Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why did the chicken cross the road?

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before. 0.18634259259259 18.6% [ 161 ]
ALBERT EINSTIEN: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference. 0.10416666666667 10.4% [ 90 ]
ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road. 0.087962962962963 8.8% [ 76 ]
ISAAC NEWTON: Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest. Chickens in motion tend to cross roads. 0.085648148148148 8.6% [ 74 ]
COLONEL SANDERS: I missed one??? 0.14351851851852 14.4% [ 124 ]
*clicky toy for the disinclined* 0.39236111111111 39.2% [ 339 ]
Total Votes:[ 864 ]

hello everyone!

Backwoods Phantom

YAAY! DEMETRI!!!! 4laugh
How R u doing today Sundri?
ninja ninja

Backwoods Phantom

Demetri the Demon
How R u doing today Sundri?

I'm good, how about you? biggrin I was trying to multi-task, but I burned myself out on it.

Backwoods Phantom

Sundri
I'm good, how about you? biggrin I was trying to multi-task, but I burned myself out on it.

I'm doing good biggrin

Backwoods Phantom

I just figured out where everypone is... eek sweatdrop they released the Gaia Towns beta version today, lol! So of course no one is chatting here... they're all busy trying to overload the servers.. xd

Backwoods Phantom

Demetri the Demon
Sundri

I'm doing good biggrin

Yay!... oh btw... I found something you might like... wink
Sundri
I just figured out where everypone is... eek sweatdrop they released the Gaia Towns beta version today, lol! So of course no one is chatting here... they're all busy trying to overload the servers.. xd

I wanted to check it out, but i'm having trouble figuring out where i need to go.
How about u, have u gone to check it out yet?
Sundri
Demetri the Demon
Sundri

I'm doing good biggrin

Yay!... oh btw... I found something you might like... wink

What is it? biggrin

Backwoods Phantom

Demetri the Demon
Sundri

I wanted to check it out, but i'm having trouble figuring out where i need to go.
How about u, have u gone to check it out yet?

Off on the right side of the map in Barton Town there is now a "train station" that you click to get there. I've glanced around it a bit, but haven't gone past the train station yet. eek

Backwoods Phantom

xd a friend of mine donated them to me, and I knew you were questing. Yay! biggrin

...hmm.. okay I have to fun get lunch for my daughter... I'm here but will go REALLLLLY slow for a few minutes. sweatdrop
I love the glass, u just made my day, i was feeling kind bumded out earlier, but ur wonderful generousity more than made up for it. Thank u sooooo much. I don't know what to say. The 1000g was all i had, sorry it wasn't much, i wish i could have given u more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff