Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wh recieves the most annoying and useless anime girl award?

Sakura Haruno (naruto) 0.42737430167598 42.7% [ 153 ]
Sakura (Tsubasa) 0.13128491620112 13.1% [ 47 ]
Orihime Inoue (Bleach) 0.19553072625698 19.6% [ 70 ]
Misa Amane (Death Note) 0.24581005586592 24.6% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 358 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

okay then...here are the anime girls that bug the hell out of me the most:
Sakura Haruno: she's a b***h that treats no one with respect and cries all the time and stands there and does nothing and if she were dead Lee would be ALL MINEZ!!! heart
Sakura in Tsubasa: all she's done is be a waitress........she just stands there and waits for saouran to protect her worthless a**
Orihime Inoue: shecan only friggin heal, make a force field, and run away from danger, it was a comeplete waste for her to go to the soul society with ichigo
Misa Amane: the way she friggin glomps onto Light 24/7 is so irritatingly annoying, she's a retard to cut her life span in half twice
Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi is one of THE most useless characters ever. All she does is run around yelling "Tamahome!!!" and uuuguh. I love the series, but I hate that she is the main character.
Ino.
Seriously, what use is she besides providing a plot for Saukura's childhood?

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Edward 100
Cheza from Wolf's Rain-Even though she did play a vital role in the show,all she did was just stand there and caused all of the characters to die.Even though they did get brought back to life it doesn't matter she was still useless.

Distinct Raider

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
i say orihime she is sooo BLAH! xd
Watch Shippuuden you t**t. Sakura-chan isn't useless. Neither is Misa Misa. Just because she's overly-affectionate doesn't mean she's useless.

Also, Hyuuga Hinata. Total doormat, much?
isnt it sucha coincidence that every main anime girl character is useless and needs to be protected? wats up with that?! stressed scream mad

Distinct Raider

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
jlotusblossom7
isnt it sucha coincidence that every main anime girl character is useless and needs to be protected? wats up with that?! stressed scream mad
do you have issues with that??? i mean it's just an anime/manga sweatdrop
jlotusblossom7
Sakura Haruno: she's a b***h that treats no one with respect and cries all the time and stands there and does nothing and if she were dead Lee would be ALL MINEZ!!! heart
Sakura in Tsubasa: all she's done is be a waitress........she just stands there and waits for saouran to protect her worthless a**
Orihime Inoue: shecan only friggin heal, make a force field, and run away from danger, it was a comeplete waste for her to go to the soul society with ichigo
Misa Amane: the way she friggin glomps onto Light 24/7 is so irritatingly annoying, she's a retard to cut her life span in half twice

Sakura Haruno: You know....she gets stronger. Later on, that is.
Sakura in Tsubasa: Hey, a lot of respectable people started off as a waitress. I'm sure she's proven useful to customers who want to play grab-a**.
Orihime Inoue: You...you don't think healing severed limbs is a useful ability? It's not so much healing as it is reversing time...but eh.
Misa Amane: What people do with their lifespan is their own business.

Distinct Raider

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
Hitsuji_Hime
Watch Shippuuden you t**t. Sakura-chan isn't useless. Neither is Misa Misa. Just because she's overly-affectionate doesn't mean she's useless.

Also, Hyuuga Hinata. Total doormat, much?
yeppers about hinata i'm a total sakura/naruto fan when i finally realized that hinata doesn't get much time with naruto or screen time for that matter xd misa misa isn't useless either
and besides its not every main character its just a few and most of the kick a** later on
jlotusblossom7

Haha I guess you haven't read far enough.

Dapper Fatcat

jlotusblossom7

later Orihime gets better and plays a impotant role (*mumbling* stupid TV anime fan)
And it doesnt matter for Misa she has the life span of a death god
I'm not one to hate paper. confused
Besides, all this girls can kick your butt in real life anyday.
Sakura Haruno: I'd like to see you survive her mega punches.
Sakura in Tsubasa:Sakura provides Syaoran with emotional support and motivation. Do you think that Syaoran would be as powerful as he is if he wasn't protecting Sakura? And if Sakura wasn't cheering him on?
Orihime: Can slice you in half with Tsubaki.
Misa: can write your name in the Death Note, and make you die in some of the worst ways possible.
fuu from samurai champloo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces