Save I heard there's NO firefight... gonk

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khronos

Save I heard there's NO firefight... gonk

I can't stand Anoj. He's the most useless and boring commentator I've ever listened to.

He's instantly killed every game I've ever played with more than obvious commentary and the numerous fixed video he puts in his top 10 greatest vids. The guy has got nothing going for him. At all. He should just stop making videos.

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
Kaiser Khronos
Raptor Alpha
Kaiser Khronos
Raptor Alpha
Saw the screenshot and it looked like it was out of a cutscene. The grappling with the elite doesn't seem like gameplay.

@Kaiser: Are you talking Elite slayer in Reach? Because not "everyone" has Needle Rifles and Needlers.
There are Plasma Pistols, Rifles, and Repeaters in the mix too for each loadout.

I like the idea of it being a cutscene, and I'm talking about people ONLY using the needle weapons. When elite slayer comes up, I find that people ONLY use those two weapons. It might be because of Evade or Active camo, though, but the other weapons are trash because they overheat.
Oh, well yeah. that is true. Evadin all over the place lol

What do you think of my customization ideas earlier up on this page?
I can't really say much as I know nothing about balanced multiplayer but the BR you want sounds like the DMR to me lol. Like I said I know nothing.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Raptor Alpha
Kaiser Khronos
Raptor Alpha
Kaiser Khronos
Raptor Alpha
Saw the screenshot and it looked like it was out of a cutscene. The grappling with the elite doesn't seem like gameplay.

@Kaiser: Are you talking Elite slayer in Reach? Because not "everyone" has Needle Rifles and Needlers.
There are Plasma Pistols, Rifles, and Repeaters in the mix too for each loadout.

I like the idea of it being a cutscene, and I'm talking about people ONLY using the needle weapons. When elite slayer comes up, I find that people ONLY use those two weapons. It might be because of Evade or Active camo, though, but the other weapons are trash because they overheat.
Oh, well yeah. that is true. Evadin all over the place lol

What do you think of my customization ideas earlier up on this page?
I can't really say much as I know nothing about balanced multiplayer but the BR you want sounds like the DMR to me lol. Like I said I know nothing.

I gotta say I don't like the BR...never played Halo 3 multiplayer...but the campaign I HATED the BR. Ate ammo way too fast and is just so weak.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Apparently Conan O'Brien is going to be in Halo 4. Frank O was in the interview. From the looks of it when they recorded him (with his sidekick, can't think of his name) they're going to be an easteregg of sorts, just two marines shootin the s**t. He said that Conan's character would be aboard the BIGGEST UNSC ship the Earth has ever built...He mentions Master Chief and starts clapping...and this scene takes place near the end of the game, also...so that means that Chief is found by the UNSC.

Spoilers above...maybe. Don't know how valid this is considering its Conan.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser Khronos
Apparently Conan O'Brien is going to be in Halo 4. Frank O was in the interview. From the looks of it when they recorded him (with his sidekick, can't think of his name) they're going to be an easteregg of sorts, just two marines shootin the s**t. He said that Conan's character would be aboard the BIGGEST UNSC ship the Earth has ever built...He mentions Master Chief and starts clapping...and this scene takes place near the end of the game, also...so that means that Chief is found by the UNSC.

Spoilers above...maybe. Don't know how valid this is considering its Conan.

Halo 2-3 always had cameo voice overs.

David Cross
Michelle Rodriguez
Nathan Fillion actually
Adam Baldwin also
Orlando Jones
Laura Prepon
Alan Tudyk also
Brian Posehn(Grunt)
John DiMageo(Brute Chieftan)
Nolan North
Katee Sackhoff
Joel Heyman
Burnie Burns
Gus Sorola
Geoff Ramsey

To name a few.

Interesting Informer

Kaiser Khronos

I gotta say I don't like the BR...never played Halo 3 multiplayer...but the campaign I HATED the BR. Ate ammo way too fast and is just so weak.

What? The BR was GREAT.

It does a ton of a lot more damage with headshots, it's the AR's cousin that rewards you with excellent aiming and punishes you if you miss.

Interesting Informer

Rainbow Dash the Wastelands Regulator

User Image

Sexy Fox

The Value of Pi

User Image
-Whistles-
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang.
ouo

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
I do believe I am starting to go deaf in my right ear. Sound is muffled as if there's cotton in it and it's quite painful to listen to headphones. Also, after I am done listening to music there's a ringing in my right ear.

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
The Value of Pi

User Image
Dayumm! The only thing I can say is the hands are tad bit too small but dayumm! Nicely done. biggrin
Preston886
I can't stand Anoj. He's the most useless and boring commentator I've ever listened to.

He's instantly killed every game I've ever played with more than obvious commentary and the numerous fixed video he puts in his top 10 greatest vids. The guy has got nothing going for him. At all. He should just stop making videos.
Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand.

I totally agree about your opinion on Anoj. I find him more bland than a piece of s**t covered in maple syrup and chocolate chips.

I got promoted to Noble, never thought I'd get that far, lol.

I don't care
I'm still free
You can't take the skies from me.
Raptor Alpha
I do believe I am starting to go deaf in my right ear. Sound is muffled as if there's cotton in it and it's quite painful to listen to headphones. Also, after I am done listening to music there's a ringing in my right ear.
Take my love
Take my land

Hey man, I care about you. Go get that checked out. User Image

I don't care
I'm still free

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Eris Zephyr
Preston886

Take my love
Take my land

I totally agree about your opinion on Anoj. I find him more bland than a piece of s**t covered in maple syrup and chocolate chips.

I got promoted to Noble, never thought I'd get that far, lol.

I don't care
I'm still free

The worst part is, Machinima knows EVERYONE hates Anoj. Eevery Machinima.com panel I've been too, someone brings him their hatred for Anoj and they people hate him, he's the least popular director, but no one else offers to do what he does so they keep him. Sucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff