Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wh recieves the most annoying and useless anime girl award?

Sakura Haruno (naruto) 0.42737430167598 42.7% [ 153 ]
Sakura (Tsubasa) 0.13128491620112 13.1% [ 47 ]
Orihime Inoue (Bleach) 0.19553072625698 19.6% [ 70 ]
Misa Amane (Death Note) 0.24581005586592 24.6% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 358 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20 >

4,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sakura is not useless!!!(Tsubasa)
obviously u arent informed of da latest going on in da manga u retard.
That is what you call a Narutard. neutral (post above)

xiao-mei-h-n-k
sakura is not useless!!!(Tsubasa)
obviously u arent informed of da latest going on in da manga u retard.

FINALLY someone who is up there. biggrin

[:. in most anime... not ALL girls are useless.
Yeah, sure there are some anime girls who just stand there.
But don't you think they have a purpose? Because, why the hell would they be in that anime?
If they were that useless.. they wouldn't exist anyways.

I think I've made my point.
= 3 =;; .:]

A B S O L U T E S P L E E . . .
User Image

Way to go and name some of the most epic characters ever.

Sakura Haruno: Has been a great friend to Naruto, is trying to save her best friend that she had a crush on, took on Sasori, had the ability to actually survive Tsunaide's training for 2 1/2 years, is very strong, and had wonderful character development. So wait, how does that make her a b***h again?

Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles: Haven't read much so can't say much on her account.

Orihime Inoue: Heals her almost dead friends, brought back Grimmjows non-existant arm, brought back some Arrancar that was very dead, (Can't quite remember her name.), has the powers equivalent to a god, gave Ichigo the resolve to be so strong, tries not to dump her worries onto other people, and keeps her emotions bottles up to not seem bratty/whiny, like Sakura used to be, but only for about a handful of chapters, like 20 or so.

Misa Amane: You seem to be acting a lot like her.

jlotusblossom7
okay then...here are the anime girls that bug the hell out of me the most:
Sakura Haruno: she's a b***h that treats no one with respect and cries all the time and stands there and does nothing and if she were dead Lee would be ALL MINEZ!!! heart

Need I say more? No.

So stop being such a brat and learn to accept that these characters are awesome. You're probably just mad that they are "stealing" your awesome anime hunks away.
Not that she's one of those categories...but I believe Tohru Honda doesn't deserve to be loved by anyone or anything and should wither in that pathetic tent of hers for her entire life and never make it past high school and die a lonely isolated onigiri-thing.

Ahmm...yup.
The main character from Kare Kano, better known as His and Her Circumstances. Hated that ********.
Babsy Delight
Not that she's one of those categories...but I believe Tohru Honda doesn't deserve to be loved by anyone or anything and should wither in that pathetic tent of hers for her entire life and never make it past high school and die a lonely isolated onigiri-thing.

Ahmm...yup.

Why? She's proven time and time again to be a very great character, who cares about everybody around her, and tries not to act selfish. So please, elaborate you arrogant fangirl.
Sakura Haruno, got she just needed to actually do something beside go ga ga over the second main character.
pallada
Sakura Haruno, got she just needed to actually do something beside go ga ga over the second main character.

You should pay better attention to the series.
She only did that for about 40-60 chapters?
Out of like, 394. People really should move past that whole part of the series where Sakura was immature. But hey, isn't every 12 year old overly uppity girl like that? Geez, you rabid fan girls who are probably 16 or 17 are worse than 12 year old girls.
i think all the pretty dumb girl in anime so die stressed

Benevolent Duck

Tohru Honda, kthnxbai. And I guess there might be spoilers in this post.

I don't like her all that much. Yes, yes, she breaks the curse. Yes, yes, she shows Kyo love and whatnot.

But I honestly think that Rin could have broken the curse on her own. And the Kyo part?

Still didn't make me like her any more.

Now watch the Tohru fans hurt me.
MISA makes me cringe everytime I see her. T__T;; She can't think for herself at all, which makes me so angry and sad at the same time. All she does is get used by Light/Kira for his own selfish purposes. She gets manipulated SO EASILY and SO WILLINGLY. It makes me so upset!

In fact, to me, Death Note can be viewed as subtly sexist; all of the female characters are used/manipulated in some shape or form by a stronger male character and/or die before they are able to contribute their two cents. Don't get me wrong, I like Death Note and its moral ambiguity and amazing suspense, but I really can't agree with the whole weak female characterization that I find really prominent in the series. =(

Benevolent Duck

Babsy Delight

Ahmm...yup.

I don't completely agree, but at least I'm not alone in disliking her.

User Image
Like two islands in the sea...

User Image

:: Too many animu girls are useless and annoying. ::

User Image
...Separated endlessly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers