Maybe 0.13095238095238 13.1% [ 11 ]
What's that? 0.29761904761905 29.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
No, not the avatar figures before those came out.

I bought them at a GameStop I used to work for. Each were a $1. They weren't even pennied out! They hung in there since 2007 and I bought them all. Best $5 I ever spent.

Sexy Fox

Preston886

I bought them at a GameStop I used to work for. Each were a $1. They weren't even pennied out! They hung in there since 2007 and I bought them all. Best $5 I ever spent.
Unfortunately I don't know besides those two types.

What could I put in Google to search for pics? :v

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Halo 4's story is going to be AMAZING. Forward Unto Dawn finished and it was AWESOME.

And the UNSC Infinity is ENORMOUS. Size scale its about as big as a Phantom was to the Pillar of Autumn, and the PoA is about the size of the Phantom in comparison.

If anyone remembers the Executor (Darth Vader's Super Star Destroyer)...the PoA would be a normal size Star Destroyer in comparison.

Interesting Informer

Kaiser Khronos
OH GAWD...WE'RE [********]

Kouchou and Preston, read this...

That was posted ages ago and there have been 2 patches on the PC version since then.

He was being sarcastic.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

Well unfortunately, I may never be able to actually beat Master Gee. The game freezes everytime I beat him. Apparently this is a common glitch on all 3 systems. I soloed him within 20min and it still froze on me. This is also a very common issue regarding Master Gee.

Supposedly Gearbox is looking into this, because the freezing error is also responsible for others not being able to complete the quest. It goes right back to what happened earlier Kochou, where it said I completed it but refused to cough up the achievement and then reset itself.

So Master Gee really is living up to his name at this point...not sure if it's because of the disc or my gameplay...going to try and find a way around it.

EDIT: Interestingly enough, this glitch has something to do with the host strictly. apparently, the host won;'t reap the rewards...BUT everyone else will.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OMFG SQUEE...I got my first Railgun Sniper Rifle today! HELL, first railgun EVER. Its an E-Tech Maliwan fire element...one of my fave styles. Before I got a chance to use it, though, some friends called and asked if I wanted to go out for drinks. That's never happened to me before... crying

I FINALLY had an excuse to put down Borderlands 2. 3nodding

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

Well unfortunately, I may never be able to actually beat Master Gee. The game freezes everytime I beat him. Apparently this is a common glitch on all 3 systems. I soloed him within 20min and it still froze on me. This is also a very common issue regarding Master Gee.

Supposedly Gearbox is looking into this, because the freezing error is also responsible for others not being able to complete the quest. It goes right back to what happened earlier Kochou, where it said I completed it but refused to cough up the achievement and then reset itself.

So Master Gee really is living up to his name at this point...not sure if it's because of the disc or my gameplay...going to try and find a way around it.

EDIT: Interestingly enough, this glitch has something to do with the host strictly. apparently, the host won;'t reap the rewards...BUT everyone else will.

I hear "feeding him to his worms" indicated that you actually have to let corrosive damage kill him, not outright shooting him to death. confused

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

I hear "feeding him to his worms" indicated that you actually have to let corrosive damage kill him, not outright shooting him to death. confused

Basically, kill the worms and have someone distract him in the center of the acid pool to absorb the acid to reduce his shields. I did this 5x and then hid behind a rock and waited 20min.

Game froze right when it said I defeated him. It's a glitch that needs patching.

However I hear lowering your settings to 480p sometimes works, but also having someone else host so you can reap the challenge works as well. It only freezes for the host and it'll cockblock the host till someone else hosts.

Sexy Fox

Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

That sucks. D:

So if the host can't get it...
Then I or someone else would have to have the quest enabled and have you join instead.
It's probably the best solution atm.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Yep, someone else with the quest has to make the sacrifice to host so their friends get it.

Not sure if it works with someone who has completed it though.

Basically Josh needs to get $10 speed ninja through, so I can trick him into letting me get it from him.

Sexy Fox

Preston886
Yep, someone else with the quest has to make the sacrifice to host so their friends get it.

Basically Josh needs to get $10 speed ninja through, so I can trick him into letting me get it from him.
Lol.
xD

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

Lol.
xD

I'm probably am going to try the 480p thing with Kensei. I'll host. Because I have to. Because I'd be a total d**k otherwise. *Bale's Batman grumbling*

Sexy Fox

Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

Lol.
xD

I'm probably am going to try the 480p thing with Kensei. I'll host. Because I have to. Because I'd be a total d**k otherwise. *Bale's Batman grumbling*
Good luck then.
:v

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

Lol.
xD

Good luck then.

I don't just need luck, but a lot of Energon...wait...

Sexy Fox

Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886
Kochou Rairakku
Preston886

Lol.
xD

Good luck then.

I don't just need luck, but a lot of Energon...wait...
Wrong series, Preston.
Wrong series.
xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out