What's that? 0.3125 31.2% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khronos
GUH...finally got my Siren to level 50. Got a free key getting the Mechromancer. SO, I go and unlock it. Two purple assault rifles, about 8K damage a piece. But BOTH were fire. Seeing as how I'm in Opportunity at the moment, I needed some corrosive weapons. So, I go back to the dashboard (without saving) and when I go back my key is gone. SONUVABITCH. Even if you don't save the key is used. BULLSHIT says I.

Randy Pitchford on Twitter usually gives codes away for free. Also if you into the extras you'll see there's something for certain members. It's free to sign up and that's where the golden key codes go to.

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Kochou Rairakku
Raptor Alpha
Kochou Rairakku
Raptor Alpha
Kochou Rairakku
Raptor Alpha
You know what I keep realizing and keep forgetting? I have two freakin' achievements left in Halo Reach. I need to get those before Halo 4 comes out.
Still need some too.
But thanks to 343 removing the DLC playlists, gonna be forever. :/

That and really lazy to get General for H Wars and need to finish up CEA.
Actually, I think it can be on any map as long as the gametype is right. I got the Candy From a Baby achievement (capture two enemy flags in a Stockpile game) on Countdown. So, I think the may have changed it with the past update.

The two achievements I need now are:

Don't Touch That! (Prevent the opposing team from touching the flag in a 1-Flag CTF match)
Bounty Hunter (Get a skullmanjaro in a matchmade game)
Nu uh.
Anniversary achievements have to be on the map, unlike the previous map packs.
I've tried.

Too lazy to list what I need, but you can look for them up under my GT.
Should be on my out of date profile or you can check Preston's friends list.
Yeah, just found that out today when I got a skullmanjaro on Zealot but no achievement. Anniversary achievements are near impossible now to get.
Yup.
They should make it so that it unlocks on any map as long as you have it installed, like Defiant.
Are the Anniversary maps even in Rumble Pit?

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
K a l e c
Raptor Alpha
K a l e c

Overkill on a team of 3 in Arena, caught him off spawn and went for the jump/fall snipe. Full clip will be in my montage that will be released before the end of the month.

Feel free to subscribe to my channel and check out my other videos,

www.youtube.com/NorthwestHalo
I remember I used to good with the Sniper back in Halo 2. Good but not great. You, however, just seem to keep getting better and better.

Thanks!

I also hoped on Halo 3 today for the first time in a long while and managed to get a pretty decent overkill in the few games I played.

i can't even imagine being any good at Halo 3 anymore. I usually just play casually now. That says something about your skill to be able to swap between the two games.

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Well, I'm calling bullshit on 343. Just played a game of 1 flag CTF and the opposing team did not once touched our flag. Got no achievement for it.

Steadfast Loiterer

11,800 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos
GUH...finally got my Siren to level 50. Got a free key getting the Mechromancer. SO, I go and unlock it. Two purple assault rifles, about 8K damage a piece. But BOTH were fire. Seeing as how I'm in Opportunity at the moment, I needed some corrosive weapons. So, I go back to the dashboard (without saving) and when I go back my key is gone. SONUVABITCH. Even if you don't save the key is used. BULLSHIT says I.

Randy Pitchford on Twitter usually gives codes away for free. Also if you into the extras you'll see there's something for certain members. It's free to sign up and that's where the golden key codes go to.

I heard something like that about Twitter. HOW do you get the codes?

Apocalyptic Lunatic

Raptor Alpha
Kochou Rairakku
Raptor Alpha
Kochou Rairakku
Raptor Alpha
Actually, I think it can be on any map as long as the gametype is right. I got the Candy From a Baby achievement (capture two enemy flags in a Stockpile game) on Countdown. So, I think the may have changed it with the past update.

The two achievements I need now are:

Don't Touch That! (Prevent the opposing team from touching the flag in a 1-Flag CTF match)
Bounty Hunter (Get a skullmanjaro in a matchmade game)
Nu uh.
Anniversary achievements have to be on the map, unlike the previous map packs.
I've tried.

Too lazy to list what I need, but you can look for them up under my GT.
Should be on my out of date profile or you can check Preston's friends list.
Yeah, just found that out today when I got a skullmanjaro on Zealot but no achievement. Anniversary achievements are near impossible now to get.
Yup.
They should make it so that it unlocks on any map as long as you have it installed, like Defiant.
Are the Anniversary maps even in Rumble Pit?
Not sure since I don't really play it.

Also, I've seen people play Halo 4 on the con, I'm not sure if there are any other maps, but it's the snow one that I saw people play. :v
Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand.

What are we talking about?! D:

Hello everyone.

I don't care
I'm still free
You can't take the skies from me.

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Eris Zephyr
Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand.

What are we talking about?! D:

Hello everyone.

I don't care
I'm still free
You can't take the skies from me.
Achievables, Halo 4, and hey! What's up?

Original Poster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Can't wait to try out forge.

Girl-Crazy Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos

Shift codes get posted on Twitter occasionally, not sure how often it'll be though. I managed to get one key last time they were posting them, but missed out on two because I was an hour late getting online.
The items from the chest generally aren't really worth it though, better off farming bosses for Legendary items. Terramorphus usually drops some nice stuff if you can take him down.

Steadfast Loiterer

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
Only Exceptional
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos

Shift codes get posted on Twitter occasionally, not sure how often it'll be though. I managed to get one key last time they were posting them, but missed out on two because I was an hour late getting online.
The items from the chest generally aren't really worth it though, better off farming bosses for Legendary items. Terramorphus usually drops some nice stuff if you can take him down.

Is it possible to kill him by yourself? I heard people saying he usually need four level 50s to beat him...

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khronos
Only Exceptional
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos

Is it possible to kill him by yourself? I heard people saying he usually need four level 50s to beat him...

No. Josh and I managed to beat him together.

He's tough, but not nearly as tough as Crawmerax the Invincible from the 1st game.

Girl-Crazy Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kaiser Khronos
Only Exceptional
Kaiser Khronos
Preston886
Kaiser Khronos

It's possible, I've been killing him on my own to get all the Slayer of Terramorpus Class Mods. You just need really good equipment. There's a Legendary shield called the Bee which I think is probably a must have, its an amp shield which adds 50k bonus damage with no drain, as long as you don't get hurt every shot you fire will get the bonus.
Still easier with two people though, there's a place where you can hide a second player so that they won't be targeted so even if you die he won't regenerate his health.
And @Preston, I completely agree, Cramerax was a lot harder. Killed him once and never went back haha biggrin

Steadfast Loiterer

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
Well, Waypoint just had an awesome multiplayer vignette. There's a new mode called Dominion that's like Territories but you can build up your base and make auto turrets by the look of it. Its also a vehicle based multiplayer mode, so props.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khronos
Well, Waypoint just had an awesome multiplayer vignette. There's a new mode called Dominion that's like Territories but you can build up your base and make auto turrets by the look of it. Its also a vehicle based multiplayer mode, so props.

I'm more impressed by the multiplayer than the campaign, especially since I heard that the ending was leaked and saw it...I don't think 343i understands...

Also if you'd like tonight if Josh and I are on, you wanna take on Terramorphous? Worst case if it gets too tough, I can just give you the class mod he drops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff