Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bobkiller Killerbob
Namekuji Kimi
Bobkiller Killerbob
Namekuji Kimi
Bobkiller Killerbob
When I saw my girlfriend in the hospital during labor. I have to say that was the most emotionaly draining thing anyone should NEVER have to go through.

Word of advice, when they give you or your S/O the stuff to force contractions, ask for the epidural. Because every time she got hit with a contraction that was big, she literally CRIED OUT IN PAIN.

It was pretty bad. But after having to go into the OR for a C-Section, because they waited too long, and hearing my son be brought into the world, All that washed away from both of us.

Sorry you had a son and not a sweet little girl. gonk

I'm glad I didn't have a little girl! D:!

I don't want to be the dad with the shotgun if she's a minute late... Or "late" in general. D:!

But you don't have to be, you could just understand that girls are equally sexual creatures as men, and that you should treat your little girl just as you would your little boy in terms of her relationship endeavors.

It is bad to treat girls as though they are creatures that require more protection and coddling than boys.

It's not just that. I mean, I know how guys think. 9/10 they'd hump 'em and dump 'em. That's why I don't trust guys. I'm going to do the same thing to my son.

Also, I just don't think I could be a dad to a little girl. It'd be weird...

What would you do if you had a girl instead of a boy then? I hope you wouldn't have despised the crying child.

Aged Regular

6,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
Namekuji Kimi
Bobkiller Killerbob
Namekuji Kimi
Bobkiller Killerbob
Namekuji Kimi
Bobkiller Killerbob
When I saw my girlfriend in the hospital during labor. I have to say that was the most emotionaly draining thing anyone should NEVER have to go through.

Word of advice, when they give you or your S/O the stuff to force contractions, ask for the epidural. Because every time she got hit with a contraction that was big, she literally CRIED OUT IN PAIN.

It was pretty bad. But after having to go into the OR for a C-Section, because they waited too long, and hearing my son be brought into the world, All that washed away from both of us.

Sorry you had a son and not a sweet little girl. gonk

I don't want to be the dad with the shotgun if she's a minute late... Or "late" in general. D:!

But you don't have to be, you could just understand that girls are equally sexual creatures as men, and that you should treat your little girl just as you would your little boy in terms of her relationship endeavors.

It is bad to treat girls as though they are creatures that require more protection and coddling than boys.

It's not just that. I mean, I know how guys think. 9/10 they'd hump 'em and dump 'em. That's why I don't trust guys. I'm going to do the same thing to my son.

What would you do if you had a girl instead of a boy then? I hope you wouldn't have despised the crying child.
Oh god no. I still would have loved her and such, but still... It'd be weird. I'd feel like a pervert changing her diapers.... o.o
Bobkiller Killerbob
Namekuji Kimi
Bobkiller Killerbob
Namekuji Kimi
Bobkiller Killerbob

Oh god no. I still would have loved her and such, but still... It'd be weird. I'd feel like a pervert changing her diapers.... o.o

Bad!! No male guilt, if you know you're not a creepy ***** and you simply love your child as a child, and nothing else, you should not guilt your self.

If I have a daughter, I'll happily change her diapers and give her baths. it is okay for a male parent to take care of his female child, to change her diapers, help her bathe, get dressed, etc. Just as a female parent can do the same for a male child!

I think it would be adorable being able to take a bath with my son or my daughter in a completely non sexual way.

What I hate in our society is that a father can't have a close relationship with his little girl without having the ***** tag put on him.

I REALLY want a little girl to take care of, to read bed time stories to, to raise, give piggy back rides, play with, everything. I want to be a good father to a little girl, but when I tell people that I really want a little girl, they automatically assume I'm *****. sad

I have no attraction to children, I just want to be a good daddy to a little girl. crying

Sorry, not yelling at you, just ranting in general!
When I birthed the sun into existence straight from my loins.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I don't wanna.
Brings back bad memories.
cat_emo

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
- What is the most physically painful experience you've ever suffered through? What caused it? How long did the pain last? Did you fully recover? Tell us about it.
My very first injury, which was a twisted ankle. I've had worse, but this was the most painful because I've never been damaged on the inside before, so it was a little scary too. The fear made the pain seem ten times worse than it actually was. I didn't cry or scream, but I did faint.

- What is the most mentally/emotionally painful experience you've ever suffered through? What made it so stressful? How long did this pain last? Does it still affect you?
Being abused by someone I loved. It was stressful because it was the only time I'd ever gone back on my values and resolved myself to do whatever this person said. It was a rough time in my life, and I felt I "needed" someone like him. I changed my entire appearance, lifestyle, and sacrificed my living situatin and several friends and lovers for this person. I knew even before I did it that it wasn't worth it. It wasn't worth it even before the abuse started. He took out everything on me and made it seem like I was the one bringing negativity into our relationship. I wasn't allowed to go out. He told me when it was "okay" to eat (he was hellbent on making me lose a ******** of weight as soon as possible). He even told me I was "too negative" when I was sober (even though he was always the one whining about something) so he insisted that unless I stayed drugged/drunk in his presence, he won't want to be around me. Slapped one of my friends for calling me her "wifey." Hit me. Threatened me. Made promises and never came through. Lied about me and made it seem like I was stalking him (even though every time we broke up, he BEGGED me to take him back, and everytime I cut him off, he'd find a way to get back in touch with me). Not to mention he carved the words "Ditched Lover" into his chest after our first break-up and stood outside the place us and our friends were hanging out and shouting, "Where's my sweetheart? Where's my lover?" ******** cornball. Made me wear s**t I didn't want to wear. Told me he loved everything about me and then, at least once a day, would go over EVERYTHING he knows about me and why he ******** hates it. He even made me take my piercings out because he didn't like them. Especially my tongue ring. Apparently it made blowjobs feel bad. Stupid a**. Yelled at me about everything. I almost got into several fights with other men on his behalf because he's a p***y b***h who can't keep his mouth from shooting off. I wasn't pained mostly by the way he treated me, but by the fact that I let it happen.

After I finally left him for good, the shame of my stupidity lasted about four months, then I literally stopped giving a ******** and quickly got back to living for me, by my terms, by my standards. It doesn't affect me now, except I try to stay away from guys who abuse their meds.

- Did you learn anything from going through such pain?
Not really. Just stay away from guys who abuse their meds.

- What is your thresh-hold for pain? How much pain can you handle mentally? Physically? Where does pain draw the line into becoming too much to bare?
Mentally? I don't know. I haven't broken yet. Physically? Depends. Fear makes physical pain worse. If it's something internal, I'm going to flip the ******** out. Headaches cripple me, but I don't allow them to last very long before I take a pain killer.

- Anything else you would like to add?
Nope.

Rainbow Ladykiller

I can't really pick. Either my migraine that I've had for the past month or two... or my bad joint pain that happens every now and then... or my ovarian cyst that popped in '09. The thing was 2 inches big and the pain was so bad I couldn't move for a few hours.

Adored Admirer

To be honest, constipation. I felt like I was going to vomit or pass out.

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Accepting the fact that my then-boyfriend didn't give two shits that his best buddy molested me. Also the molestation itself. I was lucky to have made it out without penetration..

Greedy Lunatic

- What is the most physically painful experience you've ever suffered through? What caused it? How long did the pain last? Did you fully recover? Tell us about it.
My appendix exploded cat_gonk It did that because I didn't go to the Hospital in time. It felt like very hot shards of glass were in my stomach >.< It was painful for a total of about 3 weeks but the worst of the pain stopped after the first week. I recovered fully, though I've had painful stomach issues ever since.
- What is the most mentally/emotionally painful experience you've ever suffered through? What made it so stressful? How long did this pain last? Does it still affect you?
The most painful thing mentally was back in fourth grade, my best friend at the time was murdered by his own father. I feel guilty because he would constantly tell me how abusive his father was but I didn't think much of it since my mother was abusive. I figured it happened to everyone. I could have done something about it...but I didn't. The pain still affects me very much and I feel like that's about the time I started feeling scared of everything and anything.
Physically- I learned that appendixes have no actual purpose so I almost died for nothing.
Mentally- I learned that I am a coward.
- What is your thresh-hold for pain? How much pain can you handle mentally? Physically? Where does pain draw the line into becoming too much to bare?
I think I have a very high threshold for both types of pain, I'm still here, aren't I? I think it becomes too much to bare when I stop feeling it, if that makes sense cat_sweatdrop When your mind/body just goes numb.
❝I believe that love that is true and real creates a respite from death. All cowardice comes from not loving, or not loving well, which is the same thing. And when the man who is brave and true looks death squarely in the face like some rhino hunters I know, or Belmonte, who's truly brave. It is because they love with sufficient passion to push death out of their minds, until it returns as it does to all men. And then you must make really good love again. Think about it.❞
-Ernest Hemingway

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
- What is the most physically painful experience youve ever suffered through? What caused it? How long did the pain last? Did you fully recover? Tell us about it.

Lupus. No one knows. Since 17 and its on going. Not much to say about it.

- What is the most mentally/emotionally painful experience youve ever suffered through? What made it so stressful? How long did this pain last? Does it still affect you?

Family issues and dealing with above. Mother who felt me and a father who always told me Id fail. Lasted til end of high school. Eh, I stopped caring about that and moved on. Though lupus really freaking stresses me out.

Yes. Life is tough and if you harp on the negative crap youll just be a whiny b***h.

Its gotten much better. Mentally, a zombie attack would be a breakin point. Physically, I dont know. When I have a flare and my chest hurts so bad that I cant breathe or even move. Only thing I can do is hope it goes away soon... and cry a lot.

I feel ok at the moment, knocking on wood. xD

Ive been really wanting to make some home made cookies. Ill probably make some tonight! whee
I have two instances of the "worst pain of my life". One was when I was 15, I had a bowel blockage. I was in the hospital for 3 days because they thought it was my appendix before the found out what it was at the last minute (my bowels were going to burst that day). I have to have surgery to move a bit of my bowel because it was all stretched and mangled from the blockage.

The other one is pain I still get now. I have Endometriosis, so it makes my periods extremely painful. I'm actually incapacitated for the week that I have my period. Thankfully I am on a continual dose of birth control so I don't get periods.
The most physically painful and mentally scarring moment? When I once came home to an empty fridge. It was a lot to take in, I tell you. An awful lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff