Total Votes:[ 84 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1142 1143 1144 > >> >>> »|

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Anyone up for Endurance again?

I'm thinking about trying with Ramp and Donut since they already got it. Room for one more.

Also we need designations. I'll stick with plasma pistols(Brutes) and SMGs(Drones) if that's ok with everyone. We need a designated heavy(Rockets, Fuel Rod), sniper(autmag, sniper) and an all purpose guy I guess who can snipe grunts and take care of Drones and Brutes.

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
I'm afraid not Preston, for I have also been watching strategy videos.
It looks like Lost Platoon is the way to go, since the, "destroy all grunts in the bonus round ASAP" idea din't even work, Alpha site doesn't really have much going for it anymore.

Plus when famine turns on, people often have to expose themselves to get plasma pistols since thats the only thing that will work against brutes when Mythic and tilt turn on.

I recommend we do Lost Platoon again.
For the most part, we need 1 sniper/spartan laser guy up top.
1 warthog gunner, 1 warthog driver.
And 1 brute chopper person.
When tilt turns on, the 2 warthog guys can simply grab choppers instead.

Also, on the bonus round, the spartan laser guy can hit the main turret on the Phantom and take it out so we can kill grunts easier.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Yannie T
I'm afraid not Preston, for I have also been watching strategy videos.
It looks like Lost Platoon is the way to go, since the, "destroy all grunts in the bonus round ASAP" idea din't even work, Alpha site doesn't really have much going for it anymore.

Plus when famine turns on, people often have to expose themselves to get plasma pistols since thats the only thing that will work against brutes when Mythic and tilt turn on.

I recommend we do Lost Platoon again.
For the most part, we need 1 sniper/spartan laser guy up top.
1 warthog gunner, 1 warthog driver.
And 1 brute chopper person.
When tilt turns on, the 2 warthog guys can simply grab choppers instead.

Also, on the bonus round, the spartan laser guy can hit the main turret on the Phantom and take it out so we can kill grunts easier.

We'll try that then, I got Warthog!

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
I wish to have the chopper =)

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Lost Platoon requires a lot more coordination though. I'm reading up strategies and Alpha Site everyone says is best and I think with the right team we can pull it off. Just gotta remember to ditch SMG when Tilt comes into affect and change the sniper rifle for the carbine and not to waste explosive ammo and gravity hammers early on.

With Lost Platoon(yes Yannie I saw the video on LIVE now) it can work, but it's gonna take a long time and maybe some practice. We still need a proper team and no one can ******** up, not even once. For the Bonus Rounds, just get into the choppers and go for splatter sprees to get points faster.

It's going to have to be really coordinated. The second guy up top in the base better be equipped with an SMG for Drones until Tilt comes into affect and protect the Laser guy. I can handle the Warthog driving easily.

Also when Tilt comes into affect and we need 2 Choppers I think the best way to go about is one person take positon 2 and 4 while the other has 1 and 3. Divide the map up in half to maximize damage.

Any other thoughts Yannie? Because I am going to try this again tonight after work with Ramp and Donut hopefully(we're gonna give Alpha Site another shot).
I remember my first time trying Endure with Toast/Donut/ and I think Rampancy we got to Set 4 round 3 Wave 5. Toast was the only one alive with Hunters chasing him. gonk

I'm down to try Endure again if you guys haven't done it already.

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
My thoughts?
You SURE there's no yiffing allowed in the thread? =)
*Sprays Water in Yannies face* Damn cat! Told ya no moar Catnip D<

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
AH MEOW! D'=
Nao get on CoD 4 and help me lvl up on Prestige D<

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Oh, ok =')
Lemme finish this mission first.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
COD4 talk...IN MAH HALO THREAD!

I'll allow it. mrgreen
I'm going around Matchmaking and loling at the mass increase in Recon armor. Now every 1:30 person has it rather than 1:300, it seems to me. Also loving Forging in Longshore.

Also, sorry for setting foot in this thread, but what's up with all these new official Halo threads every month/x? Toast leave?

Don't worry, Yannie, I'll get out of here now. Was just curious.
¬­­ˉ¬­­­­­

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Powerhungry Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Uh, do I know you? neutral