Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm curious about what the peak of physical excellence is for both men and women.

What are the limits of the human body?

Artists and sculptors since the days of Aristotle were trying to figure this out, so they used the golden ratio to measure symmetry.

I'm still not sold by that.

What would a perfect or peak human being look like?
Jacque De Martyr
I'm curious about what the peak of physical excellence is for both men and women.

What are the limits of the human body?

Artists and sculptors since the days of Aristotle were trying to figure this out, so they used the golden ratio to measure symmetry.

I'm still not sold by that.

What would a perfect or peak human being look like?

Joanna Lumley.

Dapper Phantom

I think this is subjective.

I love it when guys are super skinny, pale, and toned but not buff. Most people seem to like guys big, tall, buff, and tan. So obviously our definition of hot is totally different.
Similarly, I like women of many different varieties so I have a hard time saying what body type looks best on a girl. I think it depends a lot on her ethnicity and the color of her skin/hair/eyes.

Beloved Elder

Go back and look at reruns of this year's Olympics. There, in a single venue, were hundreds upon hundreds of the top physical specimens our species has to offer.

Study them carefully. Guess what? They didn't all look the same.
SmallTownGuy
Go back and look at reruns of this year's Olympics. There, in a single venue, were hundreds upon hundreds of the top physical specimens our species has to offer.

Study them carefully. Guess what? They didn't all look the same.

Genetic diversity is a huge advantage.
Desideraht

I love it when guys are super skinny, pale, and toned but not buff. Most people seem to like guys big, tall, buff, and tan. So obviously our definition of hot is totally different.
Similarly, I like women of many different varieties so I have a hard time saying what body type looks best on a girl. I think it depends a lot on her ethnicity and the color of her skin/hair/eyes.

I think that being incredibly muscular is strenuous on the body. Toned tall male figures appeal to the artistic side of me. What hair color and skin type do you favor on a woman?

Dapper Phantom

Jacque De Martyr
Desideraht

I think that being incredibly muscular is strenuous on the body. Toned tall male figures appeal to the artistic side of me. What hair color and skin type do you favor on a woman?
I think tall is overrated. As long as his proportions are right, I'm ok with it.

Generally speaking, I like dark hair and light skin on either gender, because I love the contrast. I like women with red/orange hair too, though, especially when it's super long.
This is the peak of physical perfection:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When your muscle's muscles have muscles.

Greedy Consumer

madstobias
This is the peak of physical perfection:

When your muscle's muscles have muscles.
thats a fake image
Desideraht
Jacque De Martyr
Desideraht

I think tall is overrated. As long as his proportions are right, I'm ok with it.

Generally speaking, I like dark hair and light skin on either gender, because I love the contrast. I like women with red/orange hair too, though, especially when it's super long.
Could you give in example through image?

Dedicated Informer

Bruce Lee has the perfect body type IMHO. Explosive power, speed, no fat, agile. Perfect example of what the human body is capable of, with the proper training.

He could do thumb push-ups with his arms extended above his head. That's just unimaginably sick.

Dedicated Informer

Perfect female body:

lord_william_nilsson
Bruce Lee has the perfect body type IMHO. Explosive power, speed, no fat, agile. Perfect example of what the human body is capable of, with the proper training.

He could do thumb push-ups with his arms extended above his head. That's just unimaginably sick.

How on earth was that achieved?

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
This depends entirely on if "physical perfection" is a real thing. Surely we aren't gauging this on what we find sexually attractive?

I suggest the closest we can get to this concept is describing what combination of physical characteristics would give an individual the greatest chances of survival in any given environment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff