Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wh recieves the most annoying and useless anime girl award?

Sakura Haruno (naruto) 0.42737430167598 42.7% [ 153 ]
Sakura (Tsubasa) 0.13128491620112 13.1% [ 47 ]
Orihime Inoue (Bleach) 0.19553072625698 19.6% [ 70 ]
Misa Amane (Death Note) 0.24581005586592 24.6% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 358 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19 20 >

User Image
If anyone could make me a better person

How about Rachel Handlebarz?
D:<

You could
Kaorin.
Also, lab results just in, Mayaa got a sex change.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Moss Melodies
User Image
If anyone could make me a better person

How about Rachel Handlebarz?
D:<

You could

Aww, but, I still love her...
-snfl-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

west_haven's Husbando

Mind-boggling Detective

Misa isn't a retard. Well, it wasn't smart to sacrifice so much for Light, but she was blinded by her love for him. But, she did prove herself to be smart enough to cover her tracks while finding Kira. However, after that, her talents were put to waste as she just followed Light around and tried to love him. She's actually a tragic character, since she loved but wasn't loved.
Orihime has EVERYONE running around in a panic to Hueco Mundo to save her. UGH. All she's done is:
A.) Bitchslap Ulquiorra, receiving fangirl attacks.
B.) Save her lesbian lovers Chizuru and Tatsuki from certain death by a hollow. No one would care if they died, though.
C.) Run around with everybody in Soul Society and yell, "Ichigo!" Every once in a while.
D.) Provide comic relief by being a retard or having someone stare at her chest. (Which Matsumoto does better...)
E.) Cry about everything.

C with a little tweaking, D, and E also apply to Misa.
Sakura Haruno: In the beginning, I hated her character for being weak and going goo goo gaa gaa over Sasuke. However, once she reached more maturity, she started to kick a**. I think she's changed alot since the beginning of the series.
Sakura: Hello! She's lost her memories. I'd like to see you kick someone's a** when you forgot who you are. After all, she was a cardcaptor.
Orihime: I'm not familiar with her character x3
Misa: I have to agree with L Lawliet. The point was true there.

Although I like Hinata's character, I just hate the fact that she is such a ditz when she comes around Naruto. I just want to smack her and tell her to get a hold of herself. I don't think any girl is useless, they show support in different ways. As stated before, why would they put the character in if she had no point?
Misa is smart and useful TO KIRA LIGHT. And I hate Kira/Light. She gave him the names to kill, but it was stupid and weak to do the eye deal TWICE. But she annoys the s**t out of me with her talking in third person, and clinging to Light, and not thinking for herself.
So, she's useful, but mostly an annoying retard.
NekomimiMurkie
Sakura Haruno: In the beginning, I hated her character for being weak and going goo goo gaa gaa over Sasuke. However, once she reached more maturity, she started to kick a**. I think she's changed alot since the beginning of the series.
Sakura: Hello! She's lost her memories. I'd like to see you kick someone's a** when you forgot who you are. After all, she was a cardcaptor.
Orihime: I'm not familiar with her character x3
Misa: I have to agree with L Lawliet. The point was true there.

Although I like Hinata's character, I just hate the fact that she is such a ditz when she comes around Naruto. I just want to smack her and tell her to get a hold of herself. I don't think any girl is useless, they show support in different ways. As stated before, why would they put the character in if she had no point?

Oh, they mainly put them in for popularity, comic relief, and a love triangle. That's the only reason Orihime's in Bleach.
i HATE Sakura scream
Sakura Haruno gets better as the series progresses.
Misa is annoying, but if she wasn't there, the plot wouldn't be as interesting.
Sakura from Naruto and Kagome from Inuyasha
frm the polls, i dn't knw tht grl frm dthnte
but the othr three...
i dslke all of thm so im spkng the trth whn i say
sakura frm TSUBASA is rlly, rlly the mst uselss
she's equivalent to a obect tht a chrctr carries arnd cuz it has value
even TOMOYA, the prncess is mre hlpful

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
C-Ko from Project A-ko. Absolutely useless and annoying. Definitly deserves a good slap in the face.
Ibuse from Bitter Virgin. God, I hated her. >< I liked Sakura a lot though, even if I don't like Naruto very much. /:

Edit: Oh, and Kanaria from Rozen Maiden. Why bother?! Totally worthless character.
hey i know what ya can do for me ask me how much me heart naruto hes so cute and hot and all i ever do is think about him.hes always in me dream.how sometimes i just wish naruto can date me so he can see how i look and then he'll kiss me ^_^ hes so hot hot hot hot hot i love him so darn much^_^ oh and sakura is so so so so i dont know the word for it but the girl gets on mai nevers.other than that she cool with mai ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff