Welcome to Gaia! ::

There's a movie called Vampires Suck coming out later this month, and it's a parody of all the vampire cliches so prevalent in fiction now, as well as several other movies. Anyone besides me gonna go see it?

Here's the trailer on Youtube:

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Mark Twain 100
As much as I HATE Twilight, the parody seems dumber. I might see it to see how much the people can make fun of Twilight. Better hold my interest!

Greedy Athlete

Haha! I love it! "Edward I love you! You're the best!" "No, Jacobs the best!" *hits over head with shovel*
I was jsut about to make a thread about this.
mad
im soooo gonna see that movie blaugh
UnicornMayonnaise
I was jsut about to make a thread about this.
mad

Sorry?

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
omg i hate parodies of twilight but it sounds funny so im gonna try and watch it!!!
People I've seen it already, it's not very funny, of course it has some funny parts but it's not a good movie overall, I like twilight but I was so exited about this movie because I also like parodies that make fun of my favourite movies like scary movie and date movie. I was very disapointed really don't get your hopes too high...
I like Twilight, but I still really want to see Vampires Suck. It looks funny. :3

Shemlen's Widow

rkuu
im soooo gonna see that movie blaugh

Totally.
My mom thinks it's funny too.
Especially the Black Eyed Peas reference lol
its okay...i watched vampires suck online if when its not out...but like the real one is better..this was just...wierd...n its like really short like 76mins...not even 2hrs

Shemlen's Widow

WOW Lady Bellatrix
People I've seen it already, it's not very funny, of course it has some funny parts but it's not a good movie overall, I like twilight but I was so exited about this movie because I also like parodies that make fun of my favourite movies like scary movie and date movie. I was very disapointed really don't get your hopes too high...

Bullshit.
It doesn't come out until the 18th.

7,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It's made by the same people who made Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, Date Movie, and Meet the Spartans. It's bound to suck (haha get it? I'm so funny xp ).
Woot! Im going to see it 8D i like when the wolves are dancing... xDD
Aisle of Yew
WOW Lady Bellatrix

Bullshit.
It doesn't come out until the 18th.

neutral -points up- what she said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out