Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Businessman

Welcome to the Mansion!

Here you can do what you want, hangout and chat, bump, and even make an rp if you wish. All I ask is you follow the rules in which I will list below. I am hoping for this thread to grow and I am also hoping to meet lots of new people. So come on in and have a fun time and meet new people and post for gold in The Mansion!

Rules to Follow

1: Follow Gaia ToS at all times
2: Please be respectful to everyone. No name calling, making fun of anyone, or disrespecting anyone in any way. Keep it clean.
3: No CYBERING!
4: Do not Page stretch
5: If you decide to start an rp please let me know cause I may want to join =) and dont always notice.
6: Have fun!
If you see anyone violating any of these rules please pm me and let me know. If you have any questions about anything pm me.

Moderators
Kiri_Shinigami

User Image
Support the Movement

Chatty Businessman

Banners!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/come-into-the-mansion-and-have-a-party-a-hangout-rp-thread/t.75312039/?_gaia_t_=3936][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/BIGBAKA_chan/backgrounds v2/ThemansionBanner1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/come-into-the-mansion-and-have-a-party-a-hangout-rp-thread/t.75312039/?_gaia_t_=3936][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/BIGBAKA_chan/backgrounds v2/GIFComplete.gif[/img][/url]

Chatty Businessman

Inside The Mansion

~Welcome Stranger~

Upon entering you will find the main lobby which has a long winding staircase leading to all the other floors.
User Image

To your left you will see a fire place with a couple chairs, a couch, and a table. To your Left you will see two doors one leading to the kitchen. And the other to my leisure room where you can enjoy games.
User Image
The kitchen has whatever you want, shrimp, fish, steak, anything, you name it, and its here. Feel free to create if you please or tug on the bell to have one of the chefs make you the daily speciality.

I own an indoor pool with a sauna witch is free to use for guests/patrons
User ImageUser Image

Now follow me come don't stray~
Trough the other door on the right you will find a game room which contains, a full length pool table, two pinball machines,
User Image
and two large comfortable sofas for people to sit on while waiting.

Also on this floor going down from the games room is my home cinema! Enjoy a range of films there and recline the way a king does!
User Image

Oke people now we go up, follow me.

The first two floors are the living quarters. The Bedrooms are Victorian style in design and the mattresses are to comfortable to not stay in bed for(well that is unless you want to miss the fun)
User Image
Inside these rooms you will find a whole fridge stacked with food and drinks while you stay, a king sized bed, and 42 inch flat screen LCD T.Vs. Despite the styles the modern feel still grabs you!

And a bathroom with jacuzzi tubs, A proper big shower cubicle and Oils/Toiletries witch when used will be replaced.
User Image

The top floor contains my room and my office. (off limits unless you are requested there)

Now for my pride and joy, THE BASEMENT Where the Bass never stops and the dancing keeps going till you either pass out or crawl to one of the bedrooms!~

User Image
Kitted out with a lavish seating area for those to tired to dance and a upper floor is for the Socialites the people who don't sweat! You go there for when you want some down time with your friends
User Image
The lower floor or the MAIN floor is the dancing area with in the middle the seats and the podium!
The dancers hired will be on that podium for your enjoyment.
User Image
If the dancing gets to you and your thirsty the cocktail bar is situated to the left of the dancing area and is serving only the finest of the finest!

Well what are you waiting for? Join me! After all now your not a stranger any more now.

Chatty Businessman

Chatty Businessman

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas