamer47
rin_666
Akira Ultima
Pyroman009
sylynteyes
littlegreendude
tidus arturo
Maki-Chan
Fellanora
lexxie_lizzie
JaggedKay_85
4th empire
~Insomnia_Forever~
Aphrodite_87
Maki Minakoaino
Catz
XxKimosabixX
PinkSapphire
justin third
Dachande-=87=-
Mechworrior
nukeforum
lizz meyer
Negi Springfieldkun
Eyedethis
Phantom Thief Dark
Pronovost
Fuji-sempai
dannyb711
amethyst_star
DachandesSakuraKoneko
Molotov Insurgent
sora676
RyokoStormFox
Helena~style
Zombie Punch
domo_the_dark
Beezle
.NoxBell.
cazzy_kaze
Captain Albel Nox
Legendary_Silverwolf
BabyLu_Eras
Briton
Mei_Tenshi
PhantomFears
Vox Mortis
Foxgold

Donations ALWAYS welcome! ^_^

Thank you so much to all of our donors! You help make this operation work! ^_^

The Servers of the RAoK will help me in the givings of the random acts of kindness. They will be rewarded for their kindness.

heart People Married in my bar! heart
justin and lizz third heart <no longer married sad
Dachande-=87=- and DachandesSakuraKoneko heart
Uchina Sasuke and Catz heart

RECENT NEWS FROM KAY!!!:

Enjoy Summer of '07 while it's still here!

Keep up the good work guys!!! ^_^

PAST NEWS:
3. domokun !!!SIGGIE BANNERS WANTED FOR RAoKM ADVERTISING!!! domokun

-RAoK heart
Created by: Legendary_Silverwolf
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/9x7o4][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/jaggedkay_85/finalsig.jpg[/img][/url]

Created by: Captain Albel Nox (R.I.P.) <3
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/9x7o4][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/jaggedkay_85/random1.jpg[/img][/url]

Created by: cazzy_kaze
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/q4wjf][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/jaggedkay_85/577281861.jpg[/img][/url]

Created by: cazzy_kaze
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/sxwnd][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/jaggedkay_85/318872251.gif[/img][/url]

(Host if you like, or else it's taken care of ... but take away and advertise!!!!)

From Nuke: For those of you clever enough, and still check, thanks for all the amazing times and friendship. I love and miss you all. Even though I don't have a lot of time in my life anymore, I still think about all of you from time to time and just reminisce of the good old days. Don't let life make you forget how to be a kid. Love, BenZ (aka Nuke)

2. hello everybody... I don't know how many of you check first post anymore... but I have a bit of unfortunate news... as you all (hopefully) know... there was major glitching throughout gaia about a month or so ago and we lost our first post.... the kayness managed to sneek into editing this post and tried and tried to submit it but it never worked... in fear of losing it completely i just came in here and copied all this post and saved it for when the glitch monsters were gone... i don't know how this happened but i just noticed now (when i'm finally readding and updating the thing!) that all of this got warpped somehow and our stats are WAAAAAY behind... so due to evil gaianess, glitching and other problems, i'm sure (that i'm waaay to tired to think of right now), we are quite behind from what we used to be at, as far as gold donations - item donations - donaters list and servers list - ... everything is a little whacked... i straightened out as much as i could remember for tonight... (sorry this is getting long) but i ask.. ANYONE! who just may happen to have a copy of the first post... please let me know (jaggedkay_85) immediately!! i would like to compare and see what i can do... so please let me know if you have any information...or! if you kept track (for some odd reason wink ) of your donations this WHOLE TIME (or even a rough estimate?!)...then let me know so i can boost this all back up to where it should be!! gonk ... or else, i'm sorry and i hate to say it folks... but the stats are not accurate... if there's no further found information... we'll just pick up from where these stats suggest we left off... sweatdrop try to have a good day 3nodding .... till next edit...
- Kay heart

1. In celebration of our 1000th page I have transformed my small bar and HQ into a mansion... this mansion has everything from a basketball court out back... to the bar on the first floor, to the hundreds of rooms for both customer and employee residence to the basement where there are thousands of games: video and table games, board and sports games... whatever you feel like playing, it's there. New jobs have been opened in order for the Mansion to run smoothly. I hope everybody has a great time while they are here. Please remember to read and adhere to the rules. Thanks to any and everybody who contributed to our cause.

Last Updated: 8-05-2007
bump! haha, come on everybody, don't be shy. biggrin

Catz

I've nothing else to offer,
so it's love to you I'll send.
It's nothing that I borrowd,
and it's nothing that I'd lend.
It has no dollar value
and can't be over used.
It isn't fragile so it will not break,
but often it's abused.
I've given it to others,
but each time it's unique.
Its meaning is always different,
depending on what you seek.
It's something you can store away
to feel when you're in need;
but never is it on display,
it's beauty can't be seen.
I'm giving it to you,
no "strings attached",
no "costly warranty".
Because this love that I am sending
has a lifetime guarantee!!

-Author Unknown

Catz Presents:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.

2. Say "Wouldnt you like to know?" everytime someone asks you a question.

3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."

4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeeep Bip..."

5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.

6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen.

7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.

8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.

9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".

10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.

11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.

12. Sniffle incessantly.

13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.

14. Name your dog "Dog."

15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions to "keep them tuned up."

16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."

17. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.

18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace."

19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."

20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.

21. Practice making fax and modem noises.

22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and copy them to your boss.

23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.

24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."

26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophecy."

27. Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.

28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.

29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.

30. Disassemble your pen and "accidently" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
bump bump! I see votes, but I don't see people, don't be shy, feel free to talk.
Heya, as a benifittererer from the whole thing, I'm so for it. It's something that I actually intended on doing once I get a little more on my feet biggrin So how's about I start kinda nowish, even though I dont actually have anything to give... I'll make a piccy for ppl to put in their sigs if you want...? Lemmie know

*bump*
bump bump! *sighs* This is hard! haha!
Uragel
Heya, as a benifittererer from the whole thing, I'm so for it. It's something that I actually intended on doing once I get a little more on my feet biggrin So how's about I start kinda nowish, even though I dont actually have anything to give... I'll make a piccy for ppl to put in their sigs if you want...? Lemmie know

*bump*

Hey! A sig would be great! Do you want to be a server of the RAoK?
bump bump!
hi biggrin
Jaycub

right, goodbye
Dragonqueen
hi biggrin

hullo DQ! haha! dragonqueen that is wink how are you? would you like a drink? or a job?
bump bump!
Ah, the hardships of starting it up... bump bump!
*sits down and beggins to ponder* not sure
lol I'll get back to you.
hello. I give gold and stuff away all the time to random people maybe I should just get ajob doing it. blaugh
Dragonqueen
*sits down and beggins to ponder* not sure
lol I'll get back to you.

haha! alright *takes your hat and looks at it* very cool hat! *puts back on your head kinda crooked*

Jesshiba
hello. I give gold and stuff away all the time to random people maybe I should just get ajob doing it. blaugh

so you would like to be a server of the RAoK?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff