Maybe 0.13095238095238 13.1% [ 11 ]
What's that? 0.29761904761905 29.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Got another gripe with the campaign...well, more specifically, the Prometheans. I ran through Spartan Ops again but on Legendary so I could get the challenge, some XP, and some gamerscore.

WELL, kiddies, apparently crawlers AND Knights can spawn with WHATEVER THE ******** WEAPON THEY WANT.

I s**t you not, I spawned SEVERAL times just to be hit with a binary rifle out of nowhere and immediately disintegrate. I think one of the missions I died 18 times before completion, and most of them it was due to spawning with half a dozen crawlers in my immediate vicinity.

In AWESOME news, I have 9995g...so I just need one of the easy achievements like save a forge map or upload something to fileshare and I'll have 10K gamerscore.

OMFG...I need to go back and look. I had a FAIL worthy thing happen. I'm in a hog, try to splatter a guy, miss, he hops into the passenger seat, so naturally I freak out and jump out but he doesn't know he can melee me. He hops out, we start shooting eachother, and he hops in the driver's seat and starts to drive off...but not before I stick him.

Girl-Crazy Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kaiser Khronos
Got another gripe with the campaign...well, more specifically, the Prometheans. I ran through Spartan Ops again but on Legendary so I could get the challenge, some XP, and some gamerscore.

WELL, kiddies, apparently crawlers AND Knights can spawn with WHATEVER THE ******** WEAPON THEY WANT.

I s**t you not, I spawned SEVERAL times just to be hit with a binary rifle out of nowhere and immediately disintegrate. I think one of the missions I died 18 times before completion, and most of them it was due to spawning with half a dozen crawlers in my immediate vicinity.

In AWESOME news, I have 9995g...so I just need one of the easy achievements like save a forge map or upload something to fileshare and I'll have 10K gamerscore.

OMFG...I need to go back and look. I had a FAIL worthy thing happen. I'm in a hog, try to splatter a guy, miss, he hops into the passenger seat, so naturally I freak out and jump out but he doesn't know he can melee me. He hops out, we start shooting eachother, and he hops in the driver's seat and starts to drive off...but not before I stick him.

Yeah that is an absolute pain.. And Crawlers seem more likely to get the binary rifle, which sucks since they always end up halfway up a wall in the middle of nowhere sniping you. Knights seem to be less accurate with it as well. I ended up with several deaths in my legendary Spartan Ops playthrough for the same reason as you though.

Congratulations on the gamerscore milestone biggrin and that fail sounds awesome! Contender for the first Halo 4 Fails of the Weak for sure.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
In Halo related news, I'm looking to make some NEW Banners for the front page. I was going to use some off the internet and then figured, HEY! Why not have this community take screenshots and them to me and I'll select which ones?

SO HEY HALO THREAD! Ready to show me your Halo 4 pics? Be it campaign or multiplayer, just show me what you got! Just PM me your pics! Thank you!

Also: In unrelated Halo news! For those still playing Borderlands 2, I'm planning a Hyperious the Invincible Playthrough 2 raid! Better loot and I'm looking for 3 lvl. 50 players to join me! Also, achievement hunting for those who need it! Glitched? I'll fix that mother ******** in the face!

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
In Halo related news, I'm looking to make some NEW Banners for the front page. I was going to use some off the internet and then figured, HEY! Why not have this community take screenshots and them to me and I'll select which ones?

SO HEY HALO THREAD! Ready to show me your Halo 4 pics? Be it campaign or multiplayer, just show me what you got! Just PM me your pics! Thank you!

Also: In unrelated Halo news! For those still playing Borderlands 2, I'm planning a Hyperious the Invincible Playthrough 2 raid! Better loot and I'm looking for 3 lvl. 50 players to join me! Also, achievement hunting for those who need it! Glitched? I'll fix that mother ******** in the face!

But we done beat Hyperious with THREE players already...but I'm game. Need a break from Halo 4. Got me RECON!!! So that's a good stopping place.

Also, apparently there's a "wall glitch" that allows you to get to the Leviathan's treasure room multiple times and it keeps resetting the chests so you get TONS of stuff...

As for the Halo 4 thing...Yeah, waypoint sucks balls. There is no file share feature on it yet. Its all screwed up. I uploaded a video but I couldn't find it for 15 minutes of searching then I went in the forums and apparently NO ONE can. Stupid 343.

Girl-Crazy Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886

But we done beat Hyperious with THREE players already...but I'm game. Need a break from Halo 4. Got me RECON!!! So that's a good stopping place.

Also, apparently there's a "wall glitch" that allows you to get to the Leviathan's treasure room multiple times and it keeps resetting the chests so you get TONS of stuff...

As for the Halo 4 thing...Yeah, waypoint sucks balls. There is no file share feature on it yet. Its all screwed up. I uploaded a video but I couldn't find it for 15 minutes of searching then I went in the forums and apparently NO ONE can. Stupid 343.

Tbh I don't think Hyperious is worth trying to farm for good items, I don't know of any good equipment dropped by him. The only thing of interest imo, is the Seraph crystals, but you don't get many..
That glitch to get into the treasure room though.. Damn that room is good. The chests with skull and crossbones all give blues/purples every time, with a decent chance of oranges. I've got the Imapler shield, Maggie revolver, Infinity revolver and the Flakker shotgun just from farming that room.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Only Exceptional
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886

Tbh I don't think Hyperious is worth trying to farm for good items, I don't know of any good equipment dropped by him. The only thing of interest imo, is the Seraph crystals, but you don't get many..
That glitch to get into the treasure room though.. Damn that room is good. The chests with skull and crossbones all give blues/purples every time, with a decent chance of oranges. I've got the Imapler shield, Maggie revolver, Infinity revolver and the Flakker shotgun just from farming that room.

On Playthrough 2 he drops better loot. Better chance of getting a Seraph weapon as well.

I'd suggest Master Gee again on Playthrough 1...but I know it'll freeze on me. He's easy for me, but still the freezing glitch ALWAYS gets me.

Girl-Crazy Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Preston886

On Playthrough 2 he drops better loot. Better chance of getting a Seraph weapon as well.

I'd suggest Master Gee again on Playthrough 1...but I know it'll freeze on me. He's easy for me, but still the freezing glitch ALWAYS gets me.

When I beat him on Playthrough 2 he gave a bunch of rubbish.. But hopefully you guys will fair better.

And yeah I hope that gets patched soon, its so damn annoying. Did you manage to save and quit so you could at least complete the quest?

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Only Exceptional
Preston886

When I beat him on Playthrough 2 he gave a bunch of rubbish.. But hopefully you guys will fair better.

And yeah I hope that gets patched soon, its so damn annoying. Did you manage to save and quit so you could at least complete the quest?

My timing on that loophole seems to be off unfortunately. I'm either too fast or too slow. D=

Girl-Crazy Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Preston886
Only Exceptional
Preston886

My timing on that loophole seems to be off unfortunately. I'm either too fast or too slow. D=

Aww man that sucks :/ Have you tried the method where you're looking away from him when he dies? Can't remember what it is exactly.. I think you have to be hiding behind the rock where he can't hit you and face the entrance or something like that.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Only Exceptional
Preston886
Only Exceptional
Preston886

Aww man that sucks :/ Have you tried the method where you're looking away from him when he dies? Can't remember what it is exactly.. I think you have to be hiding behind the rock where he can't hit you and face the entrance or something like that.

I've tried that, and for some reason it doesn't say he dies until I look at him. I've honestly waited like an hour for it to announce it, peaked and just as it said I got it done...FROZE!

It knows. O_O

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I can't beat Gee without an Assassin...or the Conference Call. The Damned Worms are too strong and accurate.

O.G. Elder

Raptor Alpha
Soraki
Reading this made me sad. Is it even worth getting?
Multiplayer. It's fun. But Kaiser is right. I also finish a match with 20+ kills and we still lose.
That's freaking ridiculous.

Girl-Crazy Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Preston886
Only Exceptional
Preston886
Only Exceptional
Preston886

I've tried that, and for some reason it doesn't say he dies until I look at him. I've honestly waited like an hour for it to announce it, peaked and just as it said I got it done...FROZE!

It knows. O_O

That really sucks :/
If they don't do a patch soon then they'll probably bundle it with the next DLC or around the same time though... Wonder how many more Invincibles will be in the next DLC - " Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage" if the rumors are true

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khronos
I can't beat Gee without an Assassin...or the Conference Call. The Damned Worms are too strong and accurate.

And we discovered a new glitch where he vanishes...COMPLETELY OFF THE MAP!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff