Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ever hear of an ARG? Want to join one? http://z15.invisionfree.com/PrototypeRenaissance/index.php?act=idx

I've heard of these! 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
I don't know what an ARG is 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
SWEET ANOTHER GAME. 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 334 335 336 > >> >>> »|

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Guilty Pleasure [TGP], an RP place.
Founded by Melody Hikari [this account], and Cindy [mentaldisasterx].

The non-RP skinny.
Built on spontaneity, this bar has been around for three and a half years. It has spent most of that time wrongly categorized by this thread's creator, and is currently seeking to move into the RP forums. It's become a sort of recluse RP spot for some friends and I, though I would love it if more people would visit!

Because of my idiocy in the past, there are two pages [seven/eight posts total] instead of one page with all the information needed. The first page contains the more important stuff, while the second can be limited to mostly RP-related items.

Sister Thread- TGP FF-style

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
These are thy rules, which ye shall cherish and abide by.

~ This is an RP bar. Please RP. Any Out of Character chat [OOC] must be made with either brackets, parenthesis, or double hyphens. [ "[]", "()", "-- --"].
~ NO BUMPING. This includes linking to contests, quest threads, etc, without prior permission. However, you can do temp-bumps if nothing is currently going on, and would like to see the thread get more activity/people inside. =3 [Though, if you're new to the thread, one would think you would bring a sense of RP with you.]
~ NO RANDOM CHARACTER PROFILES/QUIPS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENT SETTING If you are found posting a copy/paste of a RP quip, and then end it with "Please PM me to continue", or post "PM me to RP. <character stats here>", you will be reported for spam. We've had this happen several times before, and reported each incident. If you see RP, then JOIN us; don't IGNORE us.
~ Random Friend Adds/Requests by post will also receive the same treatment as mentioned above.
~ We Are Your Gods. Cindy [mentaldisasterx] and I are the highest authority in this thread, with Kira [Queen Ampersand of Nosex] being the second highest. If we tell you to change something, please do it. There are currently no other people of authority, nor are there any openings.
~ Bleeding Eyes Please do not post in l33t or cH4t$p34K. lolspeak is fine every so often for OOC posts, if it's out of sheer stupidty/make-fun-of-ness, but please do not make any RP posts with anything less than semi-lit [actions in asterisks/hyphens]. We can't help it if you have bad grammar/spelling though. We really can't.
~ RPers have Feelings, Too Don't flame/harrass someone in the bar just because they broke up with you or they cannot seem to understand the simple basics of the English language. Not everyone is a native English speaker on the Internet, and not everyone can learn easily.
~ This is NOT MySpace Please try to avoid fighting and bickering. This kills many threads, guilds, and relationships with other users, and I will not tolerate another one of these in my bar. Take it to PMs/IMs/email/something private, and please keep from getting others put in the middle of your conflict. If you have a problem with someone's style/actions, please try talking to them first about it, POLITELY. If you two cannot seem to be in an agreement, and would like help having it sorted out, ask me first, and I'll see what I can do. If you don't like this, then please go back to your MySpace/Facebook cave.
~ I Can Only Control Myself Unless you have been given permission, or something has come up, do not take control of another person's character. This is commonly known as God-Moding and is highly looked down upon. [However, if the RPer is going to be without internet for awhile, you could always reference/drag them in your posts without actually posting AS them]
~ I Know All... But your characters DON'T. When making actions, please, for the love of Ra, PLEASE think about the position that your character is in, and how they would know about the secret compartment that they can use to escape when they've BARELY SET FOOT IN THE BAR. FIVE MINUTES AGO.
~ Come over here! NO U. If you would like to advertise here, please send me a PM with a clickable banner [or link, if you don't have a banner yet]. Tell me a little bit about it, we'll talk, and if I approve, I'll put it in the Affliates/Links/Banner section. =3
~ My Idea Is.... We're open to plot ideas, and it would be preferable if they could be within walking distance of the bar. However, if it seems that we're not getting any new customers, and business is slow, I might let it slide if we have to leave the bar. [Though, I would like for an employee to stay behind and tend to the bar.] Contact me with your idea, and I'll let you know whether or not we can play it out. Who knows, your idea may overlap with someone else's!

~ Rules are Everchanging These rules are subject to change at any time, though we will most definitely give you guys notice when they do.
~ All Rules are Law Abide by these rules and the Gaian ToS. This means that you cannot publicly cyber, post spam, or malicious links. You also can't do what we've stated above.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THE CAST
[Regulars, let me know if I've forgotten your character.]

Crew
Melody Hikari Anson, age ??? (assumed early twenties), Original owner and founder.
_____Roleplayed by Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson
Cindy, age ???, Original owner and founder.
_____Roleplayed by mentaldisasterx
Sakamoto Chiaki, age 24, Current owner/bartender/waitress/manager
Hamano Chiaki, age 22, Current co-owner/waitress/entertainer
Viktor Hertzmorder, age 28?, Current co-owner/waiter/bartender/entertainer
James, age ???, Cook
_____Roleplayed by dranzero
Jack, age ???, Bouncer
_____Roleplayed by Benjamin Bradt

Additional Characters
Lance Shinu Anson, age ??? (assumed mid-twenties)
Sarai Lynn Chiaki, age 20
Dark Mousy, age ??? (assumed early twenties)
Kira Akagawa, age 20
_____Roleplayed by Queen Ampersand of Nosex
Elizabeth Azurale, age 20
Matthew "Matt", age ??? (assumed early- to mid- twenties)
Mikhail, age ???
Sierra "Brat", age 15
Lilith, age ???
Shroud Valtios, age 19/20?
_____Roleplayed by Shroudman
Selena Lockheart, age ???
_____Roleplayed by selenia150
Raven Lockheart, age ???
_____Roleplayed by selenia150
Alex
_____Roleplayed by Fidei Defensor
Cassandra AKA "Cassie"

Past Characters/Appearances:
Takeshi Chiaki, age ??? (assumed mid fifties)
Minerva Celeste Solunaris-Chiaki, age ???
x character
Amanda
_____Roleplayed by iAmandalicious

Temp Characters:
None currently

We Need More....

Employees and customers!!!!
And plots! Lots more of that.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Banners, Advertisements, and More!
TGP banner:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/guilty-pleasure-bar-see-1st-post/t.11730347_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/HiroKonobu/Gaian Art/Other Gaian Stuff/GuiltyPleasureBarBanner.jpg[/img][/url]

Advertisements:
Pictures
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Non-bannered links.
Melody's Art Shop
Queen Ampersand of Nosex's bar.
Doomishly Fun Guild of Variety, Randomness, and Muffinosity. Join us or be guacamole.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff