Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Preston886
I think they patched that...I've been trying to do that in Ultimate True Vault Hunter mode and nada...It's basically like the Smasher Glitch, accept I use my Rocket Launcher instead and fire my infinity pistol. At a certain point my gun picks up speed and damage from the glitch.

I discovered it by accident really on the first fight with the bunker with you Kensei. eek

Patched what? You mean the assassin can't PWNLIKEABAWS no more?! crying

I can still do the 60% damage bonus, it's just the glitch I did was using the rocket launcher and then switching quickly to my Infinity Pistol. Basically gave each of my shots the equivalent of of one rocket from it. And then I'd get it rapid fire burst and BINGO! Done.

Girl-Crazy Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kaiser Khorosho
******** True Vault Hunter Mode and Ultimate Vault Hunter mode. SERIOUSLY. I just beat the Warrior, got an Impaler shield, and was going to run back through so I could get a purple relic that was underneath the Warrior. What happens? I run ALL the way through Hero's pass, enter the Vault of the Warrior...and the game ******** FREEZES ON ME.

I think they nerfed EVERYTHING. Its unsafe to do anything close range. I'd LOVE to know how Only Exceptional is doing this well...They say all they have is a Siren and a Slagga...WELL SO DO I! And I'm being s**t on all the time.

I'm sorry all I do is b***h and moan but its what I'm good at. I used to be good at this game, but then I got Gearboxed in the knee...all these patches.

That seriously blows... They really need to do something about the loot dropping under the Warrior.. Its really annoying to have to run all the way around to despawn him to grab what's there...

And honestly once I reached Thousand Cuts, if not before, everything was destroying me in 2-3 hits, Jack especially. He must've killed me at least 8 or 9 times....
But I got through the second half of the game by a large amount of second winds, or by equipping the Rough Rider and sprinting through areas avoiding the enemies. Other than that I guess it was using the combination of Slagga and Hornet to kill everything I had to... I'll see if I can get a few pictures of my Siren's build tomorrow and post... See what I'm doing so differently...

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
That awkward moment when you beat Battleblock Theater, but didn't really beat it. sweatdrop

One level away from getting an achievement, all because of a bug that let me complete the final boss door.

In other news, downloading Battleblock Theater unlocks Hatty Hattington for Castle Crashers! And my urge to replay it has been ignited! mrgreen

Interesting Vampire

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I prefer the original Halo

Sexy Fox

Preston886
That awkward moment when you beat Battleblock Theater, but didn't really beat it. sweatdrop

One level away from getting an achievement, all because of a bug that let me complete the final boss door.

In other news, downloading Battleblock Theater unlocks Hatty Hattington for Castle Crashers! And my urge to replay it has been ignited! mrgreen
Give me both games, Preston. :u
Then I'll play with you.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

Then I'll play with you.

What the? HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE CASTLE CRASHERS?! HOW! IT'S ON SALE NOW TOO!

I already promised Donut I'd buy him Battleblock Theater, so NO. stare

Sexy Fox

Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

Then I'll play with you.

I'M POOR, I HAVE NO MONEY FOR MICROSOFT POINTS ATM.
-Steals money from your wallet-

B-b-but... D:

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

Then I'll play with you.

B-b-but... D:

Like hell you're taking money from me! I've got a convention to attend in Phillie and a wedding to attend in California! scream

-HENSHIN!-

User Image

-CAST OFF!-

User Image

Sexy Fox

Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

Then I'll play with you.

B-b-but... D:

Like hell you're taking money from me! I've got a convention to attend in Phillie and a wedding to attend in California! scream

-HENSHIN!-

User Image

-CAST OFF!-

User Image
Too bad!
D:<

-Cyclone!-

-Joker!-

Henshin!

User Image

User Image

Vicious Aggressor

9,100 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
I was disappointed with the lack of a human aerial vehicle in 4.

And they nerfed the Scorpion too much.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kochou Rairakku
Too bad!

-Cyclone!-

-Joker!-

Henshin!

User Image

User Image

Fine then! Let's see you hit what you can't even touch!

-Clock Up-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sexy Fox

Preston886
Kochou Rairakku

-Cyclone!-

-Joker!-

Henshin!

User Image

User Image

Too bad!

Fine then! Let's see you hit what you can't even touch!

-Clock Up-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Of course when I want to respond with Luna Trigger I can't find any good pics god damn it.
Mou...
emotion_facepalm

Girl-Crazy Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Okay here's my Siren's build, obviously I'm level 57 atm, so for my Level 50 build ignore the 5 points in Kinetic Reflection, and the points in both Converge and Suspension

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Also here's my gear.. It's pretty rubbish now though, severe need of an upgrade sweatdrop

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I 1000g'd BORDERLANDS! FINALLY! Did all the nonDLC stuffs...last one was Zer0's Unseen Predator. Now I just need to collect 10 pictures of Moxxi (have no idea how I haven't...), kill those rare animals in the Big Game Hunt...and finish any side missions I haven't done in both. And...discover all named locations in Hammerlock's Hunt? How haven't I done THAT? eek

Sexy Fox

Have I mentioned how much of a deep, deep hatred I have for the Snipers game type?
Well I'm gonna mention it again because I HATE HAVING NO RADAR TO SEE MY ENEMIES.
IT SHOULDN'T BE IN THE DLC PLAYLIST GOD DAMN.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff