Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I could make this s**t in to a book, man.

Hilarious Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
You can be a writer
Escther
Buddhism? Hinduism? Daoism?

The Faith of the Enlightened
NintendoKore
World Queen Jahaja
I notice that you are all making mockery of my claims, as your type of people usually do. I do not expect you to believe me, but please keep the following in mind:

Gaza, Moscow, New York City, London, Tokyo, and Jerusalem. These cities will be important to the coming struggle

Wow...

I mean, I thought you were like messing around or something to start with, but really? You people still haven't worked out that it's NOT the end of the world? The world isn't going to end on that day, how can anyone predict the end of the world, that's stupid. No, The relevance to that date is NOT the end of the world but the end of the age. We're leaving Pices and going into Aquarius..Or the other way round I forget but either way...

You go hide in you're little crypt...Because even if the world was going to pot on that day, that's not a cowards way out at all is it...

rolleyes

Forgive me, I should clarify this. I am not saying the World is ending, but the Age is ending and it will be a violent end, which will leave the world ruined but not destroyed.

I have been told these things by things you could not comprehend. I could criticize you, but I know you do not understand what is coming, so I can only forgive you

Is it cowardly to place myself out of harm's way so that I can re-enter the world when it needs me? No, it is not
whurr
you're gonna look so weird camping in the wilderness.
you'll be like that stinky kid that no one ever wants to talk to.
pu.

I will be underground, no one will see me, and even f they did, I would be sleeping

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
World Queen Jahaja
Escther
Buddhism? Hinduism? Daoism?

The Faith of the Enlightened
I see
World Queen Jahaja
whurr
you're gonna look so weird camping in the wilderness.
you'll be like that stinky kid that no one ever wants to talk to.
pu.

I will be underground, no one will see me, and even f they did, I would be sleeping

well..
remember to take lots of pictures!

yum_strawberry
World Queen Jahaja
NintendoKore
World Queen Jahaja
I notice that you are all making mockery of my claims, as your type of people usually do. I do not expect you to believe me, but please keep the following in mind:

Gaza, Moscow, New York City, London, Tokyo, and Jerusalem. These cities will be important to the coming struggle

Wow...

I mean, I thought you were like messing around or something to start with, but really? You people still haven't worked out that it's NOT the end of the world? The world isn't going to end on that day, how can anyone predict the end of the world, that's stupid. No, The relevance to that date is NOT the end of the world but the end of the age. We're leaving Pices and going into Aquarius..Or the other way round I forget but either way...

You go hide in you're little crypt...Because even if the world was going to pot on that day, that's not a cowards way out at all is it...

rolleyes

Forgive me, I should clarify this. I am not saying the World is ending, but the Age is ending and it will be a violent end, which will leave the world ruined but not destroyed.

I have been told these things by things you could not comprehend. I could criticize you, but I know you do not understand what is coming, so I can only forgive you

Is it cowardly to place myself out of harm's way so that I can re-enter the world when it needs me? No, it is not

Hey, if you have these religious delusions, and you think that having a purpose in the next age/life/world whatever gives you some kind of meaning then fine carry right on. But don't tell me I don't understand what's coming because it's something that cannot be comprehended let alone understood. I don't need your forgiveness, I've nothing to be forgiven for...

And might I remind you of the meaning of life; 42.
NintendoKore
World Queen Jahaja
NintendoKore
World Queen Jahaja

Wow...

rolleyes

Hey, if you have these religious delusions, and you think that having a purpose in the next age/life/world whatever gives you some kind of meaning then fine carry right on. But don't tell me I don't understand what's coming because it's something that cannot be comprehended let alone understood. I don't need your forgiveness, I've nothing to be forgiven for...

And might I remind you of the meaning of life; 42.

music is your life ehhh, what do you listen to?

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Fabulous Necrosis
World Queen Jahaja
I notice that you are all making mockery of my clams

Clams are hilarious.

rofl

Victorious Survivor

11,325 Points