Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe in the resurrection of Bob's Thread?

Yes! 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 27 ]
No (Wait, then why are you voting in his poll?) 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 > >>

((2/26/10 ETA: Wow, this topic is old. But it's still awesome, so keep at it. Bob wants you to!))

No, this is NOT a noob trying to get attention with the most random topic in the world. This is TWO noobs making the most random topic in the world BECAUSE... well, why not? We're bored. And we're sharing a computer. Syrrie is also here. She will soon log in and create a post on this topic to prove that she exists.

So, let's get to the part about Bob. Surely you all know who Bob is. Just in case you don't know, let's talk about Bob. Like how we came to be speaking of him this phantasmagorical Thanksgiving eve. Syrrie has a picture of Bob in her room that I noticed and someone wrote "Who is Bob?". So... We started talking about Bob. What's that you're asking so politely? "JUST TELL US WHO THE #$$$&($(%$% BOB IS ALREADY!!!1!!!"? Simple, we say. He is a monkey pirate ninja zombie Sasquatch. More on the life of Bob to follow. Come on, you all know him, right? So feel free to post anything here... As long as it is about the wonderfulness of Bob! (If any of you have ever heard of "The Birth of Marya Louisa Suzanne DeZiga", that's the type of thing we're aiming for.)

(aside): I wonder how many people will tell us we're insane... Like we don't know!

So welcome to all the random people who might read/post here... We're very random ourselves.

Edit: Make sure you visit our Gift Shop! As far as I know, we're the first and only Chatterbox topic to have its own gift shop. 3nodding See, aren't we speeshul!

(And yes, I did mean to write "speeshul" wink

Sparkly Junior

All your Bob are belong to us!

Sparkly Junior

More on Bob:

We suspect he is L's father. I mean, somebody had to have taught L to impregnate himself, and of course Bob invented this. 'Cos he's that awesome. In fact, he's so awesome he's probably EVERYBODY'S father!

Bob: "I am your father!"
Did we mention Bob is married to Marya Louisa Suzanne DeZiga? But he still developed a way to impregnate himself BEFORE he met her and they had the PERFECT romantic relationship because EVERYTHING about them is perfect and they had many, many children (ALL the cool people are secretly children of Bob and/or Marya. Even if they look exactly like their adoptive parents. BOB MADE IT THAT WAY.)

Sparkly Junior

You know how some Mary Sues will occasionally save a wounded squirrel, feed pigeons French fries bread, or help an old guy across the street? Well, Bob does all of those on a daily basis. In fact, he does them all at once!
At one time Bob was an emo... Because people like emos. But after a long path of dramatic angst and despair, he found he could have a much greater purpose in life... Being a Gary Stu.
Now Bob is king of the universe. But that's a good thing, because everybody loves Bob unconditionally. Except a few evil people who have turned against Supreme Universal Ruler Bob because they're jealous. But in the end Bob will seek them out and destroy them and everyone will be happy. 3nodding
ALL MUST HAIL BOB. BOB PWNS EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE THAT EVER WAS AND EVER SHALL BE. WE GROVEL AT YOUR FEET, O MIGHTY BOB.
I am on a Quest to Look Like This:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Demonic Pendant
Demonic Pitchfork
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
OMFG
Steel-plated Ninja Band
That 70s White Shirt
Those Black 90s
Pants

Those Blue 90s Gloves

Estimated Total: 1,088,914 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 21 November 2006)

I Would Greatly Appreciate your Help, and I'm sorry if I broke any of your thread rules (Which I don't think I have since I usually read the rules before posting) I am Now Trying to buy The Fuzzy Penguin Slippers.

User Image

Donate?

Donations:
Fluffy_chan - 1000 Gold heart
Thanks for posting! We will add your name to the followers of Bob! mrgreen

Sparkly Junior

HOMG we got respondses! Even if it is some sort of quest...thing. *prods*

Bob doesn't need to quest for anything. He can simply make anything he needs appear. Not that he needs anything. Bob is entirely content with his possessions. That he has.
We... kinda made this thread partly as a way of making money. But it's fun because we're talking about Bob and his amazing life.
Syrrie
HOMG we got respondses! Even if it is some sort of quest...thing. *prods*

Bob doesn't need to quest for anything. He can simply make anything he needs appear. Not that he needs anything. Bob is entirely content with his possessions. That he has.

Yes of course. He's been an independent quadrillionaire for a long time now. And he made all of that money responsibly, of course!
And did we mention he gives billions of dollars to the poor every day?

Sparkly Junior

Akasuna no Usagi
And did we mention he gives billions of dollars to the poor every day?

At the same time as saving wounded French guys and helping streets cross squirrels. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff