Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wh recieves the most annoying and useless anime girl award?

Sakura Haruno (naruto) 0.42737430167598 42.7% [ 153 ]
Sakura (Tsubasa) 0.13128491620112 13.1% [ 47 ]
Orihime Inoue (Bleach) 0.19553072625698 19.6% [ 70 ]
Misa Amane (Death Note) 0.24581005586592 24.6% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 358 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20

I don't know if this would count as an anime or not because it was made into a CG movie, bu I think that Ashley Graham from RE4 is the most useless person in the world...unless you beat the game and the unlockable stuff and get her ultimate costume.

Quit hating on animated characters that don't exist.

And lets hypothetically pretend they do exist, Have you taken a look at the mirror at how perfect you are?

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It took me a good five minutes to decide between Orihime and Misa.. At LEAST Orihime has some badass healing capabilities, Misa is just a ditz for Light and does whatever he tells her to. Sakura Haruno, in regular Naruto she was absolutely useless, but in Shippuden she did come back with a vengeance, she got kinda cool. Sakura from Tsubasa... I don't even want to comment. Overall, Misa Misa is the most annoying and useless ._.
- * Am I Catholic or Protestant?... God, I Don't Know! * -
7723448722B
Gray Sieg

Maybe if I copy pasta that troll definition I found. He will stop

Am I feeling bad for mocking you illiterate shits...Hmm. No, not really.

:EDIT: ******** quotes being s**t

your a f u c k i n g - b a s t a r d you know just admit it that your life must be boring as hell just go back whatever you came from and keep your big mouth SHUT - S H I T

just talk to someone else that matches your A S S.
7723448722B
Evilyne Mcgarden
7723448722B
Edolas_Lucy
Here I am, making another stupid comment

Sell your computer. Its better off with someone who actually has a properly functioning brain.

Leave us stupid commenters alone, you smartass.

Aww, you flatter me. I'm just an average person with proper literate skills.

weh d nga ulol ka lang kasi
average person with literate skills? i dont think so Mr. know it all stare

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
Ok, this Character isn't really on your list, but I'z gunna post it anyways....

The MOST annoying anime girl I've come across so far is Tanarotte in Magician's Academy, she hogs the main character the entire series, and has a very irritating way for saying about anything. She really ruined the entire series for me. Falcé in the other hand had my attention the whole time. :3
Okay I went with Misa.....you know I started out liking Misa but after spoiler worning) L died she just became soooooo useless!!!!! And annoying!!!!!!! And a B***h!!!!!!
I do not care what anybody thinks about this comment. Its MY opinion.)

Dapper Poster

Guys they said useless.

Misa is so ********] useful to Light when you think about it.
Aceia Fukazawa
7723448722B
Evilyne Mcgarden
7723448722B
Edolas_Lucy
Here I am, making another stupid comment

Sell your computer. Its better off with someone who actually has a properly functioning brain.

Leave us stupid commenters alone, you smartass.

Aww, you flatter me. I'm just an average person with proper literate skills.

weh d nga ulol ka lang kasi
average person with literate skills? i dont think so Mr. know it all stare

Not sure if insult or compliment, I'll take the latter.
Gray Sieg
7723448722B
Gray Sieg

Maybe if I copy pasta that troll definition I found. He will stop

Am I feeling bad for mocking you illiterate shits...Hmm. No, not really.

:EDIT: ******** quotes being s**t

I'll space my swears, because I don't know how to tweak my account so I can swear. That'll show him

Stop posting. Save what little shred of dignity you have left.
Sakura from Naruto. she is just there. nobody gives a ********. she doesn't do anything. she doesn't even count as a person. if i was the writer, i would just be like, "oh, she got aids for being a dumb b***h and died a very short, painful, irrelevant death nobody cares about"

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hinata from Naruto

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I defend Sakura from Tsubasa. She isn't useless at all. In fact, she and Syaoran are the strongest characters alive in the series. Their strength is so immense that they can restore the rules of time and dimension that Fei Wang destroyed. ...that was probably a spoiler, by the way...
Unfortunately you know not a truly useless female character until you witness the travesty known as Saitohimea from A Dark Rabbit has Seven Lives.Ugh.

In a relationship with Jililar

Noble Nymph

11,075 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I have to admit, I think Misa is probably the most useless out of most of the female anime characters I know. Don't get me wrong, the eyes are pretty handy and you can certainly admire how determined she can be to assist Light using the eyes and her celebrity status, but that's all I think she has. The rest of the time she's a bit of an airhead and her whining later on gets a bit grating, she kind of becomes a wallflower after Rem, L and Watari die.
Sakura in Naruto started out as annoying and pretty much the typical damsel in anime, but after the time skip she becomes stronger and proves that she's more than capable of taking care of herself when necessary.
I will agree that Sakura in Tsubasa was kind of a doll in the background in the beginning, but that was due to the fact that without her memories she was the equivalent to a zombie. She does eventually do more like competing in the Firefly race and once the Acid Tokyo Arc comes close to the climax she gets to the point where she will do ANYTHING to help Syoaran.
Orihime's powers actually can be pretty useful when it comes to healing injuries and creating barriers, but her drawback is that other than Tsubaki, she can't really defend herself. She would need someone else to help her in a fight. Though that doesn't mean I find her annoying. And hey, she isn't like Kagome in some of the episodes in Inuyasha where you know she has certain abilities and powers that should by that point be able to help defend herself to some degree, and that she shouldn't talk to every stranger she comes across and because of this she is captured and needs to be saved by Inuyasha for the 128th time. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff