I'm drooling.

Blessed Duelist

Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khronos
MAGNETS IN FORGE! OMG...PIECES CAN SNAP TOGETHER NOW. whee
I want new Forge now.
And that camo, oh my god.
I'm drooling.

Camo? does it work any differently this time 'round?

where can I view this?
at the Rooster teeth?

Sexy Fox

Xerkxes
Kochou Rairakku
Kaiser Khronos
MAGNETS IN FORGE! OMG...PIECES CAN SNAP TOGETHER NOW. whee
I want new Forge now.
And that camo, oh my god.
I'm drooling.

Camo? does it work any differently this time 'round?

where can I view this?
at the Rooster teeth?
I don't know where you can view it, but it should be up soon.

And I believe that I did not see any radar jammer and that it looks better compared to Reach's.
Predator game type here I come.
c:

Blessed Duelist

Kochou Rairakku

And I believe that I did not see any radar jammer and that it looks better compared to Reach's.
c:

No jamming? I wonder how it's balanced then.

while I understood why they had the jammer feature in the first place.. but all it ever did was give your position away, the radius was too specific.

Though, (under the assumption that you're still locatable on radar) I'd imagine that the sensor upgrade would make the cloak moot, since if they have that support upgrade, they'd know where you were anyway.

Sexy Fox

Xerkxes
Kochou Rairakku

c:

No jamming? I wonder how it's balanced then.

while I understood why they had the jammer feature in the first place.. but all it ever did was give your position away, the radius was too specific.

Though, (under the assumption that you're still locatable on radar) I'd imagine that the sensor upgrade would make the cloak moot, since if they have that support upgrade, they'd know where you were anyway.
I'd like to state this was in Forge, not an AA.
So I could be wrong on the jammer thing.

I'm just glad it returned to it's former state, not disappearing when moving, this makes it so Predator can definitively make a come back for custom games.

Which was why I hated Reach's camo, Bungie down right ruined it for everyone who played the past games and loved the camo.

Eh, who knows. Until more details come out about it, we'll never know.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Kaiser Khronos

Whatever the new "owners/creators" want to do is up to them. For the LONGEST time, and I mean for damn near a decade, Boba Fett was a guy named Jaster Mareel from the planet Concord Dawn. He wasn't a damned clone, he wasn't a little kid, etc. He had all this cool backstory that George Lucas never objected to be included in Star Wars' Essential Guy to Characters. Then, alluvasudden he's a clone, and ALL the stormtroopers are clones.

What's wrong with the Stromtroopers being clones? WELL, Biggs and Porkins from Episode IV jumped ship from the IMPERIAL Academy, as in you could JOIN the Empire. Luke was trying to join the same academy at the beginning when Uncle Owen said he still needed Luke around the farm. SOOOOO...why would the Empire need volunteers if they had all these clones?

THAT pissed me off with Halo, yet I still watch and love the movies.

Well they actually explain in the EU how eventually, the cloning program was shut down, and pretty much by the time Luke's grown up, the Empire *is* volunteers...

Original Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Day7
Kaiser Khronos

Whatever the new "owners/creators" want to do is up to them. For the LONGEST time, and I mean for damn near a decade, Boba Fett was a guy named Jaster Mareel from the planet Concord Dawn. He wasn't a damned clone, he wasn't a little kid, etc. He had all this cool backstory that George Lucas never objected to be included in Star Wars' Essential Guy to Characters. Then, alluvasudden he's a clone, and ALL the stormtroopers are clones.

What's wrong with the Stromtroopers being clones? WELL, Biggs and Porkins from Episode IV jumped ship from the IMPERIAL Academy, as in you could JOIN the Empire. Luke was trying to join the same academy at the beginning when Uncle Owen said he still needed Luke around the farm. SOOOOO...why would the Empire need volunteers if they had all these clones?

THAT pissed me off with Halo, yet I still watch and love the movies.

Well they actually explain in the EU how eventually, the cloning program was shut down, and pretty much by the time Luke's grown up, the Empire *is* volunteers...
Indeed, you gotta read the books to know what happens after the movies.
I've recently been Halo Reach again online. Seeing as my girlfriend took a liking to it and I completely forgot how good Halo is. I then went out and re-bought all the Halo's and we're slowly working our way through them all. I actually can't wait for Halo 4, excited isn't the word!

Lonely Noob

What I thought when my friend said where fighting smaller aliens too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
xxxOHackOxxx
What I thought when my friend said where fighting smaller aliens too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love that movie.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Meant to post these last night, but here's McFarlane's Halo 4 lineup revealed!

3 figures secret for now.

And 4 Player Podcasts presents the Halo 4 panel!

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Preston886

Gotta say, multiplayer looks GREAT. AR works BEAUTIFULLY at close range...looks like a two second kill time, half a clip, CONSISTENTLY. The kill times are right where they should be, slower than Halo 3 and faster than Reach. We'll have to see if the campaign gameplay is as good. Only thing I'm worried about are the scripted elements we saw. Getting knocked down and your shields drained the whole way isn't good...I mean, suppose you're getting shot at when that happens? You're dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff