Welcome to Gaia! ::

Comment in the thread, what were you doing 10 years ago??

Crazy amount of time for a thread to have been around! 0.17582417582418 17.6% [ 32 ]
:D 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 21 ]
Come chat? 0.12637362637363 12.6% [ 23 ]
*poll whore* 0.58241758241758 58.2% [ 106 ]
Total Votes:[ 182 ]

Friendly Giver

10,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ViTheVampire
TheGiftMistress
I know, tell me about it. I think I'm getting about 1g per post at the moment....if that!!! I tried word bump the other day and you hardly get anything. None of the games seem to be good money makers (not for me anyway) and I can't think of other ways to earn gold

Oh! Good luck with your art shop by the way! I'm rubbish at art sweatdrop

I'm not really that good. sweatdrop I just do stuff like this.

That's on my deviant art, an avi art I did for my friend. I can do something for you or your sister, if you want. I'm not that great, but eh.

I think I might hang out and chat here for a while. xd I'm bored and I don't really have that many friends on here.

I think its cute whee How much are you thinking of charging for them?

And its fine if you hang out here! You know I appreciate it heart Gives me someone to talk to so I'm not as bored rofl

Friendly Giver

10,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Uchiha_Hawk_Sasuke
bump25 wow this is making me tired....well it also helps that its only 8....22PM....wow it feels so much later then that...stupid time change

Awww...I know what you mean though. Bumping makes me tired too gonk Its because its so repetitive. Where do you live anyway? Its like, 11.20am where I am (England)

Friendly Giver

10,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Be back in a bit. Just gonna stop being lazy and get dressed dramallama

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
TheGiftMistress

And its fine if you hang out here! You know I appreciate it heart Gives me someone to talk to so I'm not as bored rofl

Right now I just give them out to random friends. xd

When I open my store, I dunno. One of my best friends and I are starting it. I draw, she manages the store, we split the profits. So, prices will all be her thing. I am so glad.

So, while I'm bored, have any drawing requests for me? -Laughs- I was sketching for a small comic strip I'm doing earlier, but got bored.

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Help me?

I'm questing for a CoCo Kitty.
(And a Devil Imp Plushie.)
Smaller Quests:

A Tail Of the Black Beast.
A Panda Plushie.
A Broken Heart Mood Bubble.
An Angel Imp Plushie.

User Image

Any help is a big help.
If you don't feel comfortable giving gold away just like that, you could buy something from my store.
Propose me a deal.
Give me all the junk you no longer want.
Anything!
Thank you in advance, and God bless you!
heart

Donators:

zalas-kun - 1953g heart
-X-Statz-X- 100g
Evil Posessed Puppet Doll - 600g, Tickets.
MrBugs - Items.
MarlaCorbin - Items.
OMGITSMONKEYY - 300g
Wolfen Kagome - 1000g, Items. heart
x__stillbreathing - 2000g heart
naruto_ninja-112233 - 1000g heart
Magical Chocolatey Spork - 100g, Items.
Reality-Risque - Devil Imp Plushie. (!!!) heart heart heart heart
TrulyUnique - 943g, Items. heart
Eat My Pickle - Devil Imp Plushie. (!!!) heart heart heart heart
Akime-chan - 1000g, Items. heart
xXwArSXx - 100g
Hiru Demonstrife - 5000g, Items. heart heart heart

Older donators will be permanently moved to my profile for space reasons. 3nodding

Friendly Giver

10,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ViTheVampire
TheGiftMistress

Right now I just give them out to random friends. xd

When I open my store, I dunno. One of my best friends and I are starting it. I draw, she manages the store, we split the profits. So, prices will all be her thing. I am so glad.

So, while I'm bored, have any drawing requests for me? -Laughs- I was sketching for a small comic strip I'm doing earlier, but got bored.

Sure 4laugh I wouldn't mind a drawing of my avi. Probably more just the head, since she is very shabbily dressed. hahaha, but I'm not fussy whee

Friendly Giver

10,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Good luck on your quest Mrs Jacked Sparrow - a lot of people seem to want kitty items blaugh

Friendly Giver

10,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
TheGiftMistress
Sure 4laugh I wouldn't mind a drawing of my avi. Probably more just the head, since she is very shabbily dressed. hahaha, but I'm not fussy whee

No problem! I need widen my range of drawing skills. I normally do full body, so this'll be interesting. You're in luck. I lovvvve doing anime eyes!

I'm out of school tomorrow and I'm gonna get some colored pencils, so I'll send you the colored and uncolored version. heart I wanna practice lots before I open my shop.

Friendly Giver

10,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Friendly Giver

10,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ViTheVampire
TheGiftMistress

No problem! I need widen my range of drawing skills. I normally do full body, so this'll be interesting. You're in luck. I lovvvve doing anime eyes!

I'm out of school tomorrow and I'm gonna get some colored pencils, so I'll send you the colored and uncolored version. heart I wanna practice lots before I open my shop.

Hehehe. Ok, I'm looking forward to it!!

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
-Smiles- I'll work on that between chatting.

By the way, what should I call you? I'm Viola, or Vi, if you wanna know. mrgreen
Uchiha_Hawk_Sasuke
bump27
bump28

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out